• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How-To prepare liquid Morphine from time released tablets

tricomb has a thread on this method.

use saline instead of water and follow the instrucions you just posted

thanks and yes it was pretty close, just forget exactly what site it was. seen it awhile back at least a few months ago.

Howdy fellow stink fingers, I wanted to chime in on this thread after using it with great results for a few months now.

First off I wanted to thank tricomb for the instructions as I've seen these posted elsewhere with many inaccurate things thrown in which are not present in tricomb's preparations. So if anyone is curious which is the correct prep to follow I assure you this thread is what you've been looking for.

Secondly, I've been blessed with a connection for Kadians as of late (20mg caps), these are capsules with beads inside of them and are time release like the MS Contins most of y'all seem to be using. However they don't gel up nor do I need to wait 8-12 hours to defeat the time release. I simply crush the beads and let the solution sit for about 10-15 minutes and it's good to go. I'm sure _some_ of the morphine is trapped in the wax but from what I can tell it is a tiny fraction of it and I drink it anyway so I don't really care. ;) My point is...don't worry about having the "wrong pill", kadians work fine and I'm sure anything else would as well.

Anyway I have been using for many years now, and I'm sure you're all familiar with opiate constipation. I have used everything short of H in my time and plugging morphine for me is the most constipating opiate/ROA I've run across thus far. Even with _very_ moderate use (2-3 times weekly) I experienced _very_ hard stool which wasn't any fun to pass.

I would have gone to the ER if I wouldn't have managed to pass it when I did. So warning to y'all...if you have similar problems with your bowels as I do you might want to give yourself plenty of time between doses to make sure you're good and cleaned out else you might find yourself passing a brown football like I did. I had gone on longer runs with oxycodone, opana, hydrocodone, and many other drugs in that class with minimal problems in the past. For some reason morphine through this ROA just causes me the most problems of anything I've used. So lesson learned I guess! For now, I'm limiting using to at least once every one to two weeks to avoid any problems. Even with all that caution I still have to wait up to 2-3 days after dosing before I can have a bowel movement.

Aside from that problem I thoroughly enjoy plugged morphine using this guide. I nod out hard on as little as 30-40mg a shot, and the high lingers around for 12-18 hours (8 of that is begin the "nod" phase). I've gotten my routine down now and I can go from starting the process to coming up in under 30 minutes, the only downside to the entire thing is not begin able to use socially which doesn't bother me much these days because I generally take my shot when I have a quiet night at home when I know no one when show up out of the blue. ;)

Oh, one last thing before I go! I try to avoid taking any morphine too close to my bedtime. I made the mistake of taking a shot about 2 hours before I went to bed the other night and had horrible dreams. Actually, even when I give myself plenty of time between taking my meds and sleeping I have very vivid, and violent/disturbing dreams. This seems to be common with morphine so I feel it is worth mentioning as I don't have this problem with other opiates. Just something to keep in mind.

At any rate, thanks a bunch for the thread. If any of y'all are on the fence about the whole sticking something up the exit hole thing I encourage you to give it a try. It really isn't as awful as you think it's going to be and after awhile it just becomes routine. Also, avoid going too deep. The rule of thumb seems to be "two knuckles deeps" but I've found about a knuckle and a half is the sweet spot for me. No point in ramming an entire 1ml up there like I've seen some people suggest. Another thing: You don't have to lay on your side for 10-20 minutes like a lot of people suggest but I find it's the best way. I personally like to lay around while I wait on the come up, and once it hits I don't really feel like moving around much anyway ;).

Sigh...I have 1,000mg of the stuff laying around right now but I can't touch it atm. Waiting for my chip day to roll around...probably should have stayed out of this thread because now I want to dip into my stash. xD Oh well, Friday will be here soon enough. Thanks again for the thread tricomb, as I told you last month you saved my nose (which as been abused way too much over the last 5 years).

How to get rid of the Time-Release on a Morphine pill

So in general how do you get rid of morphine pill time-release mechanisms. Do you brake the pill into powder and thats it , then you can parachute ? or will that somehow still not make it Instant release..

I'm wondering whether the IR solution having sat for 8 - 12 hrs, would be just ok to be consumed orally? Meaning the difference between unprocessed pill and the solution would be approximately the same as with rectal use. Or are there risks involved by ingesting that liquid, could the dissolved wax be harmfully absorbed to the system, increased number of bacteria etc.?

You can drink the liquid, yes.

Your digestive system was built to handle bacteria...if it wasn't, imagine all the deaths from mcdonalds...

