• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little under 100 mg of caffeine in pill form. I figure if I build up a bit of a tolerance I'll be able to start taking 200 and 300 again without ruining my sleep.

Why would you want to build up tolerance to a drug?

ot: Coronas, bowls, and smokes today

Last edited:
NSFW:
20141207_152131-Copy_zpsac235ec3.jpg

This ^ is best dope I've had in a LONG time , possibly ever, it's what I'm snorting right now. Got 2 gs of it, 1 g - a line in pack in pic.

Nodded, nodding, hallucinoddding is how tonight will go, + weed and benzos and snacks.

Woke up to a Grip, boutta SL some Lorazepam, then I shall drink myself into a stupor.

Woke up, smoked a bowl and did the last bump of K left over from the full moon party

Why would you want to build up tolerance to a drug?

ot: Coronas, bowls, and smokes today
Now that I get eight hours of sleep on most nights instead of six, I've found that it's really easy to mess up my sleep with caffeine if I don't have any tolerance to it. "One Monster in the morning or 200 mg in the afternoon ruins it"-level easy.

The goal would be to be largely inured against 100 mg so that I would be somewhat resistant to 200 or 300 and the insomnia would not materialize as readily.

NSFW:
20141207_152131-Copy_zpsac235ec3.jpg

This ^ is best dope I've had in a LONG time , possibly ever, it's what I'm snorting right now. Got 2 gs of it, 1 g - a line in pack in pic.

Nodded, nodding, hallucinoddding is how tonight will go, + weed and benzos and snacks.

That dream like conscious nodding state... enjoy it for me my friend.

Im off the benzos, now lets quit tobacco. Gonna make me an eddible soon and patiently anticipate having rue to go with the last of my bud. Just getting a gram today. Shit's to expensive to not grow. Tobacco brings out that DXM afterglow, having had 900mg spaced out last night.

Edit: YAY I GET INDICA FOR ONCE! Last eighths/quarters I've got were barely any indica if any % at all. Yet when I get a gram I get bomb ass purple indica. My troubles... temporarily lifted. But man, a hit of bomb purp on 100% clean glass with hemp wick is some connoisseur shit. I consider myself one when it comes to cannabis. I'm debating stocking up on this strain as much as I can, or go get more bang for my buck with this 'noid solution that feels like its soooo high in CBD and lower-mids THC content if it were actual bud. Just a body feel, some headchangespace, and it'll knock you out. Never felt a 'noid like it.

Last edited:
^ I'm p[roper like that p-dawg, type a post nod out 4 words in wake up clicking mouse repetitively thinking I'm playing a FPS when I come too lol.

Yeah somma dat CS. I love that I know you're out there doin that. Since I got indica, im stoned happy and not the least bit jealous. I do get to do that sometimes when I find the methadone stash. Just not as good, but noddy enough. 1-2 a month id say

Last edited:
Pretty goddamn drunk, boutta pop more Alprazoooooooooooooo since the steaks I just BBQt'ed we're dank as fuck, rolling a junt now, then more cerveza, holmes.

I was kinda wanting to get drunk, now I really want to. Fuck. It'd help me smoke less weed.

Nooo holiday liquor store hours?! 4 pints shit beer and onto moms sangria, i just ate and tolerance

Last edited:
I got BZD's, doujaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and booze. Come parlay, Prof!

Id dose bzd once tonight for ya if i had one even though i just got off em tho
'I am what i gots '

tobacco
weed
ethanol and maybe baclofen but prolly not, maybe later. Chuggin this shit beer like water, but i wanna sip that sangria and bust out the purp once 4pints in me. Chug a pint, pipe of tobacco, repeat.

I hope my rue comes in the mail tomorrow. The combo with cannabis is fantastic. I just have to not smoke it all. Not all this wonderful purple flower.

Last edited:
Lemme getta swig of that cerveza holmes.

It's a benzo party up in this bitch. Me, myself, I just popped 2 milis of Ativan. Now I shall smoke weed like a chimney stack. %)

we all be rollin in similar style

here's to the 4th pint and now sangria/bud style

Last edited:
Chillin at my desk drinking coffee. Pretty damn sober.

Skipped my benzo this weekend, wound up hardly finishing the booze I had anyway

Got a bit of stuff to do after work but already lookin forward to that spliff imma smoke when I finish it all.

Well, for some fucked up reason I was unable to sleep.. So, it is now 5am, my eyes are heavy, yet falling asleep seems impossible. Just ate 8mg Alprazo, anxiety melting away at least. Watching Contraband for the moment, might watch Sinister since it's still dark, and that movie is sketch as all hell. Unless that dude broke in my house and gave me huge amounts of Hareon and fresh rigs, he woulda been murked quick by my pitbull and chiweenie (Best alarm systems ever) or by one of my 8 straps.. Texas, where gun laws are pretty much non-existent. Rambling on, you can drink my fridge full, Royce. You know I always keep cerveza on decc.

Well it's 1pm here and I'm just getting started on the etiz and booze. Really want to go to this thing at 7 so should probably watch it so I don't fall asleep... cups of tea throughout the afternoon are in order I think.

Having a lil sangria, 10%abv, but i just ate. Like last night.... oh well I can maybe manage more alcohol later. Burnin weeds and some pipe tobacco, which im tryina quit. Having bud around helps.

Oh wait I forgot my syrian rue should be here later. That and weed beats alcohol and weed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.