• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How often do you smoke?

I spent most of my 20s smoking all day every day.

But I was also taking harder drugs as well - so when I eventually decided to drastically cut down on everything and quit what I could - I now smoke about one or two joints just before bed time.

Gotta say I much prefer it this way, keeping my use as moderate as possible makes the high itself more enjoyable and not just one fuzzy haze that lasts forever lacking peaks and troughs.

Every day, at least a few times. I don't smoke it like crazy though. I just have a couple tokes and I'm good for a few hours.

I hit my one hitter nightly, once or twice in the daytime too if I've got the bud and I'm not busy. I'm surprised by how many replies aren't daily tokers... shit man, I've been toking daily for 5 years now. Might not be great for me, but sure as hell staves off the suicidal thoughts.

I smoke sometimes after work if my wife isn't home. She doesn't like the smell but knows it helps me. I can now use my vaporizer in my office with the door closed. Shes cool about it but doesn't like the smell and doesn't want me fucked up all day. Fair enough. I smoke in the later evenings and mostly vape and rotate strains. She also likes sex when I am high...

A few hits out of a vaporizer most evenings. I use small quantities and only smoke in the evenings so as to keep my tolerance down and prevent it getting in the way of other things. I live with one person who absolutely hates weed though, which kinda sucks. I prefer smoking alone but it's always nice to live with someone you can smoke with :(

I was an every day all day smoker for a long time, but now I only smoke like once or twice a month. and when I do smoke I only take one or two hits because the bud here (Washington state, US) is so good, that's all it really takes. I just mentioned in a different thread - I really don't like mixing weed with any other drugs. I've found that it just ruins the weed high, and the high of whatever other drug im on.

A word about Spice - there are certain brands of that shit that can send you into a crazed psychosis ... its no joke. I once took a hit of spice out of a pipe while walking around downtown and went straight into a paranoid delusional psychotic breakdown. the medics came and promptly gave me a shot of IV Versed: that's how bad it was. just stick to the real deal if you ask me. synthetic cannabinoids are garbage IMO.

Rarely but I need to pick it up instead of some of the nastier stuff i'm doing.

I wish someone told me I could only use one drug until the day I died...then without hesitation i'd say pot, and I'd probably be a lot happier. 8)

Used to smoke all day every day for most of my 20s.

These days I'll smoke one or two spliffs in the evening max.

Depends. If I don't have a lot going on, every day. If I have things to do and tasks to fulfill then every couple days. Sometimes, but rarely, only on weekends.

.A word about Spice - there are certain brands of that shit that can send you into a crazed psychosis ... its no joke. I once took a hit of spice out of a pipe while walking around downtown and went straight into a paranoid delusional psychotic breakdown. the medics came and promptly gave me a shot of IV Versed: that's how bad it was. just stick to the real deal if you ask me. synthetic cannabinoids are garbage IMO.

Smoked k2 one time. Never again. Ever.

I only vape, no combustion. During the work week I mainly just get toasted at the end of the day. This schedule works out the best for me. Having to refrain from using during work makes the high at night so much more enjoyable. I vape nonstop on the weekends and am considering cutting back. Like one poster said, when you're in that constant fog you don't really notice any peaks. Daily use it great, but I think nonstop use can suck. I do it all the time though as I enjoy inhaling and exhaling vapor. Less is more with weed.

Here's an update. it's been close to a month now with my "backbench" but have changed my mind completely about the quality of some old 2008 hashish from Hong Kong.

A small chunk was not vacuum sealed and became very dry. But the other 98% kept under double vacuum seal has a perfect crumbling and aroma, The smell of fine hash is such a delight.

There was some sickly sweet smell so did research on CWE. Found a simple extraction process to make it cleaner in taste and fresher in appearance. The hash is mixed with old swag in a bat.

Also found a tiny screen (ordered online) that seats perfectly in a glass eye dropper. (My old screen was very beat) Put a rubber cap on each end and it's a portable companion for potent smokes, smaller and simpler than a pocket vape.

Add a small binder clip and this baby stands at attention, ready for action. Got a pair of these, always packed with NYCD and ready to fire. Great way to cut down and control use.

Lately, once a day, every morning. To me, the high is much more appealing in the morning, for a lot of reasons. It's partly because I find pot to be somewhat stimulating, and I actually have trouble sleeping after a smoke. Even though I'm only blatantly high for an hour or two, getting high after waking up has subtle therapeutic effects that last the whole day. For example, I'm less introverted, and I express myself to other people more effortlessly.

Plus, my job right now is total mindless bullshit, so I can get completely blitzed and still do my job with one hand tied behind my back. :D

I use medicinally and I would smoke every 2-4 hours a joint of pure green probably about 8-10 g a day. I can't remember the last time I felt stoned but it helps with a couple of conditions I have and that's the main thing for me.

I used to smoke too much. I had no control over it back then. It was never enough and I spent far too much money. I was smoking more when I was already high and this greed led me to experience diminished effects, cravings, and eventually none of the positives associated with weed and sometimes the opposite. So I quit for 3 years, and I smoke a bong rip every 4 hours at most now. To me this is a great balance. Weed definitely helps me from being depressed at these doses, but if I smoke more frequently (which I never do anymore) I get side effects.

I used to smoke daily but due to a change in my employment, i now live away from home monday to friday, it makes it far more difficult to do so, especially when I live in a country where it isn't legal and stay in hotels a lot. My smoke sessions are temporarily limited to the weekends, fortunately I have benzos to get me through the weeks and keep me going until I can get back home and to my version of normality. Normally I just vape at home for the convenience but sometimes I'll roll a joint just to mix things up.

Currently smoking 1-2 grams of bud a day, plus about 1/8th gram of shatter/wax a day. Too much.

I smoke about 2 times a month,0.5-2 grams per session I also will smoke dabs, Kief and hash maybe once every 3 months, I'm not a huge fan of smoking with others and I have better drugs that I would prefer to use so I don't smoke often, when I do smoke I like to be alone and search my mind or smoke before bed to get a good nights sleep. I I have insomnia so I would smoke every night if I didn't live with my parents as they are very against it -.-