How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
since doing opiates do you guys get hungry after about an hour after use. seems with H recently i have been super hungry after i use even more so then after using norcos. i usually do not eat all day and eat later after i use. especially with the pills so i feel them more on an empty stomach.

YES, when I use opiates they make me hungry...during various injuries my parents would joke about my "opiate munchies." For me it was hydrocodone, out of all the opiates, that made me hungry as if I had smoked weed. Benzos also make me EXTREMELY hungry, but I'm starting to think it's just because these things all relieve anxiety. I haven't used h enough to make a comparison to norcos, but hell yeah opiates give me the munchies.

YES, when I use opiates they make me hungry...during various injuries my parents would joke about my "opiate munchies." For me it was hydrocodone, out of all the opiates, that made me hungry as if I had smoked weed. Benzos also make me EXTREMELY hungry, but I'm starting to think it's just because these things all relieve anxiety. I haven't used h enough to make a comparison to norcos, but hell yeah opiates give me the munchies.

OMG the benzo munchies are SO much worse than the weed munchies!

since doing opiates do you guys get hungry after about an hour after use. seems with H recently i have been super hungry after i use even more so then after using norcos. i usually do not eat all day and eat later after i use. especially with the pills so i feel them more on an empty stomach.

I have a huge sweet tooth when on opiates. Candy, icecream, cinnamon toast crunch, yogurt. Its better when youre nodding your ass off,, tastes better that is

Yes on both accounts. I do usually end up copping mad candy on the ride back from dudes house. Typically I chill there for about an hour and talk shop and shit so by the time I bounce I'm well opiated. There's also a KFC and a MacDonalds on the way back too

OMG the benzo munchies are SO much worse than the weed munchies!

Then again, booze makes me hungry too, so I guess anything non-stimulant/psychedelic gives me the munchies. Interesting. And yum benzo munchies, if I have to be around family and know I'm too anxious to eat and cannot show up visibly stoned (other people say my eyes don't get red, and you can't tell even when I'm fucked up as shit, but I still feel disrespectful doing that in front of people who would be disappointed if they knew about any of it), I take a benzo, and things work out. <3

If you guys say suboxone is bad, I have pretty much cried and had to stick a finger up there with other opiates...that must really suck. Constipation sucks in general, but so does diarrhea...where's the happy middle ground?

then again, booze makes me hungry too, so i guess anything non-stimulant/psychedelic gives me the munchies. Interesting. And yum benzo munchies, if i have to be around family and know i'm too anxious to eat and cannot show up visibly stoned (other people say my eyes don't get red, and you can't tell even when i'm fucked up as shit, but i still feel disrespectful doing that in front of people who would be disappointed if they knew about any of it), i take a benzo, and things work out. <3

if you guys say suboxone is bad, i have pretty much cried and had to stick a finger up there with other opiates...that must really suck. Constipation sucks in general, but so does diarrhea...where's the happy middle ground?

that is so hot! =D

yeah it is unfortunate that opiates make you hungry. you would think the opposite. well glad to hear it is others.

I have a huge sweet tooth when on opiates. Candy, icecream, cinnamon toast crunch, yogurt. Its better when youre nodding your ass off,, tastes better that is

so true. when i did not have some kind of sweet i would start to freak out... LOL

Memph do you think maybe youre takin too much subox?i never had comstipation probs on 8mg btw

Anywho, popped 140mg adderall..got a huge script for the 20s. Today. Entering speedville

I hope you got some cushion (benzos...or even DPH, sigh) for that comedown my friend.

I just ate (chewed, yuck) a 10mg XR Dexedrine. Now I'm making some Texas Toast. Yummy!

The comedown is not so bad actually..throw some weed in equation and it smooths it out..also i do have booze and dph , melatonin. Besides adderall comedowns are nothin like comin off cocaine or crack or meth, and i dont evem mind those comedowns. Im tough ;)

^As long as you can handle it! Just make sure to stay hydrated, take some vitamins, etc.

I've found that vitamin C helps a lot if you take it right as the comedown begins. Makes the crash a bit easier and I know it reduces the stress on your body a little bit, but enough to make a difference.

How are you feeling now? Gonna get that post count past 1000 today with the help of some Adderall? =D

Haha im feelin real good my man, on the come up. Gona smoke alil sumtin sumtin go on a bike ride. Its really a shame i dont have a gf to....enjoy this speed with :) god speed is so good for sex..it makes me hornyx100000000000 or somethon like that..

Ya im sure to post over ak in a day or two lol, i have soooo much speed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.