How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of want to hump your leg, Tommyboy. Thought Team Nod should know.

Thus far, a good ton of weed and a smaller dose of benzos because I may actually be going out and getting a drink or two with some folks and who knows what else, nothing hardcore, have some doctors appointments tomorrow.

Pics or it didnt happen!!..

That Big Bear 40 oz turned out to be pretty good. I might have to get another one tomorrow before court.

You mention Rick Ross, he's the man. Listening to his music makes me feel like a gangster.

I know I've probably posted this before, but you mentioned 'Ross so I pretty much have to post it now, I know we've all been there:

YTMND - Rick Ross' Calender

Rick Ross makes a good gangster track you know.

You know what songs on my mind? This Ludacris song Diamond In The Back, its that song but they mix ice cubes song it was a good day, they mixed cubes songs b3at into that luda track and slow it down..looking at it on phones youtube app so i cant post a link, wish i could its a super chill song.

TRM, there might be pics, but I can't physically hump Tommyboy's leg for a while still. Will show a leg humping picture when it happens, even if our faces aren't in it ;)

All this talk of 40s and I'm listening to Sublime. 40 oz to freedom, good album, I feel like there's a lot of sublime I'm not crazy about but a good deal that I like as well.

Our faces might not be in the pics, but we will be wearing our Bluelight Moderator shirts.... Given that Cane sends them to us.

Sublime is crazy good. Boss DJ one of my fav songs.

And in re to humping..pics or it didnt happen! :)

Boss DJ is one of my favorite songs, ever. From Sublime, I think Romeo, the whole 40oz to Freedom album (but particularly Rivers of Babylon at the end) are also great.

Our faces might not be in the pics, but we will be wearing our Bluelight Moderator shirts.... Given that Cane sends them to us.

Yes, of course, if Cane doesn't maybe we can try asking dokomo, or poking Cane until we give in and let him join. Won't really be possible, but we'll send him special pics. :) Even though, pics of me and Tommyboy doing it would be hawt, not gonna lie. Especially a video. Rawr.

^ The mod shirts thing was a joke. I've got the police after me enough, I don't need any added attention! Haha, we'll show NASADD some love when the time cums.

Of course he does :)

Oh, change of plans, decided to stay in and chill listening to music, so, 50mg diphenhydramine, 1mg alprazolam, and about 1mg oxymorphone snorted so far...not planning to go past 2.5 tonight since my tolerance should be next to zero, time to nod hopefully.

And tons of weed, all day, because I'm crampy from the Lamictal rendering my birth control fucking useless still, ugh.

Will be feeling nice shortly, and clearly repping team nod :)

So ur getin ur nod on pc. I got my nod on the other day.6mg bupe, 75mg diph. Nodded till i slept, all afternoon.

Yeah, I can get 3 more good nods off of what I have if I space it the right way, I feel like once I move home I won't enjoy nodding because this would be super frowned on, I keep ir a secret for the most part, im starting to not really hard, did about 2mg now, but plus the xanax and benadrayl, and tolerance, wow. And listening to Tool, for some reason, that and Switcblade Symphony sound awesome...those are random bands I'm mostly an emo kid at heart like Tommyboy, but these just sound so good when I'm nodding.

Opiate by Tool is technically about religion but, I tend to listen to it while driving on the I-80 through the paterson area which I'll only do one more time really. The whole album is super good, but that song is particularly good. And I'm not a huge tool fan, just like a handful of songs (theys ong have aton and they are all long).

I like that tool album. Its really heavy and good too.

Im listening to neil young..more like enjoying neil young

Im thinking about the show Breaking Bad. You ever seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.