How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I haven't seen Breaking Bad, I know little about TV...a couple shows and documentary stuff I like, but that's about it. Not a huge fan of movies either, but I do know some stuff about books. I'm a nerd, after all. Can't wait to check out custom framing for my Master's tomorrow (I have the actual degree since my conferral was Feb 1) and the ones from my school at like $140...I wanna pick one I like more that's more unique, and take the BA down..I'm moving home but my dad would gladly like it on display so would I.

I'm nodding my fucking ass off, I have no idea how I managed to type this so well, all my AIM convos are a mess. Lovin' it, go team nod! <3

I love Alice in Chains. Mike Starr's death still saddens me. Everyone, listen to Confusion by AIC, it's a great song...just sharing the love, I'm really into music tonight, I love music but I'm not too open about it and I don't play it any longer, which I'm sad about but one day I'll get back into it I hope.

I like aic, shame that lane and mike are gone. Rip.

Yeah, they definitely left some amazing music behind. I was so cheering for Mike, but RIP <3 Alice in Chains is really the only seattle grunge band I feel any connection to, I've always liked them for some reason. It really was written on heroin and meant for nodding though, I'm enjoying this tonight, a lot. Which is cool with me :)

I just nodded out and thought I already submitted this post, tonight is good and I feel like being social in a social thread since I'm alone and opiates make me chatty when I'm not actually nodding...anyone else have that too?

Plus TRM you seem pretty active on here as well, you do any other time of chatting? Feel free to PM me to chat further, you're pretty cool.

I hate it when a band breaks up cuz someone passes. Like Led Zeppelin. And The Who. Its pretty sad

Enjoy your nod! You sound pretty fucked up..

Man im still spun. High too. Body feels sore and heavy, maybe from not eating. Gona keep this binge short.

Sup Team Nod?

Mike Starr their bassist, just odd recently. Sad shit man.

Btw i heard he odd on benzodiazepines, they didnt specify, and he was using Opana too. They found some of his drugs and he had benzos and opana. You know most people dont od on ipiates alone, its with another strong drug like ethanol or xanax is when people od.

Last edited:
True two CNS depressants especially opiates and benzos is much more common than opiates alone. Though he was clean for a while and it's also very common for people to overdose on relapses because their tolerance may be lower than they think.

^ I only saw the 1st two episodes. The were playing reruns wed night I think. I need to give it the proper time it deserves and watch them all straight through. I really liked what I saw so far.

Its the best show on tv. For sure. Check that shit out. New season coming July. And yes they are playing them wednesday nights. Im catchin up on them. I like this even more than the wire.

Team Nod: i am spun out as shit

Have you ever seen Breaking Bad?

When I discovered breaking bad it was the second season. I was able to watch the first season too online some wear. The third season was good too. You said July for the next season? Man I can't wait that shit is good tv.

I nodded real hard last night and passed out during a Skype conversation with another BLer, whom was also nodding thankfully, haha.

As of now, very, very sober...and about an hour away from my appointment with my psych dr *crosses fingers for benzos*

Haha you nodded out skyping. Funny shit.

Well..im fixin to watch the nba playoffs today, get smoked out.

Now im watching the lovely Richelle Carey :), my alltime fav news anchor

Status
Not open for further replies.