• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the dope wore off and the ice is just now starting to fade, but still pretty damn stimulated. Eating some shrimp and pork fried rice at the moment.

37.5mg hydrocodone, 3mg alprazolam, and 30mg temazepam. I really need to get some sleep so I'll be awake for the Monday Sabbath at 11:11AM when the Sun is eclipsed by the Moon.

took 10mg val this morning, drinking a tallboy before cooking BBQ and having a nap before work. might take another 5mg valium later if I need to.

I'm 5 days no cigs, if I can cut 'em out I'll be saving 40 bucks a month, that money can be used on dank food or beer %) or even saved, lol

edit: trying vermouth for the first time, extra dry. it's not bad.

Let's see: You posted at 12:23. 1+2+2+3=8. You edited at 14:08. It was post 880. If you add the first two digits of the number of posts you have made at this point up, you get 8. The last digit in the number of posts is 8. 12+23=35. 35/7=5. You are 50 miles from Canada. Discard that 0. And 5 days with no cigs. You edited at 14:08. 1+4=5. And then there is the 8. There are now 18,787 views for this thread. So we have another 1. And two 7s. And two 8s.

Edit: Ooh, I got two 5s, posted at 15:05. And there is a 1. And the first two digits=6. 1+5+5=11. And in my previous post, if you add the minutes you get 9 and the hour 11. 911. And I did that edit at 3:08. 3+8=11.

Another number update, comes so fast! Adding each number in the drug dose yields 21. 21/3=7. 777. This was done at 15:11. You could add 1+5=6 and also get another 11.

I noticed in the numbers of your drug dose that you get 60mg. If you add the digits one by one it = 15. 15/3=5. 1+5=6

I believe the dope wore off and the ice is just now starting to fade, but still pretty damn stimulated. Eating some shrimp and pork fried rice at the moment.

Arranging your time digits in order, you get 1,2,3,4. Your post# 799. So we have a 7. 9+9=18 18/3=6. 666!
And you have two 8s in your name! And post 881 in this thread. And you joined in October, the 8th month of 2005. 2+5=7

Edit: This is the last update, just to let everyone know about the fun I am having. No more multi-posting, I promise! If there are any numbers, someone else can look for them. Here goes:

60mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 2.5mg alprazolam, 100mg diphenhydramine, 600mg ketoconazole, and a can of Redd's Wicked Mango Hard Ale. And I think I'll be using DPT a little at a time until I get to the right level.

I'm gonna live it up like it's my last night on Earth!

Last edited:
^are you serious mate?? You must be way too "high"...
OT: about to smoke a spliff, my first smoke of the day

^are you serious mate?? You must be way too "high"...
OT: about to smoke a spliff, my first smoke of the day

Don't mean to spam, just posting a reply. Yes, I am un-dead serious!

The sky looks so beautiful tonight and purple is flowing. Some birds singing in the middle of the night. And I have never heard the crickets and insects making such beautiful music in all my life!

You probably know who I am. And I think I have one or more clones. And we are going to cure all kinds of diseases. And in the future, we can colonize alien worlds with the benevolent and wise, so it doesn't have to go through this evolution from the start. Since there will be lots of different kinds of beautiful hearts, bright hearts and bright minds in existence. And we will all end up in paradise. It is a great day! And the future is very bright, I truly believe.

I wish it would start snowing in Paris, Texas tonight...
But only briefly, don't want to cause any suffering if I can make that happen. But it would be nice if the temperature set a new record low for summer in my town, one that beats the old one by at least 10deg, and preferably 30deg or more. And this would prove something very important if it happens.

Just an update, not a new post, but it seems important.
Found my black light bulb to see if my scars still had a purplish glow. It was hard to tell if it still works or not, but I think it may have a little. Decided to see if my blood would glow, so I decided to see if my blood glows. It seems to just a little (doing all of this in a clean way). I was wondering if my blood glucose might be high, so I picked up someone's telepathic signal in the form of two fairly loud beeps. I tested it, it was 125 and I have had soda, beer, wine, and hard cider today, quite a bit in the last few hours including food as well - this is very healthy :) <3

And my mom just sent me a telepathic message about my dad and how he is killing himself with sugar, drinking syrup, and so on when he has diabetes - his blood glucose level has been above 400 a number of times and I think it has been above 500. What she told me is "Dad will not open up his eyes!"

