"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats good team???

Edit-- btw i stumbled upon 10mg nitrazepam, so of course that shall be chewed in the mix

Im feelin a bit noddy hurry up n hit meh !

Where the hell is team nod at? Theyre missin practice

We're all here!

and yeah, why are you smokin' your buprenorphine?!??!

i only needed 4 1/2 bags yesterday..if i start too early ill be sleepin in no time..i at least want to watch this bulls game

Lorazepam & Dope and smoking my hOokah good times.... How is everyone else

Doin' great, somehow this clonazepam I took earlier today is still going strong, although I bet the GB rips I took 45 minutes ago are helping a bit ;)

Rocky can I ask why you smoke pills? Is that your ROA for dope? To be honest it sounds like you're still trying to get fucked up which is fine but, if you're serious about getting clean you should think about that man. If this keeps going than maintenance may not be much of an option for ya in the future. Jus trying to look out for ya man because a few days ago you were pumped to start your road to recovery by calling the bupe doctor.

Ya man, i was tryin ta get fucked up by smoking the pill (0.25mg subutex). It worked too. Pluss i snorted the rest of the 3.75 subutex along with oral 75mg diphen, and 1.5 mg klonopin and 10 mg nitrazepam, all of whick got me entirely too high..i nodded out for 3 or 4 hrs..got a lil too fucked up..

And yes smoking dope was my roa, before that it was the needle.

I am serious about this month long taper, i still have 10 2mgs to last me till next tuesday

We're all here!

and yeah, why are you smokin' your buprenorphine?!??!

Because i was gona snort 4 mg, and i wanted to smoke a lil, which always works for me.

And after this month long bupe detox i am not getting on dope again. I will get my shit on track.

I appreciate you concerne fellas, i just wana party a lil before i give this shit up completely

Whats that taste like RM? They aren't orange flavored like the suboxone right?

fuck the lakers..no one cares about them

its all about the bulls and Drose

RM im tellin you man dont take the subs cause you want to..take them cause you need to...you shouldnt be tryin to get high off the subs...shit im suprised they even get you high

i mean all your doing is trading one drug for the other..if you took 8mg yesterday at the doctors i doubt you needed 4mg today..im sure you prolly didnt need to dose until tomorrow or saturday if you took 8mg yesterday..you already got that addictive personalty so you keep using the subs when your not really sick and of course your gonna start needing them everyday

i just took a week off and only went threw one pill over the entire week..the 1st time was 2days after i used last and then i took the other half 2 days after that and to be honeset im not even sure if i needed the second dose of 4mg cause i woke up freezing and still drunk in the apt i was stayin at...so i took the sub thinkin it was the chills from wds but now i look back and dont think it really was

Whats that taste like RM? They aren't orange flavored like the suboxone right?

Subutex 2mg are small round whitire, slightly bitter, works good for railing, smoking gets you high but it tastes yucky so not worth it

RM im tellin you man dont take the subs cause you want to..take them cause you need to...you shouldnt be tryin to get high off the subs...shit im suprised they even get you high

i mean all your doing is trading one drug for the other..if you took 8mg yesterday at the doctors i doubt you needed 4mg today..im sure you prolly didnt need to dose until tomorrow or saturday if you took 8mg yesterday..you already got that addictive personalty so you keep using the subs when your not really sick and of course your gonna start needing them everyday

i just took a week off and only went threw one pill over the entire week..the 1st time was 2days after i used last and then i took the other half 2 days after that and to be honeset im not even sure if i needed the second dose of 4mg cause i woke up freezing and still drunk in the apt i was stayin at...so i took the sub thinkin it was the chills from wds but now i look back and dont think it really was

Well im gona party jus a lil more with them, i still have 10 till tuesday..im gonna rail a few more n quit takin em recreationally afterwards, so ill have 8 for when i need them, no worries my brotha

i just my RXs filled...doo-dah,doo-dah...i just my RXs filled,i'll be gettin' fucked up for days!!!
s'up monsta??? ;)

i got you im just sayin, you might think your doin good cause you havent been doin dope but your just trading that addiction for these

just cause you got 10 of them doesnt mean you need to take them all..just take them once every couple days when you feel the wds

thats the way i do it so they actually do their job...like hopw yesterday bricks said he used like 16mg in that day...i was like theres no need for thjat..you prolly i only need a quarter of it sine he doesnt slam his dope... maybe 8mg at the most but i doubt that ...then again i dont know how he can sniff 25 bags in one day..i remember when i got up to a jab to get high and i was like fuck this and took a break from it for a month..he said he starts snorting dope 5mins after he wakes up...me i couldnt do that i hate being high in the middle if the afternoon and ive never been high in the morning...ill never allow myself to use 12,13 ,14 bags a day again...

thats why i have all these rules that i set for myself and that i actually live by

i snorted subs one time and hated the neon orange snots and the orange smell in my nose

first time i took subs i was like these arent to bad at least they taste good...now i cant stand the taste but id rather do it that way then snort that shit

i just my RXs filled...doo-dah,doo-dah...i just my RXs filled,i'll be gettin' fucked up for days!!!
s'up monsta??? ;)

Waz good skills? :)

Im sittin in a daze watchin fugitive manhunters, lifes gravy. I got 8 pills to last till next thursday, then i get next script. Subutex kicked my ass today and yesterday, in combination wit benzos n downers i been gettin the nod on homey :)

Damn, you already seem to be in a good place.

