• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
75mg oral oxycodone
total of 50mg IV morphine (from the hospital before tests this morning)
20mg valium

bout to head of on about a 12km walk.

Yeah dude, IV is def the only way to go with Hydromorph. The bioavailability of it any other way is just such a waste. I think the most I've ever done at once is 16mg - pretty damn decent shot, lol.

Oh damn, I'd go nuts if I didn't have access to dope. But, ya gotta make do with what ya got!

I shoulda separated the 24mg in half cause a 12mgs wouda been nicer. Yeah a 16 woulda been about perfect for my tollerace to put me in a really nice place :3

Also it is really lame not being able to find H, cause I got access to it in December, and couple times since then but it was a pain in the ass to obtain. We also got ripped off by like 3 different people, and all the "good" sources are flaky and expensive as fuck. (My city sucks :( )
Yet ever since having tired it, I want to find it lol. But until next time.... hydros it is :p

For tonight though, I'm simply baked off my ass and gonna take a bong rip before a nap.... If the refrigerator doesn't stop me first!! (craving perogies, but too lazy to use stove) lol Stoner Problems

See ya's later :)

like countless somas throughout the day, and ciggies and e ciggies

Fat tire amber ale ftw. Watching Dallas buyers club, real good. Cigs, valium, tacos later. The american southwest is kickass.

Ok back, :)

Consumed 15mgs Zopiclone expecting to go home and sleep all day, til my friend messaged me with 4 x 2mg Dillies that someone owed us, lol so I had to make a pit stop but now...
I'm home, and took a 25mg diphenhydramine, before smashing the Dillies cause it's always a hit or miss when it comes to me getting that stupid IV histamine reaction, it's only happened to me on morphine and hydromorph so I never risk it, hives scare the crap out of me and kill my buzz. lol

I'd say though, for a weird combo I've never done before, it's pretty chill.... :)

60mg oxycodone
A 40oz beer
Few bowls and a blunt of some very potent weed

Haven't felt this chilled out in a long time i love, gona sleep good tonight

Few bowls and a blunt of some very potent weed

Ahh, yes!
Cheers, Tweakface. This bong rip is for you! :)

While I was out, my buddy also gave me a tester gram of this stuff he might be getting... they told him it's called "AAA kush". I think it's pretty good, a lot better than what he has had the past week :p
I really miss the White Widow that was just around though. :( Oh well, next time. I prefer to switch up the strains I smoke anyway, can't stick to the same flavour, smell etc....

I just plugged 15mgs of some oxy, been years since I had any. I'm really surprised I am feeling a nice mild buzz from it with my tolerance and how low of a dose it is but since I took it on top of my oral prescription dosages gabbapentin, tizanidine, hydrocodone, and morphine(none of which really give me any sort of high mostly just pain relief) and timed it just right they potinated each other. I was mainly just doing it for some added pain relief since I had a very long day and was getting horrible shooting pains in my foot, neck, and shoulder which it seemed to help.

Medium dose of done and some cigs got me feeling pretty good.

Much better then w/d atleast.

Thinking imma throw some k in the mix tonight.
iv or nasal is the question.

I've shot 20 bags of dope over the last 18 hours.
The only sleeping I've done has been sitting up in my chair.
Which shouldn't even count, lol.

Drank a half pint of vodka last night and I'm working on a 6 pack of past blue ribbon as we speak.
Going to prep another 4 bags in a few, good times :)

Had a 10% beer but don't feel shit.
I really want to be sedated into a coma right now, can't handle reality.

Oh, man, I'm hungover as fuck, yesterday i drank from morning until night.

Long day, gonna have a few drinks and go to bed early tonight. Can't wait to transfer out of this hotel into an actual apt.

Added a couple thing to the nightly fix. Feeling relaxed overall and ready for sleep.

Coffee
15mg oxazepam
25mg chlordiazepoxide
2mg buprenorphine

Just had a cigarette and now listening to some music.
Good spaghet

Beer and cigarettes and finally some valium! The homie came through with a few 5mg tabs in exchange for bit of weed, which was the last of it until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.