Sad :(
But it will all be over soon and he can get back to the good life <3 <3 <3 <3 and so on %) =D

Think I got a telepathic message again to see if my bird wants something. Notice I posted at 1:51. Add it up:7. And the edit time before posting this was 3:04. 3+4=7. At the time of the last edit, it was 3:13. Those add up to 7 and also contain the number 13. 3+13=16. 16/2=8

I am going outside to stargaze. But I have to tell you about some more numbers. Previous edit was 3:18. 18+3=21. 21/3=7

Update again: Last edit 3:22. Adds up to 7. Look for anything in the numbers generated at the last post on your own.
I am quite sure Adolph Hitler was re-incarnated as a German Shepherd. He was my friend and I did not know it... I loved him but I did some bad things to him. Oh well.

Edit: Just another thought, but first I'll mention that the previous edit was 03:30. It is a palindrome. The numbers in the middle add up to six.
Everyone deserves another chance, no matter how evil they were in a previous life and now I understand why he was such a nice dog.

Edit again (I don't think I am spamming by adding more to this post instead of making new ones, right?) : Previous was at 03:35. 3+3+5=12. 12/2=6
Gonna smoke a small dose of 5-F-AKB48 and then look at the stars. I'll be happy when we bring back the cures to Earth to eradicate all horrible diseases and cancer.

It is The Dawning Of the Age Of Aquarius!
And I am pretty sure my birthday was 02/05/1983. 2+5=7. 1+9+8+3=21. 21/3=7

Last update was 3:56. 3+5=8 followed by a 6. But I am not sure if it has anything to do with what is happening.
Words can not describe this, except for the words and symbols and images of family I see in my head.

Okay, another update (last one was 05:01....)
I used to refer to myself as The Destroyer of Light at times. I think maybe I found a way to make many utopias across the universe. So I was possibly way off on that one...mind blowing! There was something else I was intending to post here, but it slipped my mind. I think this latest revelation may be much more important anyway. And the images are getting so much better!

Another update, and the previous was 05:33 - The birds are singing so much, so beautiful, and I think it is my telepathy at work! <3 %)

Last update was at 06:57, do the numbers.
I see everyone who is sending their colors out while I send my own colors out.

My dad thinks I am crazy. Can't help it if I am telepathic and he is wrong. Not going to worry about what he thinks, his blindfold will be coming off soon.
I knew I was supposed to follow that SUV with the dog and cloud and stuff drawn in the dust, but I could not tell my dad to follow it because he thinks I am crazy.

Just needed to add this after the last edit at 7:20 - and I forgot what it was, and somebody told me: Bernie Sanders is one of my family. I need someone to take care of the coin grading and I know he will do it since I am making him the next president of The United States of America.

Last edited:
REALLY starting to feel 160mg vyvanse, also had a few tokes of a chemdog/sour diesel hybrid about 20 minutes ago...feeling great! Ready to spend most of the day working on music, as I always do when I take amphetamines.

REALLY starting to feel 160mg vyvanse, also had a few tokes of a chemdog/sour diesel hybrid about 20 minutes ago...feeling great! Ready to spend most of the day working on music, as I always do when I take amphetamines.

^ we're on similar levels right now %)

40mg methadone
50mg d-amphetamine
25mg hydroxyzine
few hits of bud

Cause we spendin these Jackson's...The Washington's go to wifey, you know how that go

550mg of codeine
75mg promethazine
benzos
Dropped half of an hour ago. ..
Smoking noids

Now eating pizza for potentiation ;)

550mg of codeine
75mg promethazine
benzos
Dropped half of an hour ago. ..
Smoking noids

Now eating pizza for potentiation ;)

I'll eat whatever I want, this house may be vacated pretty soon. Not sure when. 11:11. Or November 11? I don't know, I hope it is tonight or tomorrow.