I am a long-time lurker (YEARS, in fact,) but this is my first post. I've been getting 90 of the 30 mg Mallies for about six months now and tried all kinds of "extraction methods" that just didn't work, plus i've eaten about 450 mg of it at a time with almost NO effect.
My script is due today, and i thought i'd check ONE MORE TIME for a method to make these things worthwhile before i just started fucking giving them away...and i came across this thread.
The idea behind your method is SO simple, yet SO brilliant. I am almost sure it will work, and must admit i am a little jealous i didn't think of it myself. Thanks!

I'm a little jealous that you take your prescription for granted lol. I hurt like a mother fucker and would kill for that script (though 60mg would be more suitable).

Thank you thank you thank you tricomb. it worked. perfectly.

I made this thread in response to some other "extraction teks" which made me cringe due to total disregard of common sense, simple safety, and logical science. This guide is supposed to provide an actually viable and hopefully much safer alternative using a proper extraction and the rectal ROA instead of trying to IV time released tablets using horribly dangerous and often incorrect prep processes and filtration and hygiene, etc.

May I ask you a couple questions just since this thread hasn't popped up in a while and I'm curious:

Can you be a little more detailed about how you know this worked better than your other attempts with other "teks"?

Did you use the rectal ROA? This guide is intended to reduce harm by offering an alternative to the horribly dangerous process of injecting time released narcotics by producing a liquid, hopefully mostly instant release solution for optimum administration via the rectal ROA.

Last edited:
Thanks for this guide. I have a question. I am prescribed 30 mg ms contin. It has ABG on one side and 30 on the other. I use a pill crusher and can never get the pill into perfect fine powder. Will this weaken the effects? If so do you have any suggestions on how to crush it into a fine powder. I don't have this problem with other pills but with these there ate still small chunks no matter how much I

I did exactly as the guide mentioned. I used 1 ml of water with a 60 mg ms contin. Let it sit for 8 hours while I was at work. Keep in mind I have the purple pills with ABG on one side and 30 on thé éther. M'y solution was a paste and not liquid at all. What am i going wrong? Should i use more water since thèse pills dont crush into à fine powder? Im wasting à lot of meds and want to get this right. Please someonehelp.

I did exactly as the guide mentioned. I used 1 ml of water with a 60 mg ms contin. Let it sit for 8 hours while I was at work. Keep in mind I have the purple pills with ABG on one side and 30 on thé éther. M'y solution was a paste and not liquid at all. What am i going wrong? Should i use more water since thèse pills dont crush into à fine powder? Im wasting à lot of meds and want to get this right. Please someonehelp.

yes add 1-3mL more water. For administration youd be using a 5 or 10mL anyways, adequate volume.

As tricomb said use more water, adding a bit on top of the "goo" and agitating it/letting it sit for awhile longer should be just fine. Even the kadiens, which are capsules with beads with powder inside require a bit more water (I'd say about 1.2-1.5ml) to produce about 0.8-1.0ml of liquid and those gel much less than the ones you and everyone else seem to have.

Basically the morphine will go into the water, and the goo will be left behind if you let it sit long enough. The trick is to add extra water and stir it every now and again. I even "mush" the goo to try and get all the morphine out. At the end of the process when you separate the water from the goo all the morphine should be in the water and the goo should be mostly binders. I still add more water to the goo and drink it anyway just to make sure nothing is wasted.

By the way, you can only get 60mg of morphine into 1ml of water. However I only used 40mgs of it to 1ml just to avoid wasting anything. If you're going up into the 80mg+ range you might require 1.5ml if you want to do it all in one go but I always had good results with 1-1.2ml, and never did more than 1.2ml per shot.

If you do multiple shots give yourself at least 30 minutes or so in between them, more if you are unsure of your exact tolerance to plugged doses.

Be safe!

Last edited:
I followed those exact suggestions with German morphine 30 mg ER tabs manufactured by AL and I have to say it didn't work at all.

I even took 2-3ml for 60mg of morphine and let it sit for almost 24 hours. By that time had become a very very thick goo which I couldn't aspirate into the syringe, so I diluted with a few more ml. After application of 180mg (60mg fractions) over the course of 3 hours (11pm-2am) I only felt minor effects.

When I woke up the other day I felt heavily sedated, very nauseous and threw up several times throughout the whole day.

My bowels were definitely evacuated and cleaned, so that can't be the reason.

Obviously the German AL tabs have some kind of different time release mechanism.

Tricomb, please forgive/redirect me if you've answered this question already:

Using the directions above, would it work for plugging the liquid yielded by crushing and soaking morphine IR tablets? Given the low oral BA of morphine, I'm anxious to maximize the possibilities of what I DO have access to.

Many thanks, MrsM

If i'm having IR Morphine Sulphate Pills, is there any need to let the water saturate (as recommended, 8-12hrs) before administration?

Many thanks!

So, just wondering if a little bit (maybe 10 percent) of vodka would help with bacteria issue.....???? thanks
Great site by the way. I had never heard of micron filters before reading some of your harm reduction posts.