• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How often do you smoke?

GuyDude

Greenlighter
It's all in the title. I smoke daily, probably two to three sessions a day.

whenever really..

during school i tend to keep it for the weekend but on break i'm pretty daily.

Everyday, usually in the morning maybe afternoon and definitely at night is a must. ;)

I also smoke everyday, in the evenings now as I'm smoking a rather strong indica and have stuff to do during the day.

I might have a spliff every two months or so. On holidays I might have a coupe over the course of a week.

I have had the same half ounce for over two years.

Far too much. Thankfully, my wife helps ration out my weed, and so I'm able to smoke daily, but in very small amounts (a hit or two at a time). Doesn't sound like much, but higher-quality stuff doesn't require that much. I don't smoke at work, but the rest of the time I'll take stray hits on a continual basis. It's rare I go a day without ingesting cannabinoids.

Everyday, thank god my brother inlaw is a bud connoisseur he keeps all of his dank in jars and all of his bud has cute little names such as right now he has blue dreams,lemon ogre, and some berry shit. The cuter the name the better the weed it seems. Since weed has gotten so much more potent it's replaced opiates as my fav.

All throughout the day....

The only guaranteed bowlpacks are right after I wake up and right when I get home from work. After that, my tree's fair game whenever I want. Typically.... on average.... I guess I'd say I'm packing a bowl every hour, hour and a half. Bowlpiece isn't big at all, though, only 3 hits from green to cashed and that's if I make an effort to get 3 hits out of it.

I go through about a gram a day pretty consistently, though. Weekend consumption probably jumps up a little bit, but I'm pretty good at making 7g last seven days (or 14g for 14, 28g for 28, etc etc), regardless of how much I actually smoke per day.

I like to take a couple weeks off every year.

Otherwise? Always.

I smoke like once a week, sometimes twice if I go out on weekends.
I don't know if it's bad or good, i tend to smoke noids more than real mj in this period. Cheaper, legal and need less.

I don't know if it's bad or good, i tend to smoke noids more than real mj in this period. Cheaper, legal and need less.
You must not get very good weed if you need less! Smoke Loud or why bother!

what is a noid I have never heard of that , u don't mean the k2 Shit right, like spice? I hope not lol that Shit is rough

it'd be easier to tell you how often I don't smoke, which is not very.

Same as you. A couple hits in the morning to wake up. A few bowls after work and before bed.

Always. The D-Nail is always on in the evenings and on weekends, sometimes during the day too, or I'll just smoke a couple bowls or Js through the day.