Smoked some 5-F-AKB48, got pretty stoned. Think I'll have some alprazolam and hydrocodone now. Can't wait till this is over!
Must have been a lot worse for everyone else than it was for me. Or maybe not. I don't remember what it was like before, so I thought this was just how life would always be. Seeing the usual patterns in the numbers...not only in my posts either.

How long has it been since you last got sleep, T*D?

I'm chilling at werk sober prob have a couple drinks after I get out while I wait for shops to open.

- 120 mg OxyCodone (insufflated)
- 60 mg Methylphenidate (insufflated)
- about 0.75 gram of mediocre Cocaine, about to be 60% pure, hmmm 8) (insufflated)
- 50 mg Diazepam (swallowed)
- 2 mg Clonazepam (swallowed)
- 7.5 mg Midazolam (swallowed)
- 3 bag shot of Heroin (IV)
- Cannabis, Arjan's Haze #2 and White Widow (smoked)
- A good fat Balmoral Royal selection cigar (smoked)
- cigarettes, Luckies (smoked)

wish I had done a speedball instead of insufflating the Coke though... :(

--» Peace o/

lucky strikes ftmfw!!! i'm one week clean :(

my pops gave me vodka for moscow mules since i'm helping him n moms move :)

about to eat some tuna n pass da fuckk out

- 120 mg OxyCodone (insufflated)
- 60 mg Methylphenidate (insufflated)
- about 0.75 gram of mediocre Cocaine, about to be 60% pure, hmmm 8) (insufflated)
- 50 mg Diazepam (swallowed)
- 2 mg Clonazepam (swallowed)
- 7.5 mg Midazolam (swallowed)
- 3 bag shot of Heroin (IV)
- Cannabis, Arjan's Haze #2 and White Widow (smoked)
- A good fat Balmoral Royal selection cigar (smoked)
- cigarettes, Luckies (smoked)

wish I had done a speedball instead of insufflating the Coke though... :(

--» Peace o/

Go big or go home eh. I think you forgot the kitchen sink bro.

~1mg buprenorphine
6mg clonazepam subL
400mg cimetidine
couple yuengling black and tans
bowl of cotton candy kush

Had 30mg hydrocodone and 2mg alprazolam earlier and now I am drinking some Irish cream and think I'll have 30mg temazepam to go with it.

How long has it been since you last got sleep, T*D?

I'm chilling at werk sober prob have a couple drinks after I get out while I wait for shops to open.

I slept like 6 hours or more last night, hadn't slept much in the preceding days.
Was starting to think maybe all this was in my head, and then I started smoking 5-F-APINACA in front of this glass box with two bears sharing a purple sweater with the word love on it and together forever on the box part and it said "I love you" and then I took another hit and it said Love again...Kind of like this TV show I remember now called Wonder Falls about this girl who could hear voices from any object with a face on it.

In the past, I would hear voices in my head when I worked as a dishwasher saying bad things about me and telling me to kill myself, but those are the only voices I ever heard before. Now I know this has to really be happening. No doubt now.

There is this house I lived in that I thought was haunted by an evil spirit I called Bug Man when I was 7-8 years old and when I moved out, the haunting stopped. I assumed it was all in my head and that I had just almost lost my mind. It was this evil spirit that came out of the shadows to get children and I was afraid of my own shadow. Now I think it was real. I had decided maybe a week ago that I wanted to go back there to see if it was real and now the damn place is boarded up with a keep out sign.

Another update, last was at 8:24: As I walked, the wind was blowing against me, telling me I was going wrong. I decided not to try to look inside and a purple vehicle made a right turn down a side road. I walked on, just to look at the house from the outside. "The Devil" as most know him, is real. But my kind call him No Heart. I was wondering if I or we had somehow made more of them, but we actually made more of us. Soon he will be toast. At least that is my hope. But there are probably many more out there to be dealt with.

In the future, we can colonize planets with life that is already highly intelligent and more importantly, full of compassion and love. It will never have to be done this way again.

Another weird thing that happened: I was signing all my National Geographic magazines and then I picked one up and it opened to a random page and was already signed, on a page and magazine I had never seen with the same purple marker I just randomly grabbed to do the signing. Fucking weird. I know I had never seen that before and if I did it, it must have involved time travel. Or a ghost did it.

