"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck blue

get me some of that purple shit

koolaidlarge.jpg

Lock the doors and roll up the windows. But not before grabbing their stash, so you can hotbox yo car.

Hotbox lol...around here we call it clam bake...which is weird cause we don't eat clams here

Yea, I used to always just say "lets bake out the car." Then "hotbox" became the new term. Anyway, I am nice and high off some weed, and a little more than my prescribed dose of valium.

typed in clam bake on urban dictionary then i saw New england clam bake thinking its another term for hotbox.. gotta love urban dictionary

hotboxin was slang [for me at least] for when you rip a joint or cigarette really quick in rapid succession causing the cherry to get long and red. ive heard it used in the same manner as clambakin is used.

When i was in highschool a friend had this big ass cadillac fleetwood that we would drive to school and we had this 4 hose homemade hookah that we would just suck on during the ride. filling up that car with smoke was always hard but it was worth it when you'd open the windows and smoke would pour out, i guess. we called that clambaking. so carefree back than. miss it.

Okay ya'll, here's tonight's cocktail

earlier today, 10mg dextroamphetamine XR, followed by 0.5mg lorazepam.

Shot of Wild Turkey 101
3-4 cans of PBR
a few bowls of a mixture of "OG Kush" and "Strawberry Cough" (in quotes because I'm not sure if thats what they actually are, but they're really high quality headies either way)
~0.4mg of buprenorphine, followed by another <0.1mg bump 45 minutes later

fuckin' floatin' :)

dilaudid, coke, dilaudid coke, dilaudid, coke, dilaudid, coke. I am either nodding or hyper today, my brain can't decide.

Picked up my valium script, so had a few extras today, along with some beers and weed. More of both to come.

Lorazepam, some chronic buds braaaaa

and alcohol, of course. No stimulants today, gotta focus on the nodddddddd

Bankaid

Smokin a cig, taking a break from painting my living room. Gona bankai again when im done with the job. God, i feel great today :)

Go team nod!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.