• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bowls of kush topped with a syncan that happened to be very synergistic with cannabis. I wish I knew what it was. I also noticed it was sedating, could make you catch lil' opioid-like nods, cerebral-heady cannabisesque high reminiscent of some good bong rips. Slightly visual; starry lights, color enhancements, and maybe some slight fluid-like movement over some objects. Interesting, I usually hate synthetics.

Plus, 35mg-ish methadone still in my system, the real HQ cannabis, and 600mg gabapentin. Took 1mg k-pin mid-afternoon alongside 1.2g UEI kratom (synergistic with m-done at lower doses of done, to an extent considering the unique properties of kratom and it's spectrum of alkaloids)

My buddy tried the white vein maeng da kratom and had pinpoint, tiny pupils and was nodding peacefully. I told him the lower dose was just a taste of it's euphoria. Finally, kratom that's worthwhile for opioid WD and just doesn't feel like a dizzy, panic attack/opioid antagonist with an excess of adrenergic action. UEI is potent per usual I guess.

EDIT: I believe the synth noid is AB-FUBINACA

Last edited:
I'm really fucking fucked up, no more opiates for me! but...

3mg aplrazolam
2mg ativan
pint of Glenlivet 15 yr. scotch

still waiting on the damn weed man! Benzo's are makin these wd's a walk in the park.

still waiting on the damn weed man! Benzo's are makin these wd's a walk in the park.

Better have some one else around when doing opioids, ativan, alprazolam, and alcohol.

I do not think you build up a resistance to benzos as (quicky as opioids)

Walking is good. Drinking on two different benzos is not

Fucking faded, after hardly smoking all week I ate a potent hash medible and smoked a TON of dank, with some amphetamine up the nose and plenty of liquor... literally more than I've ever had in my room before lol.

unslept in a tonne of oxy ir and some oxy xr, and a pinch of china WHITE. fk im a junkie sometimes.

10346858_10204120968561464_1863527537_n.jpg

MPA is past its peak so... I'm intoxicated, but not high, as such.

I'm feeling pretty high right now off 3 bags of "Ducati" dope, I love these bags. I just did em line 20 mins ago and now its time to leave work, go home and pop some etiz and smoke a bowl then I'll be feeling fucking nice.

Smoked some AB-FUBINACA earlier. Don't ever usually smoke synthcans, but my buddy brought it over and I enjoyed it. It has some heavy stoning effects, analgesia, and warmth. Definite euphoria.

Now smoking blue dream and headband with some friends. Good to smoke the real buds, always. Gonna keep smoking, thanks to good friends. Good vibes today.

Might dose some UEI, took like ~30-35mg methadone in place of the 70mg I'm supposed to drink, threw away 35-40mg's. Trying to kick the cuffs with kratom, cannabis and other ways of dosing THC/CBx's and CBD's, and benzodiazepines.

Dosed low on my methadone today, so took 0.75g UEI and 12g white maeng da kratom alongside fat bowl of blue dream.

Still feel the 1mg alprazolam in my system, itching even though I only dosed 40mg/70mg of the methadone they give me to drink. Hmm and I sweat less, until morning hah.

Hope it's a good kratom day, some days it just doesn't work with potentiating and/or syngergize with the 'done dose. Then again plant matter and alkaloids are never even per dose...

oh man, hectic party last night, dropped some acid, drank a fuckton of booze, and smoked a big ol joint.

Now I'm sitting here smoking my second spliff of the morning.

Yeah.

Coming up on 690mg DXM, 87.5mg hydrocodone, 3.5mg clonazepam, 1mg alprazolam, 100mg doxylamine succinate, and 20mg chlorphenirimine maleate. Smoked a bit of weed, gonna smoke more when things start really getting good with all the stuff I mixed together. Added cimetidine as usual. I wonder if loperamide would be good to mix with opiates so your psychoactive opiate binds more to brain receptors and the loperamide binds to opioid receptors elsewhere in the body but is barely able to cross the blood brain barrier (unless you do certain things to make it cross)?

I'd like to just melt away and disintegrate, that would feel good.

Update + 4 hours:
Everything at peak.
Now I do feel sort of like I am dissolving and labels are losing their meanings. Gonna smoke a hit of weed then play with my dog.

Edit: Another hour passes by: After smoking lots of strong weed+120mg more DXM watched my body just move around without my control. I moaned and groaned and grasped for objects I could not possibly reach, and had a dreadful fear my body would start biting and eating someone because I could not control it.

Update: That was fucking weird and scary.Smoking big weed hits. Information from hyperspace connected to my brain with a wormhole, the alien invasion from my dreams and another trip continues unnoticed. A segment of my DNA on two chromosomes is of alien origin. That is why I feel like an alien, confused in a world I don't belong on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.