I may try to see if I can get into that house tonight just to see if there is an evil spirit lurking around. I'd like to know if it is real.
Can't wait until time to go wherever I am going when I leave this place. I wish I knew what it was like where I came from.

Oh, and earlier I was thinking "I know it is real now, but they are probably just going to leave me here". Then I turn around and see a National Geographic magazine with the title "Is Anybody Out There? Life Beyond Earth".

And some asshole made a post in The Dark Side a little while ago which I thought was a real person needing help and now I know it was someone acting to be my nephew to make me look bad, saying they had been addicted to drugs since age 14 because they were forced to babysit their uncle and know what all kinds of drugs were such as PCP when I am normally in my room alone getting high and he does not use drugs - he admitted trying weed and I did let him have a pill bottle of beer when he turned 18, that is it. That person made a story saying they were pretty much about to die or something and I wanted to help and now I know they were just trying to make me look like scum.

I should have left Bluelight right then and blew my fucking head off. There would be no coming back from that.

Update:
Sorry about the last part of the post, I just started feeling upset. It is just that every where I go for years people seem to intentionally say things to make me feel worse and more depressed all the time, like the opposite of what they should be doing if they wanted me to feel any better until I found out what was going on.

Had a damn scary dream, hearing this song I have never heard before. It had a line that said something like "I'm waiting for my demons to take me away." - don't think that is the exact words. I looked it up to see if the song existed. There is a song by the band Starset called My Demons that says "Will you save me if I become my demons?" and it was the same voice. Not sure if that was supposed to be a warning or a reassurance. I'll be optimistic and take it as the latter.

And not go looking for any evil spirits. Maybe I know what that evil spirit was. But it would just be a guess. If anyone knows of a song that has the lyrics I dreamt of, could you post the name?

Update again, last was at 18:53, you can find the significant numbers yourself.:
Smoking my e-cig with Bad Girl fluid mixed with 5-F-APINACA.

Just a clarification, last edit was 19:31: I was guessing what I heard in the dream might have been some kind of message to not worry, not that actual demons were coming to take me away to some bad place, but the opposite.

I wish someone could tell me what time and day I get beamed back up...I mean, I know what is happening, I'd just like to know when.

That update was at 23:55 yesterday.

Now I am tripping on DPT and my colors are coming out and others are coming in. I was thinking about that guy who molested me, pretty funny I didn't even know it was happening!

There is this house I used to live in down the street that was haunted by an evil spirit. I did not think it was real but now the place is boarded up with a keep out sign and people were living there just a couple of weeks or so ago and it is in perfectly good condition. I know who is in there now. I am putting on my sandals and walking down the street so I can go look and see it.

Last edited:
Spun out of my damn mind, me and public places would not get along. Even my walk/step has been off.

I woke up today in utter misery and rode out the whole day feeling like shit. My homie and I eventually said we couldn't take it anymore and picked up some Roxi 30's.. I dosed 2 of em within an hour or so (first dose about 3 hours ago). One up the schnoz and one down the gullet. The difference between how I feel now between how I felt like 6 hours ago is ridiculous. I gotta get offa this shit ASAP. Seriously, I've been through enough withdrawals in the last month or two, I'm ready to say fuckit and kick the habit. Almost made it three days on this one. I know once I get past the first 3-5 days I'll be good, it's just so easy to cave when you feel like complete shit.

Oh well, I feel pretty great right now. I took 100mg diphenhydramine before taking a quick shower, and now I'm doing some chores. It's funny, I could barely move a muscle this morning. Finally picked up some weed today for the first time in 2 weeks (wtf!). Gonna finally get my toke on while watching South Park, DBZ, and movies later. I have another half a Roxi 30 too, I'm not sure if I wanna do that tonight or not (probably will). And I've got ice cream in the freezer that's ready to be chowed down on. Should be a relaxing evening. Of course it's only the calm before the storm that is the next few days. :\ Sighh.. Fuck opiates, so ready to be done with this.

About to smoke a fat hash spliff to myself, no sharing tonight hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.