"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bricks-- they gave me 12 2mg subutex to last the week, till next thursday, i still have 8 left.. shit, yesterday i snorted 4 pills, and popped kpins and diphenhydramine aka waldryl, and i was faded as fuck.. same with day before yesterday, i took kpins n diphen after dose at the drs and i was gone all day.. mad faded.

I got a tiny ass dime today, and that shit had me nodding good..plus ima get a half a lil later, so im not gona need those pills for a while..most likely ill end up with extras

How many am i supposed to take a day? Well the thing is the dr is doing a tapering p/an.. so every other day i dose.

Today i was supposed to take 3 (2mg subutex), skip tomorrow, then sunday take 3, tuesday take 2, thursday take 2. So i skip a day between dosing.

Today i was supposed to take 3 (2mg subutex), skip tomorrow, then sunday take 3, tuesday take 2, thursday take 2. So i skip a day between dosing.

Makes sense, buprenorphine has a long half life (anywhere from 20 to 70 hours, according to wikipedia)...that being said, I still take mine every day, but there's a lot of flexibility, can certainly go 36-48 hours without starting to feel sick.

After 3 or 4 days of taking it in a row, the euphoria dropped significantly. Then again, the doctor had scripted me 16mgs/day for a vicodin habit, and I was stupid and took 32mg the first 4 days.

This was in 2007, back before I had ever really heard of it.

I got a tiny ass dime today, and that shit had me nodding good..plus ima get a half a lil later, so im not gona need those pills for a while..most likely ill end up with extras

You talkin about d? You just usin the pills to lower ya tolerance then? I thought you already had a low tolly, right? So doin any amoun of d gon fuck ya taper plan up. And whats your dr's feelins about pissin dirty?

That's NUTS!

Yea, he had me up to 32mg/day in 2 months. I obviously wasn't taking that much, but was usually taking 16mg/day.

This was before they tightened up their policy. The pharmacy never even had that much on them, and would have to order the script for me. A year later, they had plenty, and it was never a problem getting it filled.

This was before they tightened up their policy. The pharmacy never even had that much on them, and would have to order the script for me. A year later, they had plenty, and it was never a problem getting it filled.

Makes sense to me, I would have just started stocking them up for a rainy day. :)

I have found a few lying around here and there. I couldn't really save them, as they were my only source of income for a period of time.

how high is North America??? I'll tell you how high...
this fucking high! unbeFUCKINGlievable!

20110420_02.jpg

i am in fucking shock. i have found the missing link. wtf???

mmmmmmmmm.....Miller Time!
god that sounds good. i was chem detoxed off alcohol at 25...stayed clean and sober 6 months,then relapsed,but i ended up quitting drinking on my own. i have 3 or 4 beers maybe every 3 or 4 months. i miss the taste of beer and of good liquor...i'm talking 25 yr old scotch. mmmm...if i had a vehicle i would go get me a couple of 22s or a 6 pack. i've had a taste for a lil alcohol buzz and the taste of an icy cold beer!

btw,Tommyboy....this klonopin SUCKS!!! lol im blowin up my therapist's phone on monday! this is shit!

You talkin about d? You just usin the pills to lower ya tolerance then? I thought you already had a low tolly, right? So doin any amoun of d gon fuck ya taper plan up. And whats your dr's feelins about pissin dirty?

Ya i got a lil dope and it had me noddin hard, even after taking 16mg bupe previous days

No it is a taper plan, im just getin some fun in before im gona stop..i still have 8 pills left..till next thurs when i get check up and next script, so the tapering will go fine......idk why it wouldn't

Doc doesnt piss me

With the taper, ima follow instructions from here, theres really no way jus like .2 dope will fuck my taper

I have a lil dope left, so tonight ima get the nod on with dope for the last time in a while..after i get the dope jones out my system tonight, i will stick with taper..like i said theres no way i could fuck up this month long taper with a few dimes

So hows your bupe experience treatin ya bricks?

I got a fifth of Bartons vodka and 60mgs of methadone thats been sitting for a while I think I'm gonna drop. Some weed or dope would be great right now time to start calling old numbers

@ skillz
Yea, like I said, I never cared for kpins. I always felt worse the next day, unless I only took like .5. I am on valium now, for tapering off, and its pretty good. It's an acquired taste though.

The xanax always gave me a nice punch in the face, and could knock me out. The valium is a lot more subtle, but lasts longer, and is pretty smooth. Takes the edge off for sure.

It's a good thing you kicked the drinking habit. It's a terrible habit to have. After drinking 3x a week, I couldn't imagine doing it daily.

i was in the restaurant biz fro 10 years...ran fine dining places,huge bars w/ 2 stages of live entertainment,waitressed, was a bartender for many years....i drank all day every day for 8 years.
i have also kicked opes twice and i had a terrible accident in 06....i cld get a script,but 2 times through opiate w/d....fuck that. i take neurontin and my doc is thinking bout putting on lyrica. i have real pain,but my daily pain is worth not having to worry about being dope sick.

True, I'm hopefully almost done kicking benzos. I've taken them everyday since 2005, and pretty much took them as prescribed, except for the 1st couple days of a new script. I'm down to 1mg of valium a day, and it's such a tiny dose. To put it into perspective, .5 xanax=10mg valium. So I went from 3mg of xanax a day, and tapered down to the 1mg valium. Thats like 1/60th the daily dose I was on.

that sux dude...i feel for you. you are awesome though. i mean everything you contribute to Bluelight...you are a survivor. Mad respect,brah. if you ever need to vent,i'm pretty much online.
i'm a bit of a shut in since my accident. agoraphobic,serious PTSD issues. so i find great satisfaction and content in being a part of this community and helping anyone anytime. so,keep that in mind if you need someone to just unload on.
you're gonna be just fine. i believe in you.

MUCH Peace and Love..............................skillz<3

Thanks. I'm doing pretty good right now. About a month away from graduating college, in a very untimely fashion of course. But yea, I'm kinda fearing the post-benzo world.

DUDE...congrats!!! graduation. that is really awesome. i am going back in the fall. i am almost a junior at 35-but i worked since i was 16 and when i started college the cash i made was more important than an education bc i am a junkie. but ive been hacking away at it. once i finish up my BA in English i'll be eligible for grant to get my MA and hopefully my PhD in Psychology.
that's really awesome. what is your degree in?

oh btw-if you start gettin a buzz and tired of talking jst let me know-no hard feelings. and i know sometimes you get so busy on here multitasking you can't enjoy your buzz.

nbd;js

Status
Not open for further replies.