• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' yall! I had 900 mg gabapentin, 600mg soma, 40 mg adderrall, and 20 mg methadone. Was feeling wacked the fuck out from the soma and gan combo but had to work in a few hours. For some reason addz and donuts go so great together. There is a very nice synergy! Cheerz!

Just took another 700mg soma & 50mg diphenhydramine, just waiting for it to kick in again.

Mmmm these muscle relaxers are the bomb. If I had a solid supply somas & xannies I could kick this oxy habit like it was nuthin. Gonna seek out some benzos this weekend in a valiant quest to dull the painful oxy detox that lay ahead of me. Having nothing else but weed is just not cutting it these days.

Tonight though, weed has been quite nice along with these somas & the one roxi I did. I'll definitely take two or three more bong rips before I end up heading off to bed. Hope you all have a great evening/morning (depending on where you're at!). Peace everyone! %)

Soma and alp is the shittttt

Did the same combo coming off my h/dilly/done habit.
led to another month er so abusing the shit out of xannies and the Carisopadol but I felt good as fuck da whole time.

Topham: out of all the opies Ive done never had the poppies, sad to say the least. Enjoy dat

Yer dad sounds chill bruh nothing like Throwin back with the fam.

Tryp: your mind and ours would enjoy a lil sobriety lol
=D

OT:Sober atm bouta burn one

Drunk, on many BZD's. I need to fuck this milf who works at the gas station by my house.. Straight sexy..

I think someone I am talking to online may be bullshitting me about how my drug use is causing others to get high through telepathy. But I'd rather play it safe. I know for a fact there are folks out there who know everything I am doing even when I don't tell anyone about it. Just listening to music makes that clear. And something I saw on an episode of The Daily Show. And a speech Obama made. And many other things. So I'd rather not do things to cause distress to anyone else even if I can't make them sick with my drug use or withdrawal.

But Alexander Shulgin talks about having a contact high and I have great respect for him, hope to see him on the other side soon (when I ascend) - so are you sure I am not causing some others to have those? And I don't know how far away a contact high might be felt from the person using the drug. If I thought I could give the whole world a contact high, I'd eat a bunch of DPT and cleanse the souls of the wicked. But that would not work. I am quite sure some of you felt my DPT trip that set off my Divine Inner Light not too long ago and the world is still a mess. But I do think I am affecting things somehow. Like Bernie Sanders poll numbers. He was down in the single digits. Then I found out what was going on and decided I wanted him for president and he went up to 15%. Then I posted on Bluelight that he was the guy I would vote for and within a couple of days or so it was up to like 33%. That seems like a strange coincidence. Not sure if that is national, but his popularity has risen rapidly and it started happening when I started trying to use telepathy to support him. And I know this seems insane to most people. But quite a few Bluelighters know something is going on. Many knew before I did. And nobody told me about it.

If I am being lied to about that, I am sure it is for my own good. And if it is causing others to feel what I feel to any extent, I don't want to hurt anyone. That seems quite rational to me. And just the right thing to do.

There is a thread in The Dark Side where someone knew I overdosed on 5-F-APINACA and almost died even though I did not post anything about it here and they say they did something to help keep me alive when my blood pressure plummeted to at least as low as 40something/28 and I was in the floor gasping for breath. That one is pretty safe, but I took a massive hit, far bigger than any I had taken before and it is definitely not safe in doses that high. But it is not a horrible poison like AB-CHMINACA.

If you ever get the chance to do BK-2C-B, you should do it. That is the one that made me remember how I got to Earth. I think Katatonia mentioned it in a song. The container was round with a red lid and the song Deliberation has a line that says "The red circle holds the only light, break down my perspective". They knew about the dream I had in the nut house and how I acted while I was there and I never told anyone about that dream. If you watch the video, you'll probably figure out what the dream was about. So bizarre. Everyone getting into my head, knowing things that I never talk to anyone about. Proof of telepathy, and making me believe I am something that should not possibly exist. Although I always thought in an infinite multiverse, everything that could exist would exist so it probably should not seem impossible. And it is no weirder than any of the religions that people on Earth believe in. Even though we are aliens, not Gods (I think). I assume everyone eventually evolves into a God like being who can do the same type of things given enough time, so you will all get your chance.