You talkin to skillz or me?

i got you im just sayin, you might think your doin good cause you havent been doin dope but your just trading that addiction for these

just cause you got 10 of them doesnt mean you need to take them all..just take them once every couple days when you feel the wds

thats the way i do it so they actually do their job...like hopw yesterday bricks said he used like 16mg in that day...i was like theres no need for thjat..you prolly i only need a quarter of it sine he doesnt slam his dope... maybe 8mg at the most but i doubt that ...then again i dont know how he can sniff 25 bags in one day..i remember when i got up to a jab to get high and i was like fuck this and took a break from it for a month..he said he starts snorting dope 5mins after he wakes up...me i couldnt do that i hate being high in the middle if the afternoon and ive never been high in the morning...ill never allow myself to use 12,13 ,14 bags a day again...

thats why i have all these rules that i set for myself and that i actually live by

I feel that. I just wanted to party a little, i have 8 now, and i see my doc tuesday, and i think these is supposed to last me till thursday next week, so its gona work out. N these shits do get me faded in combo with kpin and diphen..mad nods..

i snorted subs one time and hated the neon orange snots and the orange smell in my nose

first time i took subs i was like these arent to bad at least they taste good...now i cant stand the taste but id rather do it that way then snort that shit

I snorted subs before, they had me HIGH ALL DAY.i dont mind snortin suboxone, but subutex is better to start

I got this shit all planned yo..its all good

I feel that. I just wanted to party a little, i have 8 now, and i see my doc tuesday, and i think these is supposed to last me till thursday next week, so its gona work out. N these shits do get me faded in combo with kpin and diphen..mad nods..

I snorted subs before, they had me HIGH ALL DAY.i dont mind snortin suboxone, but subutex is better to start

I've never noticed a difference between the two (snorted that is), but yeah, snorting Suboxone does keep me high all damn day, add even a small amount of benzos and diphenhydramine and I'm on the way to Nod Town.

Theres a huge difference between bein strung out on dope, and bein dependent on suboxone. It's hardly trading one addiction for the other, its called maintanence for a reason. You makin it out like it's like "aw I haven't been doin dope, just doin Oxy's so I can try to quit" or some shit.

There's a reason you can't get a DUI on suboxone and you don't have to tell employers you're usin it, cuz when you actually need it it falls far short of getting you high.

Most people tryin to quit/taper needs subs definitely more then "once every couple days" Shit if you barely need nothin like that, might as well go cold turkey. I know you got all your rules and shit, but have you ever did dope every day for like at least 2 weeks straight or somethin? I think if you were more physically dependant you'd have a completely different outlook on this shit.

thats the way i do it so they actually do their job...like hopw yesterday bricks said he used like 16mg in that day...i was like theres no need for thjat..you prolly i only need a quarter of it sine he doesnt slam his dope... maybe 8mg at the most but i doubt that

You know how suboxone works right? Like it has to stabilize in your body and shit the first couple days/week and build up, then you're able to do 2mg or less and shit. Like I said before, I was on subs for like 6 months at one point and was down to doin 1 pill over like a week so i'm completely aware of the "less is more" and shit. But if after 8mg I'm still shitting so much it's like water, shakin/cold sweatin and gaggin/pukin, then shooting up or not 8mg
ain't shit. At least as far as for the first week or so, like I keep sayin I ain't plannin on stayin on this high of dose forever just until it stabilizes in my body and I actually feel fuckin halfway normal.

...then again i dont know how he can sniff 25 bags in one day

With a straw in my hand, and a smile on my face haha.

he said he starts snorting dope 5mins after he wakes up...me i couldnt do that i hate being high in the middle if the afternoon and ive never been high in the morning...ill never allow myself to use 12,13 ,14 bags a day again...

Yeah 5 min mighta been stretchin it. Haha usually I'd dump out at least one bag before I went to bed so a lot of times I wouldn't be up 30 seconds before I was tastin that sweet sweet taste. When you can barely sleep a whole night cuz the WD's are startin while you're asleep, it only makes sense you want to alleviate it asap. I know people that are actually the same way with OC's. You're tellin me you were doin 14 bags a day on the regular and just woke up the next morning and everything was fine? Have you ever been in hard WD like shitting and puking at the same time, sweating gallons, unable to sleep at all?

I don't know how you only like gettin high at night tho, that's weak to me. I'd much rather be noddin out at 8 am(if I don't have shit to do all day) then at like 2am.

RM - Did you say you get the 2mg subutex's then, or did I read wrong and you were just cutting up the 8mg into 4's? I knew they made those, but never seen em. How many mg are you supposed to be takin a day?

Yea, I gotta agree with Bricks on this. If you are talking about detoxing real quick, then yea, you don't need that much. But for tapering, it's best to take enough to try n kill the cravings too. No need to be any harder on yourself than you need to be.

Yea, I gotta agree with Bricks on this. If you are talking about detoxing real quick, then yea, you don't need that much. But for tapering, it's best to take enough to try n kill the cravings too. No need to be any harder on yourself than you need to be.

Seconded. The point of the extended taper is to make it as easy as possible. :)

For this, I really believe that Suboxone (well, really, buprenorphine) is a miracle drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.