• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How often do you smoke?

Currently .4 grams a day average a little in the morning and most at night. I'm glad that I'm not so addicted I have to smoke all the time like the old days I just choose to smoke a lot.

Daily but in small amounts. Every week I go through about a gram of hash and maybe 2 grams of flower.

All day, everyday, pretty much. Unless I'm running out and my LNDD doesn't have a set day they getting more. Then I try and ration to two or three times a day.

I only smoke whilst at Uni, I think my parents would kick me out if I did it at home. So I smoke maybe 1-4 times a week whilst away from home. For me it depends who is around. I find weed to be a 'social thing' and don't really enjoy doing it alone!

It really does vary though and the effects vary so much depending on tolerance. But tolerance with weed is great. It goes down so quickly. It's really easy to control weed tolerance if you have a bit of self control (the best way to have it, is never to lose it in the first place from excess) I mean sure it loses a little novelty over the years and you can never get quite the same experience but I don't see myself as the same person I was 13 years ago when I picked up the peace pipe. I love it just the same and I still get super high. I normally prefer to maintain a moderate tolerance from regular but non-excessive smoking. Which is crazy to say because with most other drugs I would like most a noob tolerance and effect. If I smoke frequently enough to be at the ceiling stone where I can't get any more high, I back off until I've been sober for some time so that I can feel the effects. Otherwise I might feel burnt out (slow), or tired for a few hours. At previous times I have spent great deals of years in this state of burnout and it does not sit well with me, since I find there are side effects to that. But others enjoy that.

I don't like wasting weed by smoking too much more when I'm already high, unless it's exceptional circumstances. There is a middle ground with cannabis that can manifest in many ways, which I am trying to follow. Excess is ok some of the time, but not even close to always. Other times I like to keep on low doses, and I also quit for over 3 years, but I don't think I would ever quit cannabis again with my chronic health problems I've developed, and having realized how much of a benefit cannabis can be, as it was just recreational/meditational in the past.

Tolerance with other drugs can be SO SHITTY. Opiates in particular, not like weed at all. I am tapering down oxycodone presently after having quit sniffing heroin in a habitual kind of playing-with-death sort of way for a couple of years. Eventually realized what the fuck I was getting into and I was on the verge of a very serious problem and still will be for a while longer as I recover. I randomly got the idea to pick up a bag of herb and that day my mindset changed to deal with my pain in a new way. So during times like these, I might blaze to complete excess. For me the tolerance goes down painfully slow and the whole time I am suffering, completely debilitated, waiting out the days, experiencing cravings and the desire to give up etc etc. That means it's time to smoke that herb to help me get through experiencing that. There's no way around it... I'm gonna be a dead zombie for a little while... without weed and my friend valium of course I'd be trying to jump out of my own skin

I have around an ounce to bong with indica and sativa strains, because I need the relief as the chemistry of my body adjusts to much lower amounts of painkillers. So far, the whole ordeal has really been a mellow experience. No hiccups over the past months except for sniffing one pill. I was sore of using the dope compulsively but once I was stoned my behaviour immediately changed to a taper attitude and I was able to slowly taper my dose comfortable. What a remarkable substance, this cannabis. I had done hundreds of dollars worth over just a few days and I had about a quarter of it left. It would have been gone in a couple days, but once I was stoned I made it last two weeks, with no intention of getting any more.

Just making the experience not completely unbearable as it was both physically and especially psychological the time prior, when I ran out and felt like shit (for probably around the 5th time of my life at that point... there were the dilaudid over the holidays, the dance with china white that went on for far too long. Then all of a sudden you see there is a downside to all this increased energy, physical pain relief and increased creativity productivity. You just become a fuckin bedridden zombie or worse without it, depending on how long you have been in this game.

Keep smoking dat herb at least if you're like me!

Last edited:
I feel the same shroomy. I use it for medical purposes. Although I like the high too. I'm trying to ween down lower my opiates (oxy neo 40mg). So I find weed do help but I'm a zombie if I smoke in the day

Good luck jane weening lower off the oxy. I have the oxy neo too. To avoid the zombie feeling with weed I smoke small amounts until later in the day. But I find there is no avoiding the zombie feeling with the oxy withdrawal.

Well I can't stop opiates. I have the early stages of MS so I'll always need pain meds. I'm just trying to keep my oxy dose as low as I can so when I need more pain releif something will work because my tolerance is lower. I went from 120mg a day and now down to 40mg a day I'm not in pain all the fund so I'm using everyday to keep being sick at bay. I always enjoyed my drugs but this one (prescription ) is the only to get me hooked and I hate the feeling of being addicted , ran short a few times and cold turkey detox was almost too much to bear. I'm going to try edibles soon to see if it helps more with pain/sleep

I can't stop either and I don't want to due to chronic pain. I have been on similar doses and I'm tapering for the same reason. The pain relief is not as good after a few years of using them a lot. Congrats though! That is a sharp drop in dose... I'm just at 20mg a day now

Currently on a reduction schedule.

Three to four hits of medmj or hash per day in eye dropper size delivery device.

Anywhere between 10 and 20mg per day. Yes I weigh my dosage with 0.001g resolution scale.

Titration is unimaginably effacious. Less is more.

Several times a day, usually to the point where I'm smoking just for the sake of smoking something. Started out once a weekend, then nearly everyday, quit mostly for a few years but in the past year moved to a state where I have legal access in a dispensary across the street so yeah I'm overdoing it now but fuck it it's just money. Cannabis is a nicer green.

4 or 5 sessions a day but my sessions are very small so i only smoke like 4 grams a day

I am prescribed 2.5 grams Cannabis Product per day.

That can be bud, hash oil, shatter, full melt, edibles, whatever.

I currently consume about 1.5 g a day of shatter/full melt

The wife is cool with me vaping in my man cave/office. Thats nice because I wasn't sure how she was going to buy into me smoking. I smoke daily, usually in the mid evening and then just before bed. I love it, and I can sleep really well which is what got me doing it to begin with.

Hello all,

I smoke every day, mostly in the evening - as I use weed for a better sleep. Unfortunately in my country it is still illegal, but hope never dies... :)

JoEhJoEh