• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not high at all really, and I'm kind of exhausted fter getting like 5 hours of sleep.

/sarcasm

Not high at all really, and I'm kind of exhausted fter getting like 5 hours of sleep.

You should inject a bag of marijuanas.

=D

Wat is BHO ? I'm guessing some form of cannabis yet to hit our shores.

As someone else said, Butane Honey Oil. My preferred form of smokable hash. Preserves the original terpene profile better than CO2 or bubble hash, and made properly it's extremely clean (I've seen it tested at over 90% THC, though 70s-80s is more average for nug runs, less for trim).

C-can I come h-hang out
Wtf is a molly rancher, is that what I think it is?

Yes. Isn't there some sort of occasional mod party?

And apparently not, based on the quote below, haha. It's just 35mg of BHO (so 20-something milligram THC) in a hard candy.

Damn, I was thinking there was pure mdma hard candy's on the streets now

That would be awesome though. But MDMA tastes so nasty you just want it out of your mouth ASAP.
(and it's not my thing, so I don't want it in my mouth at all)

OT: FUCKIN FRIDAY YO! Chewed up some oxy, taking some dabs.

Two high-alcohol beers and nothing else...feels like a good three beers but still wanting; good thing I'll be getting drunk later, then up before nine for demo-ing a house.

50mg Hydrocodone
One beer

and I can't find any weed at all FUCK! Someone light one up for me!

Fuck it.

30mg 3meo pcp up the nose.

Tonight should be interesting in the very least. ;)

50mg Hydrocodone
One beer

and I can't find any weed at all FUCK! Someone light one up for me!

I am so stoned right now it isn't funny. But I'll take one for the team.

.5mg clonazepam and over a tbsp of bali kratom. Drinking Peter Vella Chardonnay and enjoying my night off.

I am so stoned right now it isn't funny. But I'll take one for the team.

Hah hell ya, much appreciated it!

Decided to take 20mg of Oxycodone because of this weed dilemma but this is definitely doing the trick, going to sleep like a champ tonight!

Thai maeng da, my tolerance has been higher in the past but since I took a short break it's dropped a lot nevertheless ended up being a little too much for me atm. I find kratom tolerance to drop very fast relative to most opioids.

Someone light one up for me!

K. *click* *sizzle*

@OT: Smoked a half of a spliff my friend and I didn't finish earlier cause we got caught up in a pretty intense conversation, and had a single beer, just took 3mg melatonin and 10mg valium and itzz bedtime.

Just caffeine green and nicotine today!
head is hurting today. had maybe 6 beers + 6 points of coke + 12 mg hydromorphone (both IV) in the evening, accompanied by a few hash joints.

The exact kind of behaviour I'm trying to avoid, but the rush feels so damn good and pleasurable. every now and then it's nice to indulge just for the day. I only smoke pot everyday now.

edit: i find it funny how loaded and hungover i got from only 6 beers, almost embarrassing lol.

Shitload of IR oxy, some OP OCs, couple hydros, addies, fent patches, seroquel, temazepam, dozens of etilaam, and a sub strip. All my rx. Various RCs including enough 2C-I and E each to dose a party, plus enough MXE to indulge a few times. No acid left, finished that last weekend. Also some noopept, hydroxyzine and thorazine (just in case). Also, couple grams of BHO, couple grams of RSO, couple grams of dry hash, couple of Molly Ranchers, various CBD and THC tinctures, medicated coconut oil, pre-made edibles, and a couple oz AK47.

Oh, and a little airplane bottle of fancy rum, which I plan on drinking when my ulcers are gone.

Holy fucking hell. You werent lying when you says you're ready for the apocalypse. Ha

Ot: not really stoned anymore cuz I lost my pill bottle with almost a gram of weed in it at work. I work at. Golf course so god knows where it's at but its cool cuz I'm about 2 mins from getting back home and I'll be taking some bong rips. Also gonna do 2 mg of sub when I get home as well.

Only had to work a half day today and I got off the rest of the day and tommorrow as well. Kick ass

5mg lorazepam to come down, don't remember posting that. It was last night/early this morning though. But it mellowed me out a great deal. Now I took 300mg tramadol and am smoking weed... :) Very enjoyable. neveragainamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.