• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
took a tiny bit of aMT and 0.5 g of past speed
feeling goood at a party in a abandoned psychiatric hospital!!!

Good day. Hslf g of good ron up the nose, 2mg of etizolam and a little promethazine as well as 150mg if dxm just to enhance this fat bowl of weed im boutta smoke. Yee.

Was drinking earlier an may pik up some .more brewskies tonight biatchhhhhh

1mg of Bupe (That makes around 4-5mg I've done all day)
1 Soma
1 Klonopin 1mg
Smoked some good weed

Feeling good. Getting ready to roll another one, smoke it, smoke a cig and then enjoy the night.

Smoked like 10 joints at the BJM show, just smoked my last spliff and now I'm gonna go the fuck to sleep.

70mg m-done + 7.5/325mg hydrocodone x 4 for analgesia/potentiation + 10mg valium sl + cranberry and pineapple w vodka + 3 bowls of blue dream today + 800mg cimetidine + 900mg gabapentin + broad-spectrum Mg supplement.

Found these hydro's at a relative's, but it's her ex-husband's so fuck it. I need it for mdone WD's soon w/ kratom.

30mg 5-MeO-DALT.
40mg MPA.
75ml of Vodka.
Pint of cider.
1kg Poppy Seed Tea.
40mg Promethazine.

Would kill for a benzo to top it off.

Just vaporizing some weed and drinking chai tea while listening to pink floyd. I'm just enjoying the moment now before all the studying and homework i'll have to do later.

^nice. chai, weed and floyd sounds like a good time.

@OT: just smoked a few roaches and a rip from my neighbors bong using the last of my weed. got higher than i thought i would.

IV meth 3am last night, again around n00n, i've been doing nothing all day & just took 3mg etizolam & a small dab. That, plus no food in 24 hour is makin' me a lil' too loose to have to start work in 90 min. I gotta get ready, but I think I'mma load a bowl of tweak first just to level out

Better have some one else around when doing opioids, ativan, alprazolam, and alcohol.

I do not think you build up a resistance to benzos as (quicky as opioids)

Walking is good. Drinking on two different benzos is not

Yeah you're totally right it was dumb. I know mixing benzos with booze is a terrible idea (it's how I ran my own foot over with a car) a few years ago. I was being dumb and I knew it all along but that's still no excuse . I'm okay and as for the WDs, all the physical stuff is finally gone for the most part and I feel great.

Currently:
2mg Alprazolam
1mg Ativan
Smoked a few bowls to myself

Last edited:
25mg oxycodone 1mg lorazepam and a beer ohhh and alotta weed

Last edited:
About 700mg of amphetamines over the course of the night, 100mg diazepam, 120mg bromazepam, 400mg tramadol, 450mg tilidine.
Also been smoking on some nice herb with a good mate. Been a chillaxed evening. =D

In a few hours the post office will open and I will hopefully be able to finally get those RC's I mentioned a few days ago. Shit gonn b good, son. %)

Finally got a day off after 17 days in a row!

Relaxing all day currently on
1mg alprazolam
1mg Ativan

Weed would hit the spot if I had any

^nice! I'm in the same spot, no days off when you're living the dream...

Relaxing after work with 15mg of oxy and NYSD dabs, trying to decide where to go for dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.