• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling fantabulous! There sweet
shots of decent dope, 20mg of diazepam, a few rounds with the one hitter and some real smooth reefer, and about half a dozen good beers. Need to get some sleep but I'm flying so smoothly I don't want to bring this plane in for a landing. Ya dig?

Hope everyone out there is having a fun and safe evening! Peace my friends...

Today is a "do-abso-fucking-lutely-NOTHING" day. Hungover to fuck, waiting on the post man coming with my bubblebud, AH7921 and 5f-akb-48
hey hey hey hey where are you mister postman!!!!

Oh, and for breakfast I had, 750mg naproxen (for my sore head), 40mg omeprazole, 60mg fluoxetine & a fist full of codeine phosphate - didn't count how much.

I smoked a joint and got high, then I had to take my morning dose of 1200mg gabapentin and it completely ruined it. I guess less pain and anxiety however will make up for the inability to get high but I can't hide the fact that I am severely disappointed with this side effect. I should probably have chosen another drug to deal with my misery but it's too late now.

Im about to go all out tbh

On my 3rd 9% beer and I've had 3 or 4 etizolam so far I'm gonna take like 5 more and be done wit it .

-

no never mind i only got 1 etiz left lol

cant even remember how many i took or what

-

Oh FUCK im out of both alcohol and etiz

Shit!! You going to be ok? <3

^ gz on ur title m8. i took a lot of oxy this morning to destroy my headache (and some china i "found" in my stash spot, together. feel very nauseous (aznd good obv) tho. took cyclizine 50 mg now and gonna eat.

Edit: projectile vomited. That hasn't happened in years.

Last edited:
2.5mg diazeapm 30 mg 3meopcp spaced out 24 hours or so, 1899mg gabapentin, 2.5g piraetam, 1/8 of a gram of high quality cannibis, 20mg memantine, 80mg phenylpiracetam, 2 units scotch whiskey, 7.5 hydrocodone, and a beautiful beach to wake up to.

Missionoxeteamine completed.

.25 of sme damn good ron and 1mg of etizolam 50mg of dph.

Really high. I am almost pissed because i literally keep passing out for like 15 minutes at a time like consistently haha. I was looking for some good chill time before work reading through bluelight and the 3 hours i had seemed like 1 hour for real. I got through 3 articles in drugs in the media and this post haha. Feeling great tthough.

Ah I see the ambassador thing has already gone down. Congratz, cap'n, you Will make a great ambassador. I am sure of it. =D

OT: So I owed the weedman some €€€. Got the money plus Some extra So I could buy a few more grams. So I call him up, told him my 'order' and all was cool. So when hè pulls up, I immediately notice his father was behind the wheel. His father happens to be my amphetamine dealer. So yeah, I got 2 grams of that as Well. Weaksauce. At least I'm still off Benzos.. And using tramadol responsibly..

After this I'm gonna quit the amphetamines as i dong like the fiendishness I experience from it each and every time I take amphetamines. If im feeling weak and decide on doing harddrugs I Will go with ketamine or mxe. Or psychedelics. But definitely not this stuff anymore. I need to set a boundary for myself. After tonight I Will not touch an amphetamine for a year. i might try it again then but only if I'm confident addiction Will no longe be an issue. But first and foremost, before deciding on any of that, I need a long break. That's for sure. So no more amphetamines for PTC anymore starting the day after tomorrow. (2g is quitte a bit.. Cant do that all in one night.)

TL;DR version: I'm tweaking supa hard on D/L-amphetamines. And am going to take a break after I run out. For one year at least. =D %)

Last edited:
Found a FAT nug (an eighth I reckon) in my bathroom, so I rolled up a king sized splee and I'm smoking away, just put on The Entrance Band's Face The Sun on the turntable, kickin back, feelin' good :)

Found a FAT nug (an eighth I reckon) in my bathroom, so I rolled up a king sized splee and I'm smoking away, just put on The Entrance Band's Face The Sun on the turntable, kickin back, feelin' good :)

Nice find!! :D

I'm just really baked myself, gonna conjure up something to eat soon.... hmm.

^ Im jealous

Shit!! You going to be ok? <3

I'm fine ;)

That day was the day I used up the last of my etizolam supply though :(

I burnt through like 30 of them in a week or two on no tolerance while chugging beer every day, good shit.

Now I don't have any left for my upcoming appointments...

Has anyone here done 4-FA after drinking alcohol? feeling a little brave tonight.

Last edited:
^i'd save the 4-fa for when your not drinking tbh, that crash is gonna be a bitch

10mg Hydrocodone... can't feel it which isn't a surprise
Gettin nice and stoned, and going to continue to get more stoned throughout the night, oh yes.

I'm sober, can't be partying it upthis weekend cause I got a ton of things to do tomorrow, including hopefully moving into my new place. Sadly I had to fly out and won't have any furniture for a few more weeks, but imma try to buy a bed and some minimalist cookware ASAP haha. Not looking forward to all the bull I gotta deal with in the next few days though it's all necessary.

I will be having a beer or two tonight after I square away my itinerary and that should definitely alleviate some of the stress.

Refilled my script of oxy IR today and just inventoried my current stash. It's good. Drug wise, I'm ready for the apocalypse.

Ate some oxy, smoked a nice J of AK47 on the way home from work, then took a couple nice dabs of Lazy OG. Also ate a nice chunk of Blackberry RSO.

whatchu got?

Shitload of IR oxy, some OP OCs, couple hydros, addies, fent patches, seroquel, temazepam, dozens of etilaam, and a sub strip. All my rx. Various RCs including enough 2C-I and E each to dose a party, plus enough MXE to indulge a few times. No acid left, finished that last weekend. Also some noopept, hydroxyzine and thorazine (just in case). Also, couple grams of BHO, couple grams of RSO, couple grams of dry hash, couple of Molly Ranchers, various CBD and THC tinctures, medicated coconut oil, pre-made edibles, and a couple oz AK47.

Oh, and a little airplane bottle of fancy rum, which I plan on drinking when my ulcers are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.