• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How likely is it for someone to try coke/crack/meth 'just once or twice'?

First of ,Arrall, I'm glad Klonpin works for you. Short term use is fine, after many years it can Tigger insanity in a way that is in comprehensible to any rational person which is why I quit Clonazepam aka klonopin. kolonopin has over 100 =withdrawals, Xanax has = 29 withdrawals valium has = 19 withdrawals

Of all the benzos I took, Klonopin was my favorite too. But I didn't take it to sleep. It was the only one I actually got euphoria on. Diazepam....great muscle relaxer. Xanax.....quick way to calm down if really nervous......Ativan....meh don't really like it for anything............but Klonopin always hit the spot. Nice relaxation plus euphoria.

Win win.
I never realized that kpins were so euphoric.

Only time I took Klonopin was a couple years ago when I had bad vasoconstriction from mixing DiPT with some sketchy - but very weak - acid. The vasoconstriction was bad en that my friend gave me the kpin because he thought I was on NBOMe (And he’d ODed on NBOMe sold as L before). It knocked me out for 16 hours and my parents thought I ODed on something.

Ativan gives me a light hypomanic euphoria and kills my anxiety, but it doesn’t sedate me much. I’ve stayed up for days on it. I’m curious to see if Klonopin is more euphoric, but I have a ton of Ativan someone gave me and don’t like doing benzos often so I’m not too anxious to go out and buy more.

Valium doesn’t really do anything for me, even at higher doses. The weird RCs (etizolam and flualp) all just make me black in and out unless I take low doses, in which case they feel like a more euphoric and (in Etizolam’s case) sedating Ativan. Had a bad experience where someone took advantage of me on Etizolam, and didn’t like the sedation + foggy-headedness of it, so I don’t take that one any more.

First of ,Arrall, I'm glad Klonpin works for you. Short term use is fine, after many years it can rigger insanity in a way that is in comprehensible to any rational person which is why I quit Clonazepam aka klonopin. kolonopin has over 100 =withdrawals, Xanax has = 29 withdrawals valium has = 19 withdrawals
Yeah, I only use benzos every 1-3 months (been about 3-4 since my last use) and have probably used them 10-15 times in my life, all but 1 of which were in 2021. I believe it would be ~3 times Valium, ~4 times Ativan, ~1 time Klonopin, ~1 time Flualprazolam, ~4 times Etizolam.

What are you referring to with those numbers, @snortyjones? Elimination times?

Last edited:
This isn't quantifiable. So, I'm gonna close it once I get home. We get questions like this all the time.

You're really asking questions about basic human behavior, cause and effect and so on.

How likely is someone to do something that makes them feel good, but is harmful to their life and overall stability.

This could be sex, food, gambling and literally anything else.

I would argue very simply that if someone uses a drug like Heroin despite the known consequences would imply they're probably down to do it again, especially after tasting it.

I never realized that kpins were so euphoric.

Only time I took Klonopin was a couple years ago when I had bad vasoconstriction from mixing DiPT with some sketchy - but very weak - acid. The vasoconstriction was bad en that my friend gave me the kpin because he thought I was on NBOMe (And he’d ODed on NBOMe sold as L before). It knocked me out for 16 hours and my parents thought I ODed on something.

Ativan gives me a light hypomanic euphoria and kills my anxiety, but it doesn’t sedate me much. I’ve stayed up for days on it. I’m curious to see if Klonopin is more euphoric, but I have a ton of Ativan someone gave me and don’t like doing benzos often so I’m not too anxious to go out and buy more.

Valium doesn’t really do anything for me, even at higher doses. The weird RCs (etizolam and flualp) all just make me black in and out unless I take low doses, in which case they feel like a more euphoric and (in Etizolam’s case) sedating Ativan. Had a bad experience where someone took advantage of me on Etizolam, and didn’t like the sedation + foggy-headedness of it, so I don’t take that one any more.
ativan sucks,, pop 5 mg of kolopin, you will be in a heroin coma state for hours

So are you going to move it to Drug culture or close it completely? I understand BDD is the wrong forum so can you clarify please?

I rather like discussing human behavior but this has no harm reduction so maybe DC?

This isn't quantifiable. So, I'm gonna close it once I get home. We get questions like this all the time.

You're really asking questions about basic human behavior, cause and effect and so on.

How likely is someone to do something that makes them feel good, but is harmful to their life and overall stability.

This could be sex, food, gambling and literally anything else.

I would argue very simply that if someone uses a drug like Heroin despite the known consequences would imply they're probably down to do it again, especially after tasting it.
I never tried heroin, I'm scared i would like it

ativan sucks,, pop 5 mg of kolopin, you will be in a heroin coma state for hours
Not really what I tend to go for with benzos. I'm not really one for downers. I mostly just use it if offered at a party/friend's house or when anxiety and insomnia get bad for the anxiety decrease, inhibition decrease, and ability to actually sleep easily.

So are you going to move it to Drug culture or close it completely? I understand BDD is the wrong forum so can you clarify please?

I rather like discussing human behavior but this has no harm reduction so maybe DC?
should i move the conversation pumpkin, i will will i f you wish?

how can i close it , pumpkin?

snorty.....you can't do anything to this thread. Only a mod can move or close it OR the op ( arral ) could delete it ( but why would she/he ) .

I think kief will move it to drug culture.

@snortyjones

Hey there, you have done nothing wrong here buddy so don't feel badly.

I know text is easy to misunderstand and sometimes I come off as a dick cause I might be a little laconic or abrupt.

It is all good. We may or may not do drug culture. We have already sent a lot of this materiL to them and I don't want them to be inundated.

I'm not pretending to be the smartest guy in the room, but you already know the answer to tge question you're asking. That's how I feel and I could be wrong.

We all have done this at some point in our lives. When we aren't really looking for an answer per se, but something to make us feel better.

You aren't coming off like a dick. If there is no room in DC for it, that's cool. It's an interesting thread though to see who, and who hasn't, stopped after dipping their fingers in the goodies. And why they did or didn't.

I thought that when I tried it in aus
(I'm.from Europe)

I still became a meth junkie in Europe eventually.. it just took a bit longer lol

It also happened in Asia too

Triple continent meth addict right here lol
I live in Perú, course I was gonna become a cocaine addict at some point. Xd

I've enjoyed crack a few time with friends but I never spent $ on it, fun stuff, but have bought Coke n meth a few times not my favs in the drug world but fun once in a wile

I've enjoyed crack a few time with friends but I never spent $ on it, fun stuff, but have bought Coke n meth a few times not my favs in the drug world but fun once in a wile
I've begged coins on the street 4 crack at my lowest point. Ofc coke is damn cheap here, with a few coins I was cooking massive rocks.

Stims and I just don't agree. Around 1980 I moved from East to West Coast USA. I took about 2 grams of coke with me. By the time I got to the West Coast I was so burned out I threw the coke away and haven't touched it since.