• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How often do you smoke?

Nice, an 1/8th of headies every two weeks these days. In the evenings I'll load little 1-3hit pinches into my glass spoon every now and again till I go to sleep. Maybe smoke a real bowl once in there with something else to take the edge off.

Haven't smoked today I'm out but am going to my brother in a bit and he has 4 different kinds of loud. He still has lemon ogre,blue dreams,white widow, and orange bubble gum! My dick is hard just anticipating it!

8o

jealous

Every night. Throughout the day, once or twice a week. I go through an oz of medical a week, and plenty of hash and edibles. I really need to take a t break lol

Everyday. I get the best ganga and it's now my DOC.

Bong=Best- In my Opinion

Any suggestions to lower my tolerance, without the obvious T Break....

You don't have to take a pure break but all the sustainable methods involve lowering your intake. You can smoke mids for a couple weeks at the rate you smoke your good shit and that'll bring it down a bit. First few times one fucks with DXM weed tends to be strong as fuck for a few days...

usually 2-3 sittings , 0.5 to1 grammes a day , usually snoke a jay with buddies

Not enough at present. This country I live in right now definitely has it, but nobody seems to sell it outside of their clique.

Almost as often as I smoke cigarettes. By far my DOC. If I have the money for it after paying nessesities I can easily go through an ounce of bud or more a week.

Once as I am going to sleep each evening. I won't work on my responsibilities intoxicated. I avoid smoking in the day and am asleep most of the time I am high.

In my youth I smoked multiple occasions everyday. I learned my lesson while not learning my lessons... Now I only smoke at night.

Before I was getting drug tested , everyday all day 5 -6 sessions a day

errrday

jk. used to. used to be my life. every moment of free time i had i spent smoking pot. days where i had nothing to do id go through quiiite a bit. i got job and had to stop. then i just picked up harder drugs instead :(

Depends. When I have a bag I'll smoke once in the evenings while watching a movie, but I've gone weeks and months without copping.

I used to smoke about 4-5 days a week but then I got really busy with art and music and now I've unintentionally cut down to like once or twice a month.

Everyday, normally in the evenings, sometimes in the morning as well depending on how i feel about my day.

My use has been a few hits per day with an unplanned two week break in 2014.

For about the past year I've been cleaning out my pantry, gradually cutting down on usage.

Several months ago started keeping a log of amounts used. It was quite adequate to smoke 0.10 to 0.15g per day of med grade and get all toasty.

More recently have pulled out my old emergency stashes. Some outdoor buds, some green fluffy stuff in a vacuum seal, and about 1/4 oz of commercial hash from Hong Kong. It has been many years since I have tasted real hash resin, but unfortunately this dark slab is somewhat adulterated with unknown stuff. My quality of sleep has improved since starting the hash.

In terms of THC, my brain has absorbed so much over 40+ years that it takes very little to satisfy me today. But in my younger days I could smoke out the dankest stoners.

Just want to wait a while longer to resume my normal 3-strain daily rotation of med grade, and in the meantime my toking the back benchers is a way to make the most of my stashes.