• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getcha a pad broj?! Movin' states or what's the deal!
--
Ate 6 mas MG of Alprazoooo, and 8mg of Bupe IV'ed. Feeling great, nodsville inc. Coppin' some freshhhhhhh ass J's, and 4-5 new fitteds / snapbacks tomorrow. I'll be nice and Alprazoooooooo'd, definitely drunk and pulling some digits. I need my broj's..

Moving down the street... Gonna move states or countries this fall.

Drinking more!!!! Got work in an hour. Like I give a fuck.

Druuuuunkk and stoned. Gonna eat something before passing out

Isn't heroin enought to sleep lol?

Heroin tends to give me euphoric hyper energy that can keep me up all night. If im nodding then I can sleep but would rather stay awake and enjoy the nod.

Currently: nodding hard on the last of my dope and 0.25mg Clonazolam. Great combo but extremely dangerous im only doing because im experienced and have a high tolerance.

I've never had a true IV speedball but I have snorted coke/dope in one huge line and i've done the same with amphetamine/dope. Both great highs...can only imagine the madness of the legendary IV speedball. This got me thinking too how about K/Coke/Dope in one shot? If you got the dosages correct that would probably be the holy grail of highs.

Had 15mg hydrocodone, 3mg alprazolam, 30mg temazepam, 200mg pregabalin, and some l-theanine to slow down my overactive brain.

Had the most amazing DPT trip a few days ago and I am pretty sure some of you know about it without being told. Did an oral dose, definitely the way to go!
Now I know why The Temple of the Divine Inner Light uses it as their sacramental drug :)

Moving down the street... Gonna move states or countries this fall.

Good luck with the moves. I've moved a fair bit too (like 6 places in the last 5 years), and it's just always really wearing on me. I'll probably be moving again in the next year again too, LA is just too loud for me, I loved Humboldt too much.

ot: just a little oxy this morning and a glob of oil, maybe a J in a little bit

Just did the last of my H, good riddance but at the same time sad to see it go. About to hit the Clonazolam and hopefully pass out soon to get my mind off dope cravings.

I miss these feelings. Everyday I ask myself if I will ever stop thinking about it. I believe that with time, we start remembering only the good moments, reason for which I focus on all reminding myself about the damage I've done, my endless withdrawals, etc, etc.

I think I was supposed to meet someone somewhere but the instructions were not clear enough and I went to the wrong place. So frustrating. Now it is too late as I have no idea where I was supposed to go. I saw a car on the way I now think I was supposed to follow and failed to do so.

I think I'll just get wasted now.

Finishing off my meth, and not getting more... Once done i will do some tar and call it a night

1GRAM OF apvp skitzin it

I challenge you to a bar-off.. Whoever blacks out, and definitely ends up in county loses. Place your bets!
Though, PA might blow our tits off in the BZD department.
--
Just the breakfast of champs for me, chewed 10.5mg Alpraz, chillin' now. Really debating on getting some Hydromorph, but, I've been going too hard lately with em.. Just slight stomach pains, though the BZD's helped quite a lot. Might get a Sub and leave the D's for others. The rush is A1, the high isn't shit.

done...i dontt end up in county cuz i pop me a zanex & stills sober

Last edited by a moderator:
Oral DPT, not sure how much, and gonna keep it going for a while
I know others are sending signals...

I'll smoke a little 5-F-APINACA too.

Good luck with the moves. I've moved a fair bit too (like 6 places in the last 5 years), and it's just always really wearing on me. I'll probably be moving again in the next year again too, LA is just too loud for me, I loved Humboldt too much.

ot: just a little oxy this morning and a glob of oil, maybe a J in a little bit

thanks dawg... and just as soon as i sorted out my living situation, my job status gets rocky...

i've been at this certain gig for 8 months, some bitch opens MY mail, i get no apology, MGMT turns the other way even though its a felony, and now i'm forced to play hard ball and still remain loyal enough to garner a decent recommendation from someone above me.

i need to find a way to work for myself, damnit...

suffice to say, i'm six drinks deep, about to go deeper...

I don't get it, did she find something incriminating in your mail and then tell people? If your company won't do anything you can go straight to the FBI I believe, it's a federal crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.