How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh..a day of nothingness

Currently the speed is starting to take hold..and i am quite high on Purple.

Last night i took abuncha tylenol pms and passed out while i was watching the game. Sleeping 12 hours feels good.

Purple.......DRANK?

NSFW:
Drankcan.jpg

Slow Your Roll

That whole purple drank/sizzurp thing still seems odd to me, but in NYC it's non-existent...guess it's a southern thang for y'all. ;)

^ I don't think its booze. It had natural things in it that relax you, like chamomile and shit.

That whole purple drank/sizzurp thing still seems odd to me, but in NYC it's non-existent...guess it's a southern thang for y'all. ;)

The purple drank you speak of is prescription cough syrup that contains codeine or hydrocodone. Rappers really like drinkin the stuff, if you didng know.

This kid i knew said he would crush up ocs and mix it with Tussionex and get fucked up good from it.

^along with Valerian extract and melatonin.

As far as real purple drank goes, I've had it a few times. Worked better when I didn't have any opiate tolerance. Codeine syrup is easy to find around here and so is Sprite haha.

It's much better if you do it with Tussionex, however ;)

^ I don't think its booze. It had natural things in it that relax you, like chamomile and shit.

Speakinv of things that relax you..saw on the news convenience stores selling pastries containing very large doses of melatonin, which makes you sleep. Its called Lazy Cakes. Somehow a baby ate one and had to go to the hospital....so its getting alota bad publicity and theyre trying to ban Lazy Cakes.

^I remember reading about that (I wanna say its somewhere on BL as well, maybe Drugs In The Media?) - theres a hole-in-the-wall store nearby my house that sells those and right next to them they have "Energy Brownies" haha

I looked at the Energy Brownies and it says it has an "energy blend" that looks like its just a lot of vitamin B6 and B12 and caffeine (200mg or more).

On a team nod note, the dextroamphetamine and buprenorphine are kicking in pretty hard right now, at the same time. I just put my vinyl copy of Black Sabbath Volume 4 on the turntable and cranked it up. Nothing like an old school album while smacked/speeding. Not to mention that every song on the album is about taking lots and lots of drugs.

I have a secret love for Ozzy, along with Slash from GnR, so sometimes I just put on music and rock out. I'm trying to figure out what phonecalls I have to make today at least, but I really need to find something to keep myself busy. I did take my 1mg ativan though, but if weed starts before noon it gets too pricey to keep it up all day :\

Thats why i am fond of this spice shit..$20 worth lasts 5 days and i stay high.. good weeds alot more expensive

Black Sabbath is fucking beast, and sounds amazing when you're on pretty much any drug. I'm pretty sure that their first four albums each have their own drug(s) that the band was consuming more often than not when the album was recorded:

Black Sabbath (self titled) - Quaalude, benzos, alcohol, cannabis, LSD
Paranoid - LSD, cannabis
Master of Reality - Lots and lots of cannabis, LSD
Volume 4 - A briefcase full of cocaine

"Snowblind" is on my list of songs that I must listen to right after doing coke.

Neil Young's Harvest record is a staple. Nothing like drinking a good Scotch or Irish whiskey and listening to Harvest. "The Needle and The Damage Done" gives me shivers down my spine every time I hear it and "Old Man" and "Words (Between The Lines of Age)" make me cry pretty much every time I hear it. True story.

I have Live Rust and Rust Never Sleeps on vinyl, the Neil Young + Crazy Horse albums. Top notch stuff.

Thats why i am fond of this spice shit..$20 worth lasts 5 days and i stay high.. good weeds alot more expensive

Eh I'm really not a fan, I had some powder JWH (018 I think?) a couple times and I didn't enjoy the high at all --- I'd rather stick to weed even if it costs a bit more.

I like the lyric "every junkys like a setting sun" from the Needle and the Damage Done....that song is serious to me. Makes me think of how i used to be...

One of my fav Neil songs is Hurricane..it blows me away ;)

Eh I'm really not a fan, I had some powder JWH (018 I think?) a couple times and I didn't enjoy the high at all --- I'd rather stick to weed even if it costs a bit more.

Ive never bothered to get the straight up jwh powder. Just spice.

Why didnt you enjoy the jwh high? I like jwh. The shit gets me hiiiigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.