"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byakuya__Bankai_Wallpaper__by_cmizer.jpg

Bankai!

What's up Skillz and Tommy?

YAY!!! chinky has arrived...sounds like team nod can finally get to work.

what's up,man? did you have a great nod today???
i meant to ask you who are the big Chitown bands right now..is Umphree's McGee still around?
and what kinda music do you like?

see i gots lots o love...and speed and i am getting crunk!lol

cold as a motherfucker...i was gonna get high and did a bag but then i was like...naw dont do it save it for tomorrow you dont need it 3 days in a row..so i put it away and fired up a fat pipe of OG KUSH..since i can only smoke once a month for like 2-3 days imma get it in and ket it take the place of dope for the night...who really needs it 3 days in a row?

so no team nod tonite..team weed assemble

Byakuya__Bankai_Wallpaper__by_cmizer.jpg

Bankai!

What's up Skillz and Tommy?

beautiful...that makes me want to get a fresh canvas and paint something like that. i have a huge painting of just an eye...an Anime eye. and lots o sketches of Anime eyes,or just a close up of the face. it is one of my "things" but i have a few types of paintings and sketches and pastels.

dude...i am gonna just start over w/ bleach.
you think there is a bleach torrent for everything up to now??? i just got into torrents. and i've never seen Ghost in the Shell but im working on that torrent too.

how are you today,sweetie??

Good friday has turned out well.

A guy i owe money knocked off $100, and i got some yola to boot!

Team Coke assemble!

just knocked off a 100?

...i just double checked to make sure you where a guy

Skillz no need to torrent. Gogoanime has everything and you can download it for free too. I usually just stream em though and that link will bring ya right to bleach ep 1.

Bleach exile is where I read the manga from. Both of those sites have pretty much any manga or anime that exists. Catch up babe especially now that Palli is MIA and Shake never talks about it anymore.

well i shoot speed..it's no secret so me and the Chemist can be together in the buddy system!
i shoot MPH which is much more like coke than meth. and i am add so it just makes the 80 thousand things i am doing go easy and w/o distraction.
i quit shooting ice and opiates almost 2 years ago now,but i will admit i have an addiction to the needle. so that is why i shoot my ADD meds after i put it through an iso alcohol wash,filter and let dry into tiny crystal like pure MPH.
sorry-maybe TMI,but i am honest. i encourage recovery and safe use. but i do not recommend or advocate using the needle. i just happen to have a needle fixation.

man i am fucked up i need to shut up for a minute.

sorry guys<3

Is that Ritalin?

I have eaten that, and adderall b4, it's just not my cup of tea.

@s4t: Hell yeah, speed buddiessss! lol i thought of you walking today and alllllmooossssst picked up a pack of rigs. almost.

@Chinky: Yeah, it's for an car i had a while back that i never paid on. i literally forgot about it and had the car towed, but hey, his good spirit is my fortune.

@Tommyboy: yeah....i like them both. plus i haven't done good coke like this for a while...it's refreshing. infact i'm going to take a line.

Skillz no need to torrent. Gogoanime has everything and you can download it for free too. I usually just stream em though and that link will bring ya right to bleach ep 1.

Bleach exile is where I read the manga from. Both of those sites have pretty much any manga or anime that exists. Catch up babe especially now that Palli is MIA and Shake never talks about it anymore.

dude i was gonna ask you about palli...no word at all???
and why doesn't shake love us anymore. i miss them. and i know he brings it on himself but i miss Memphis when he is gone.

but this is a good friday crew...i say let's get this party started,

chinky my weed guy is dodging me so hit that shit hard for me. i mean i want you to cough up a lung for mr,Brah!

i dont knock the needle..do you

im just not a needle fan..i can do tattoos but just one big needle going into and injecting something just skeezes me out...i have never donated blood or anything cause it freaks me out

and trust me i can only smoke for 2-3 days a month..im chokin every time

lol...word,chinky...hey everyone here is on the east coast right??? Chemist...what time zone are you in. i am dying to try and get a Bluelight gathering together one day.

i want to party with you fuckers!

Central time zone, it's 9pm here currently.

see what you fuckers have done to me, i haven't even gotten to my line yet.

Skillz, I know what you mean about needles I get a rush when I get my blood taken for a test and feel good for about 15 mins afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.