• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up today in utter misery and rode out the whole day feeling like shit. My homie and I eventually said we couldn't take it anymore and picked up some Roxi 30's.. I dosed 2 of em within an hour or so (first dose about 3 hours ago). One up the schnoz and one down the gullet. The difference between how I feel now between how I felt like 6 hours ago is ridiculous. I gotta get offa this shit ASAP. Seriously, I've been through enough withdrawals in the last month or two, I'm ready to say fuckit and kick the habit. Almost made it three days on this one. I know once I get past the first 3-5 days I'll be good, it's just so easy to cave when you feel like complete shit.

Oh well, I feel pretty great right now. I took 100mg diphenhydramine before taking a quick shower, and now I'm doing some chores. It's funny, I could barely move a muscle this morning. Finally picked up some weed today for the first time in 2 weeks (wtf!). Gonna finally get my toke on while watching South Park, DBZ, and movies later. I have another half a Roxi 30 too, I'm not sure if I wanna do that tonight or not (probably will). And I've got ice cream in the freezer that's ready to be chowed down on. Should be a relaxing evening. Of course it's only the calm before the storm that is the next few days. :\ Sighh.. Fuck opiates, so ready to be done with this.

Good luck man. Kicking any habit that is rewarding (at least initially) is tough. I had 75oz, basically a 6pack of beer in order to fall asleep today. And sadly, that's more often than not the norm for me about half of the week... I can go five days without booze if I have to, but its very tough. I need to get off it for my own good before I ruin my life with dependency.

Right now my brain is mush. I got four hours of sleep, woke up and chugged a ton of water, and then went to my friends house where he gave me a glass of pod tea and 5 giganthemums for later. Then I took my regular 5mg of valium and an EC stack to make sure I stay awake at work tonight.

The thing is... I'm hungover, opiated, and stimulated all at once. I can't think for shit and feel severely depressed despite the morphine and its friends.

It's a good thing my job can be done by a well trained monkey because otherwise I'm not sure I'd be functional enough to be here.

I'm surprised I can even type this message, nothing I just wrote makes any sense to me.... Fuck. Time to listen to the grateful dead and clear my mind.

had 3mg clonazepam and 15mg hydrocodone this morning, and just had 2mg alprazolam, 15mg hydrocodone, and 10mg cyclobenzaprine. Don't want to take drugs with the telepathy, but I seem to be getting the message that staying awake for long periods may be telepathically harmful to others as well.

I'll be glad when this ends so I don't have to keep doing this. I don't even want to use drugs now. My life is a trip, drugs are pointless. I just want to sleep.

I bet no one can guess what i'm high on.

.25 chunk of some quality heroin
Multiple bowls of good ass cannabis, I believe "white widow" is the strain B)
Got 2 more phat chunks of ron left and a couple more nuggies of chronic. Gonna be a chill noddy night. ZZZzzzzzz

I read a couple of times articles saying that if you are on opiates, cannabis would not be as pleasurable.
I don´t remember the explanation but do recall some people in Amsterdam saying that was the reason some people were not having fun with the local cannabis, unless it was Sativa.

Last edited:
1050 soma & a 30mg roxi. Accompanied by bong rips & dabs. Feelin A-1. Hope everyone is having a great evening; I'll be back to post more later. ;)

Arranging your time digits in order, you get 1,2,3,4. Your post# 799. So we have a 7. 9+9=18 18/3=6. 666!
And you have two 8s in your name! And post 881 in this thread. And you joined in October, the 8th month of 2005. 2+5=7

Edit: This is the last update, just to let everyone know about the fun I am having. No more multi-posting, I promise! If there are any numbers, someone else can look for them. Here goes:

60mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 2.5mg alprazolam, 100mg diphenhydramine, 600mg ketoconazole, and a can of Redd's Wicked Mango Hard Ale. And I think I'll be using DPT a little at a time until I get to the right level.

