"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took the advice of the neighborhood threat, as one does, and rewarded myself for my studies, with some weed. I'm watching Back to the Future now. Man, I feel bad for Michael J Fox, hopefully he is getting high as hell along with us.

Somebody's gonna have to dh for me tonight. I'm out of the game til tomorrow. Sucks being in a small town. My local guy is gone for the night and I don't feel like 1 1/2-2 hr round trip.

i agree..i watched this one documentary called "reefer madness"..by golly it was one of the most frightening things my eyes have ever witnessed..what should one must do if thy comes into contact with said reefer?

Lock the doors and roll up the windows. But not before grabbing their stash, so you can hotbox yo car.

i agree..i watched this one documentary called "reefer madness"..by golly it was one of the most frightening things my eyes have ever witnessed..what should one must do if thy comes into contact with said reefer?

Ha. I too have actually watched reefer madness. Weed from the devil's garden.

Devil%27s_Harvest.jpg

Oh my debauchery!

I once got a contact buzz from said "reefer" from these bums smoking on a city bus and nearly went on a killing rampage I had to be locked in a physc ward for 72 hours. Man that stuff is the devil. Welp im off to do a shot of heroin. Later guys... LMAO

i took the advice of the neighborhood threat, as one does, and rewarded myself for my studies, with some weed. I'm watching Back to the Future now. Man, I feel bad for Michael J Fox, hopefully he is getting high as hell along with us.

I'm glad you took my advice. Anyway, Richmond is going nuts right now due to VCU making it to the final four for the first time, I took lorazepam and drank some beer earlier, I snorted a line of buprenorphine in celebration of VCU's victory after being part of the mobs wandering around the streets.

Go team nod go!

Status
Not open for further replies.