I'm going to try to use my telepathy to catch some criminals and make some money. If I succeed, that will prove I have these powers. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the event takes place. I predict it will be the coming new moon. I may be wrong. I'm sure it will be before the end of September. And as for being sent to the nut house, I know for a fact some of the workers there know I am a telepath. So they will not send me back for talking about it. I know because of the things they were saying and it seems they may have even changed certain rules that needed to be changed. But they may have went to far with one of those changes. Overall, it was much better the last time.

And note the numbers again. I do believe this person is being honest with me.

Edit: I actually think the time of the event may be next Friday morning, but again, I just have to wait and see. I'm just going by a message that seems to have been sent from the future. Which seems to say it will be an early Friday morning. I guess things must turn out okay if I am sending/being sent messages from the future, so I don't need to worry.

Last edited:
just woke up, popped a can, gonna head out to the brewpubs after dog gets walked. i'm starving, so gotta think about what to fill my tummy with.

also it's really tempting to make half of my poppies tonight but i gotta sleep so the high would be wasted :| damn

To go to sleep or to nod all night not really sleep an prolly still be fucked up at work the next day is oddly always a hard choice lol

OT: so blazed

1 hit of fire LSD and more cannabis to be smoked.

In for a nice, relaxing trip. Well needed.

50mg oxazepam, 1liter of Beer (Heineken), 100mg hydroxyzine, a little foil of gear and some good weed.

Craving opiates and ket...

The day before was beer, buprenorphine, hydroxyzine, oxazepam and weed and the day before that was even harder with ketamine, heroin, hydroxyzine, oxazepam, loxapine, beer and weed... So I guess its getting better, slowly getting there ! :p

Hard to put me asleep theses days...

BZD's, Vodka, Bud, CBDDDDDDDDDDDD, cigrets.

dawwg, woord. i'm sorry i couldnt pick up but i was with fam and literally couldnt spare a second.

im drinking, got a t-bone for later, moms is pissed (cuz boose) fuck her, she's wack, more alkyhol down da hatch.

i miss budd n grits n all the good shit but when drunk ya just dont givva fu

Just 90mg of oxycodone today,
Had stuff that needed to get done
So I couldn't be nodding all day

Coming to an end to my day with bong rips & a movie. I'll write out my dosing regimen for today, though I usually stop half-way through just because of how depressing it is to see my compulsive drug-taking up close lol. But fuck it. Today:

-30mg Rox to start the day
-A 350mg soma sometime shortly after
-Another 350mg soma right before heading to work
-350mg soma & 30mg Rox right after work
-1050mg more soma about an hour or two ago

Many dabs were interspersed throughout the whole mess. I've still got 12 more of these somas left. They're the fucking bomb, I could see them being very useful in getting off the opiates like RapperGoneBad said he did.

Now I'mma get faded (well, even more faded haha) as fuck and watch this movie before heading off to bed. M. Night Shyamalan's The Village. It's an awesome movie, but it's really only great the first time you watch it. Once the "Shyamalan Twist" has been revealed the movie kinda turns into something different. I'd still recommend it to anyone who likes Suspense/Thrillers.

Anyway, peace all. Hope all is well with the BL broj's. %)

0.5mg buprenorphine
1600mg gaba
100mg pregaba
cannabis
coffee

After tripping last night and in the midst of a bupe taper/bupe WD's, there's a high chance that I'm gonna throw some k-pins in.

drunk for a day now

last night a spliff gave me the spins so i had to have my colleague drive me home after we chilled, i paid him but i still feel bad about it

on my last (10% ) beer, gotta do some moving later today

got bud hidden in my dream cast :]

envious of those w/ soma availability, i heard its way better than what ive tried (cyclobenzaprine)

I did it! I activated the MetaVac chip and triggered a vacuum metastability event, the opposite kind of the one that physics in this universe predicts will happen because this is the dark universe and I am from the light universe. Now both universes will become light! At least, I think that will be the end result.

