"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
im waiting til sat here

been waiting since last thurs, just tryin to do the responsible thing

sucks tho when u go awhile without callin ur dealer n dude calls u "everything ok man, u need ne thing?" and u gotta say no :(

i wanted to say yes, but i needta wait, i gots almost no moneys til the 1st, soo ima wait, even tho friday is the 1st i think ima wait til Sat......try, atleast

i dont get off work till 4 on friday and if i left at 4 im prob lookin at 3 hours+ in traffic the whole way down to S.Dallas,

even when i get ontop of things early (like 10am) shit still seems to take a minimum of 2 hrs soo with fri rush hr there is no way i'd be back before 7 n i just dont know if i wanna doo all that just to get high n have to go to bed n get back up at 6:00 the next morning, soo i might just wait

but then again i really just wanna get hai

Wow, so last night was weed, beer, valium, vodka, and ambien. Don't remember the second half of the night, but woke up with my laptop on the floor, and texts asking how fucked up I was.

That my friends, is called WINNING!

And your totally blacked-out ass called me, and it was one of the most random, weird, one word answer, "I can tell you're a total wreck" phonecalls I've ever received, by midnight no less!!! Haha <3

For tonight? Been taking benzos in smallish doses all day because of anxiety, most recently only .5mg xanax, 10mg flexeril because after a month my lower back still hates me, and 2.5mg oxymorphone up the nose which feels beautiful, only the second time I've done it but I think I'm finally loving opiates recreationally and not just for pain. And tons and tons of cannabis of course.

Since this forum is about our north american-ness, hell yeah for New York on behave of tommyboy and purple_cloud :)<3=D:D

Ahh.... same ole shit. Bunch of roxis and nodding in and out laying on the couch. Nothing like waking from a nod to pain and the smell of burnt chest hair.

Valium and Dilaudid. wooo. Team nod!

Edit: added some coke, a few bowls of hash, and some booze.

several cocktails
32mg of Dilaudid
45mg Diazepam
a few lines of Coke, maybe 100mg
a bunch of hash.

noddin and feeling great.

BabeX, that sounds like a rad combo, I love dilaudid but I want something with better legs, too, so I usually combo Oxymorphone and hydromorphone. Don't shoot though. I would certainly be dead by now.

Last edited:
Just woke up from a nod..
Time for a shot!
60mg OxyIR + 12mg Dilaudid (same rig), IV.

Mmmmm.

For tonight? Been taking benzos in smallish doses all day because of anxiety, most recently only .5mg xanax, 10mg flexeril because after a month my lower back still hates me, and 2.5mg oxymorphone up the nose which feels beautiful, only the second time I've done it but I think I'm finally loving opiates recreationally and not just for pain. And tons and tons of cannabis of course.

Since this forum is about our north american-ness, hell yeah for New York on behave of tommyboy and purple_cloud

+10

I guess that means I gotta rep the V-A down in here....

Good morning team nod :)

I bankai'd at 8 (couple hours ago) went into a nod coma, now im out of the nod coma and im still nodding.

Go team nod!

Ok, to make up for last night I'll be going at it again for the team

150mg Mephedrone (nasal)
15mg Oxy (Nasal)
10mg Hydro (oral)
50mg Diphenhydramine (oral)

Go Team!

0.5mg buprenorphine sublingually
0.25mg buprenorphine nasally
some dexamp XR this morning

no benzos yet

team's lookin' good :)

Ok as the first pick in the team nod 2011 draft I chinky select....*drumroll*

shake

Everytime he calls me the dude mumbles half thee convo plus his accent..lol too funny...

Second Pick in Team Nod.......

NeighboorhoodThreat

mostly because you have a cool name.

I'm liking the traffic in here.

A couple hits of weed to get the night started.

Status
Not open for further replies.