Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-MeO-PCP time.

=) and an amnesia blunt.

I'm jelly :) have fun, 3meopcp is a fucking blast.

As for myself, I am currently on 2mg Xanax, 2mg etizolam, 800mg gabapentin and some weed.

Back in the early days this would have knocked me the fuck out, but now all I really feel is a mild relaxation...I should probably take a break on the downers. And the thing is I want to get higher, but all I have to get high with is xan, tiz, and gabapentin...and I could take more of those but see none of those really get you "high" just kinda chilled out and sleepy. If I wanted to get really truly high I would add some alcohol or kratom to this combo. But frankly I don't feel like drinking tonight, and cant get kratom tonight, unless I want overpriced headshop bullshit. So I guess I'm just gonna smoke weed and chill (which I'm also running low on, fuck) and probably pop another tiz before bedtime. God damn I could use some MXE or something. My days off are so boring, I have literally no one to chill with so I just hang around playing video games and dicking around on the internet and Netflix and eating whatever drugs are available in my house. I didn't even get to go outside today since it was just pouring rain all day. Good day to stay in, get comfy with some benzos and smoke and mess around. But I miss mxe, and I miss my girlfriend. Sorry for rambling...I'm honestly feeling quite nice, just benzo raging a bit ha. But good vibes to all tonight :)

one can of energy drink called V. 500ml.

i keep taking Etizolam every night so i am going to stop that, i keep making excuses to take it.

Ur right it is the worst thing to get high off, not going to get you more high, just cause you more problems. good for their job though @ releaving anxiety and make u chill for a couple of hours but better off with opiates if ur looking for a buzz!

benzos and etiz also make me too depressed , so i should really stop fucking around with it.

Really miss my old batch of mXe i had, it was so much better than the mXe i have now.

3-MeO PCP holy fuck shit, if you get too high it'll be alrite just hold on and go with the ride hahah.

Today was productive but also sucked. FUCK VERIZON and all other companies similar.

It is beer o clock, finally.

Man, I don't know what it is but I feel depressed and like a wreck. Last week I IV'd heroin for the first time in years which is playing with fire then after that said fuck it, quit all dope and oxy's cold turkey. I'm past the physical shit but damn I wake up everyday feeling depressed like whats the point to life? Also realized I lost a majority of my friends during my opiate addiction which only lasted a few months. You'd think they woulda left me a year ago when every day it was METH METH and yes, more METH! Oh well...

Gettin drunk tonight, bought plenty of beer and that Jim Beam Devil's Cut. I love love whiskey.

^ I'm sure u know what pAWS is but neway man just take it day by day and realize cravings are natural! Just work hard on not giving in. I Jones for opes regularly still even though I haven't done any for over half a year. Give the brain time to get back 2 normal if ya can. Best wishes dawg

I'm jelly :) have fun, 3meopcp is a fucking blast.

As for myself, I am currently on 2mg Xanax, 2mg etizolam, 800mg gabapentin and some weed.

Back in the early days this would have knocked me the fuck out, but now all I really feel is a mild relaxation...I should probably take a break on the downers. And the thing is I want to get higher, but all I have to get high with is xan, tiz, and gabapentin...and I could take more of those but see none of those really get you "high" just kinda chilled out and sleepy. If I wanted to get really truly high I would add some alcohol or kratom to this combo. But frankly I don't feel like drinking tonight, and cant get kratom tonight, unless I want overpriced headshop bullshit. So I guess I'm just gonna smoke weed and chill (which I'm also running low on, fuck) and probably pop another tiz before bedtime. God damn I could use some MXE or something. My days off are so boring, I have literally no one to chill with so I just hang around playing video games and dicking around on the internet and Netflix and eating whatever drugs are available in my house. I didn't even get to go outside today since it was just pouring rain all day. Good day to stay in, get comfy with some benzos and smoke and mess around. But I miss mxe, and I miss my girlfriend. Sorry for rambling...I'm honestly feeling quite nice, just benzo raging a bit ha. But good vibes to all tonight :)

So, a brief update on this: I wrote this JUST after I had taken 1mg etiz, 1mg Xanax and 400mg gabapentin. Of course I didn't feel it right away. I currently have these pills that contain 400mg gabapentin and 1mg alprazolam, and the interesting thing is the alpraz takes WAY longer to kick in because of this, but completely catches you off guard especially if you decide to redose. After I took this combo, I packed a bowl, took one monster rip, made a shit ton of bacon and ate it, and then....I honestly don't remember what I've been doing for the past few hours, but I looked over at the bowl to see it still half smoked. So I popped another .5mg etiz, gonna smoke the rest of this bowl, watch some Aqua TV Show Show (or whatever its called these days) and go to bed early seeing as I have a LONG day of work ahead of me tomorrow. Nice lazy Monday though, and I took less etiz today than I have in a minute (2.5 mg today as opposed to 5-10mg) but of course I also took the Xanax and gabapentin, so really it's one step forward and two steps back. It definitely gave me a decent enough buzz tho, still feeling it and likely will until I go to bed in a bit.

So today's total:
2.5 mg etizolam
2 mg alprazolam
800 mg gabapentin
A few bowls of high quality weed

And while i'm not "fucked up", I feel spacey, dreamy, relaxed and quite happy. And sleepy. Hope everyones having a good night :)

I just took some tramadol and I'm starting to feel it (no tolerance), I will take a little more in a bit.

Bout to add more oxy. Need to not feel. Just one of those days, or I might just lose it for a sec and really tell the lady what I feel (or am beginning to come around to anyway). ie, we're done

1-1.3g UEI... the last of it, unfortunatey. (I'm gonna need to make sure I don't fuck my plain leaf tolerance for m-done WD's)
7g WV maeng da
1mg clonazepam still in my system
Still smoking this seemingly organic cheese and it's sooo stoning and euphoric.

Waiting for this kratom to kick in, so I can smoke and get that rushy synergy. Definitely a unique synergy (between kratom + cannabis) in comparison to regular ole' opiates. Subtle psychedelic properties are enhanced.

Friend came over with some Dexedrine... needless to say, I feel like cleaning the house, as it's too shitty outside to take a walk :/

I might just lose it for a sec and really tell the lady what I feel (or am beginning to come around to anyway). ie, we're done

I'm sorry to hear that. But judging by how you speak of her I can tell it's not meant to be and y'all are just forcing it.

Best of luck FM.

snorted 2 lines of ketamine to get the day started :)
not super high but feeling pretty fucking good, and its a awesomeday outside too

Status
Not open for further replies.