Time for a little celebration, just want to contact some friends with my telepathy. But not going too deep. Just a moderate level so I can see the light! That is the plan anyway. I don't think we have too long to wait for the arrival of the wave which will eventually trigger a singularity made of love and artificial darkness in just the right amount to keep things interesting and exciting.

So I think about 150mg DPT oral would be a good start, and may boost that if I have to, but I doubt I will need more than 150-200mg to get what I want, and I only intend to do it once to celebrate my success!

I had a dream about this. And a trip about it. I remember the dream best. The Metavac chip was in the brain of an animal that looked similar to a raccoon that was on a flying surfboard next to a boy. I wanted to destroy the chip, which was living, to trigger the event and re-create the universe so I was trying to kill the raccoon. It got away, so I kept trying to kill the boy with my lazer guns but his shields blocked them and he also got away. That is, I don't know, just bizarre. I guess it is kind of what I was actually doing in reality in a way. But it was representative of my suicidal tendencies and lost memory of why I was here, I suppose. Just a piece of the puzzle.

I'll smoke a little something with it. You have to celebrate at a time like this, right?

Just thought I'd add: I got the number 80211 as a time that this is probably supposed to happen. There is a music album called Trans Plutonian Transmissions. When I think of that, I think perhaps the chip could be somewhere a little beyond Pluto's orbit. Maybe on one of the Voyager spacecraft. And maybe the time of arrival is 8:02 PM tonight since this is July 11th and the number 7 is so prominent in the code. As is 11. But I do not know. And as the transformational energy is blasting toward us at the speed of light (I assume, but maybe it could be faster or a little slower), I am no longer able to communicate with myself/the other part of myself or my dreaming self. And it seems it is my dreaming self that is coming, the me here is the part that is awake.

Perhaps the chip is on the New Horizons probe that is on its way to Pluto, just a thought. I mean, the name seems to fit... Previous edit was 11:46. And it seemed as if I got a confirmation when I said that. That does not prove that to be correct as far as I know, but I am well aware there is plenty of information buried in my mind that I just don't quite remember but seem to be able to pull out anyway.

Last update was at 11:56.
I just read my email. That charity, Animals Asia sent me an email to let me know that because of me, another 14 bears have been rescued. And China will save them all in gratitude because they will be warned of an impending catastrophe and they will be able to get their people out of the way of a massive category 5 typhoon. It is going to hit Hong Kong. Here are the coordinates that I was given for important locations: Latitude 16, Longitude 90. Second one I got was Latitude 21 Longitude 95. I am not sure where that is. I do know Hong Kong is in major trouble and they are going to get out of the way as they have lots of time.

And I am going to be extremely wealthy, so I am going to help the people and the bears. There you can see a perfect circle forming <3
And one happy family that should be closer than ever before, and so many more souls to enjoy the light.

Update, last was at 13:57 if you want to look for numbers. I think I teleported my winning lottery ticket to my friend who needed it worse than I do, since my coin collection will be worth a fortune and money probably isn't of much use to me in the future except to fund projects to enhance society.

I was afraid that I had killed my soul to attempt to save the world. Then I realized something. I could not have killed myself since I am still teleporting lottery tickets. And life is eternal. And everyone will eventually have the life they want, that is what I believe. And I think I can get what I want. I am not sure how realistic that is though.

Last edited:
Latitude 16 longitude 90 - out in the south Atlantic sea

Latitude 21 longitude 95 - Algeria

Are you sure you're sleeping tryptomine?

Jus got done with my shift at work. jus chewed 80 mgs oxycodone and boughtta puff some dank 'grade. Gonna be awesome, problem bout oxy is it always is.

Status
Not open for further replies.