"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple Vics and some budddssssss here in a bit after bein in the sun all day!

Get it on

Okay ya'll, here's tonight's cocktail

earlier today, 10mg dextroamphetamine XR, followed by 0.5mg lorazepam.

Shot of Wild Turkey 101
3-4 cans of PBR
a few bowls of a mixture of "OG Kush" and "Strawberry Cough" (in quotes because I'm not sure if thats what they actually are, but they're really high quality headies either way)
~0.4mg of buprenorphine, followed by another <0.1mg bump 45 minutes later

fuckin' floatin' :)

sounds like a BDD cocktail to me :)

Checking in with the morning fix (there isn't any work today)

10mg Oxy
10mg Hydro
50mg Diphen

Team Nod, what's your status?

Wow, so last night was weed, beer, valium, vodka, and ambien. Don't remember the second half of the night, but woke up with my laptop on the floor, and texts asking how fucked up I was.

That my friends, is called WINNING!

no, winning is when your dealer makes a delivery to you across town, and you get it for $10 less than what he's priced.

that's my afternoon WINNING, DUH

alex-pardee-tiger-blood-winning-t-shirt-detail-550x550.jpg

Lots winning last night and today it sounds like.

I'm stone cold sober at the moment, although reading this thread makes me want to change that...

Me too but, I'm gonna stay strong and cop in the AM. If I get it now I'll just do it all.

That drawing looks like its by Ralph Steadman. Cool.

How high am i? Fuckin sober! :(

I too am going to wait till tomorrow, but not because of lack of will power. My lady's sister had surgery, so shes takin care of her sister, so shes not holding. And i dont have enough $ to go to my boy with the weight.

Smack & Hookah.... One of my favorite blends.... nodding out and smoking the hookah, never have to worry about dropping a cig/blunt/bowl and getting more holes in my clothes.....

One huge sign of a Junkie.... Burn holes in their clothes from nodding out.... The hookah stops all of this HA plus one for me lol

That drawing looks like its by Ralph Steadman. Cool.

How high am i? Fuckin sober! :(

I too am going to wait till tomorrow, but not because of lack of will power. My lady's sister had surgery, so shes takin care of her sister, so shes not holding. And i dont have enough $ to go to my boy with the weight.

Alex Pardee is the artist. He's done some album work for "The Used". shitty band imo, but a great artist.

Boo on staying sober, although i am not nodding tonight either.

^hm..i havent burnt a hole in clothes from nodding out. But i used to do that all the time when i would be spaced out on weed or whatever and drunk. I guess im a lucky junky

I dont have any burnt clothes but I def have a couple blankets w some burns on em... Nothin better than noddin all comfy on the couch or in bed w a nice warm blanket mmmm....

Damn now Im jonesin, cant wait til fri morn to cop that weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.