I'm gonna live it up like it's my last night on Earth!

feels like i'm watching that one movie with Jim Carrey

The number 23

impressive meth skills though

Hahaa I said the same shit dankhead

Dammmnnnn topham goin in

Ykm what It do
dope on this side been primo

OT
weed and malt liquor

Been too long since I had pods in my life bruh <3. Luff dat sheeit

Tonight is just valium maintenance and caffeine. Friday = boozin wit dad, Saturday = hustle, Sunday = possibly more boozin

Just took another 700mg soma & 50mg diphenhydramine, just waiting for it to kick in again.

Mmmm these muscle relaxers are the bomb. If I had a solid supply somas & xannies I could kick this oxy habit like it was nuthin. Gonna seek out some benzos this weekend in a valiant quest to dull the painful oxy detox that lay ahead of me. Having nothing else but weed is just not cutting it these days.

Tonight though, weed has been quite nice along with these somas & the one roxi I did. I'll definitely take two or three more bong rips before I end up heading off to bed. Hope you all have a great evening/morning (depending on where you're at!). Peace everyone! %)

I bet no one can guess what i'm high on.

Maybe the same thing as me?

Which now would be 22.5mg hydrocodone, I think 3mg clonazepam, and enough 1,4-butanediol to calm my mind down, which was racing too much and too overactive. Of course, that means GHB. Which Captain.Heroin seemed to want. And so did I.

Being a telepath who can make others have contact highs, lows, and withdrawals means I need to strike the right balance to keep everyone in the best state possible without causing over-intoxication. I am trying my best to do this. And now I know I need to give a warning an hour or so before I do anything so they will know what to expect. But if I just drop the drug use to the point that I suffer, they will too. I think. I guess I better take care of my physical health as well as possible too, and eat healthy. I am sure that also affects them. And me.

And I should not do anything major at all, and if I do anything of more moderate intensity, it needs to be at appropriate times when it won't cause trouble for kids in school or people at work. Guess no need to trip, that probably would be bad for others. There are things I'd like to try, but I am not going to do that since it is causing others harm.

I have been on Lamictal and Topiramate, which prevent seizures and have not been taking them like I am supposed to. I think that has caused harm to others, so now I am making sure I take all the meds I need. I got them prescribed for Bipolar disorder but am pretty sure I was having partial seizures before I started taking those meds anyway. I don't think I am actually Bipolar. It had more to do with telepathy that I was not understanding and my circadian rhythm, and possibly a naturally active mind.

Last edited:
I'm drankin alcohol post-work & pre-sleep, reading the news and doing my best to relax after a long week. Happy to have 3 nights off in front of me, and a five day weekend coming up at the end of the month. After I wake up later tonight pops n I are going drinking, and he seems to loathe my borderline alcoholism less than moms does, at least to the point where he will drink w/ me :)

https://youtu.be/_swivbEsD50 Olivia Lonsdale is hot

Being a telepath who can make others have contact highs, lows, and withdrawals means I need to strike the right balance to keep everyone in the best state possible without causing over-intoxication. I am trying my best to do this. And now I know I need to give a warning an hour or so before I do anything so they will know what to expect. But if I just drop the drug use to the point that I suffer, they will too. I think. I guess I better take care of my physical health as well as possible too, and eat healthy. I am sure that also affects them. And me.

Dude. If you stop using drugs, other people won't suffer. Where is the logic in that? Recognize the individualism and sovereignty in humanity, dawg.

0.75mg bupe (tapering off soon)
300mg pregabalin
cannabis
coffee
nicotine

Yo TryptD, it sounds like you're experiencing psychosis from sleep deprivation/ect? You're not harming other people as SirTop said... Hope you're alright man.

5mg oxazepam insufflated x 8 to 10 times a day
hash (10 sticks a day)
red bull (3 to 4 x 250ml cans every other day)

I'm super high.

Status
Not open for further replies.