• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to kill an amphetamine high?

I did notice someone mention that nothing OTC is going to kill it, but can things like doxylamine for example.. make it worse? Like your CNS could be slowing down while your hearts still beating away..

I ask this because I only have access to weed, booze and OTC stuff.. and even if I get up early and do a big dose of amphets im not getting to sleep that night by myself.

An anti-psychotic will kill an amphetamine high for sure. Most anti-psychotics (seroquel for example) are dopamine and serotonin antagonists, which basically oppose the effects amphetamines have on the brain.

In case anyone hasn't said it already, "pregabalin" ("Lyrica") or its cousin; generic-type "neurontin" (Generic as "Gabapentin") works if you just don't have "Lyrica" and you happen to have a supply of neurontin on hand, as I have a supply that has sat on the shelves for the past 4 years more or less, and if I didn't have a stupidly large amount of pregabalin/Lyrica in 300mg tablets with 3 and a half of the 100 count bottles I would most definitely grab some gabapentin/neurontin as a 2nd tier choice, though pregabalin has a hell of a lot less "drunk +1" type side effects, even at high doses (tested it at 6000mg+ and not much residual), and after you are able to kill your amphetamine high you will be treated to a great night's sleep that is like barbiturate sleep in that it is something that unfortunately seems a bit too instant from when you pass out too when you wake up! This would probably be my like 3rd choice past bensodiasepenes and any other depressant on hand, like methadone, something I have "tamed" many "spin sessions" with over the years I have been luckily given it by my PCP. Just thought those obvious two would have already been mentioned as well as anti-psychotics, which will do the trick if they are specifically dopamine antagonists.

EDIT: Basically for the scimmers.... Pregabalin/Lyrica----Gabapentin/Neurontin

Lots of milk, it has saved my poor heart more than once , works like a charm and readily available. If you can shove some food matter down there.

Why do people keep bumpin old threads..

@TheLoveBandit

That's why we had the archive before, for these type of situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

@TheLoveBandit

The thought process was that the archives prevented people from revisiting or extending older discussions of valid topics because the archives did not allow replies. If a thread was in the archive, it was deemed of value...so there is a likelihood of someone wishing to bring it back to life at some point. IF a thread should NOT be bumped, mods have the ability to close a thread to not get any more replies. This achieves the desired effect, but then begs the question of why do we keep it?

@TheLoveBandit

One of the few advantages we have over forums like Reddit is that you can reignite old discussions. I don't see any logical objection to bumping and restarting a conversation just because it's old. It doesn't mean it's not relevant, and it clearly wouldn't have been bumped if the person bumping it didn't find the content useful.

I'm not trying to be mean or even really contribute to the discussion of bumps or no bumps, but I find it humorous that a user who joined just over two years ago is talking about people not bumping old threads. And the other two contributing are the co-founder and a 6yo member.

I'm sorry if someone has mentioned this already, but I usually take 2-5 benadryls 25mg when I reach the comedown and it helps for me. Ive also taken a few benadryls one time mistakenly thinking I wasn't going to be able to get my bag of m-amp until late in the day but ended up getting it and I noticed that while I still got high, I didn't really get that high and it peaked and ended a lot faster. Did a good sized line about .1-.2g I don't really remember the specifics only that it was a pretty dang ole thicc line. Kinda made me a little salty because I felt that i had just pretty much wasted some but looking back now I don't really care but now I know not to combine them. I hope this helps!

Seroquel.
Hydroxyzine and.morphine.
Heroin least recommended
But chemically seroquel or olanzapine