• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
60mgs of Hydrocodone + 7mgs of Alprazolam and i am smoking on some very dank Super Silver Haze cannabis atm(fat bowls)+ 5mgs of Melatonin. I'm on my level.

Wat is BHO ? I'm guessing some form of cannabis yet to hit our shores.

Am pretty buzzed off this Oxy stuff. They are prescribed for my pain, but i'll be damned if they don't cause a buzz/thrill/a high if you will.

I'm being sarcastic I'm high on 240 mgs oxycodone 120 mg then an hour later 120 moar (OC80 and IR20s) and some DEEP sativa.

Benzo and booze for me too! Tallboy IPAs now and diazepam later.

my-nigga.jpg

Had a speedball eatlier, but I undershot the coke (HAR HAR). Now I'm just akahawl buzzed.

So blazed and opi8ed. eyes almost chinese, threw in eyedrops so they not red or glassy, just droopy and half asleep, bad case of the nods. Should take some time off for it imo.

Iya mon. One love. Jah bless.

One does not simply lose and eighth.

paddy-wanna-fight-about-it-meme-generator-big-whoop-you-wanna-fight-bout-it-e31287.jpg

Lol I don't think it was lost in a simple manner. It must've been an elaborate process, originating from valium use and somehow ending with a nearly-full medical canister in my high school back pack that I haven't touched for years... or so I thought.

@OT: Morning spleee

Last edited:
Whosajigaaa BHO= Butane Hash Oil.

I got .25 of some pretty nice heroin and thats about it. Gotta really go easy on the etizolam until my next order arrives which i just put in or else id have a mg or 3 of that in me as well. Been drinking an unusual amount of coffee today as well im feeling pretty good.

About to pick up another .25 of ron with my boy so im gonna split that with him. ill be higherrrrrrrrr that means.

30mg adderall and coffee to keep me going, I did a bunch of xanax last night and regret that shit, I hate that drug and was so drunk I was like why the hell not and popped a few, ended up sleeping forever.

Going to redeem myself tonight with a drug thats actually worth doing IMO like, Oxycodone =D

Have been compulsively poking myself with needles since last night. To give you an idea; I redose at the same pace with amps as i would with cocaïne. And i put in as much as I can dissolve in the shot. Im so digusted with my own behavior. Ugh. :| Why do I even do this.

I wonder what the Mg amount is at right now. I imagine well over 1500mg. I do an acetone wash each time on my amps but am sure that what im left with is still not entirely pure. It does get the cafeïne out though.. So im unable to say exactly howmuch ive consumed. Again, it is a lot.

Im gonna toss the rest and just come down now. =D

Shitload of IR oxy, some OP OCs, couple hydros, addies, fent patches, seroquel, temazepam, dozens of etilaam, and a sub strip. All my rx. Various RCs including enough 2C-I and E each to dose a party, plus enough MXE to indulge a few times. No acid left, finished that last weekend. Also some noopept, hydroxyzine and thorazine (just in case). Also, couple grams of BHO, couple grams of RSO, couple grams of dry hash, couple of Molly Ranchers, various CBD and THC tinctures, medicated coconut oil, pre-made edibles, and a couple oz AK47.

Oh, and a little airplane bottle of fancy rum, which I plan on drinking when my ulcers are gone.

C-can I come h-hang out
Wtf is a molly rancher, is that what I think it is?

Cocaine, cocaine, cocaine,
Jesus God almighty cocaine. I forgot how different it is to snort this instead of IV. I am blasted good people, blasted. Just took a walk to get some beer to smooth things out and I was more than slightly geeked and I don't oft get that way!

Damn, I was thinking there was pure mdma hard candy's on the streets now

Methadone
2 bowls de Purple Trainwreck
Just made some tea made with fresh herbs- Ginkgo, Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola, Rhodiola, Kava, Scullcap, Peppermint, and Spearmint.

Hopefully some 2mg Xanax bars come through tonight as planned.

Life,

120mg adderall,

20mg 3meo pcp

3 glasses scotch

3 grams gabapentin

3 grams piracetam
250mg centrophenoxine

Hav-a-tampa cigars, movies, and this short story I'm writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.