• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling very speedy, took some EPH a while ago. I'm doing like 4 things at the same time incluiding reading/studying, think im gonna try to focus just on 1.
So yeah feeling good and energetic, i could probably write a "tweaker post" but won't.

Steady supply of alcohol keeping me happy, <3 weekends

Will smoke pot before going to bed today

Looking forward to getting some dank wings or sushi later

Mmmmm.
Damn your eighth lasting longer than mine. We both start out no tol... problem is mine was too much sativa no indica. This is my main problem dealing with dealers, I need indica but don't get a choice at premium prices, then, Its just when you are stuck sitting at home all day... shit goes quick. Still got half my high CBD indica feeling noid. Might try some oral, but I dont know what is in the solution aside the noid. Tobacco and sipping Gin & Tea today. Baclofen too.

I never got the drinking and eating good food thing. I mean, I do, but ugh, the calories, and the absorption of booze! Same with adding sugar to drinks, ugh... and Ive done that quite a bit with gin n juice lately. Last thing I want is more dead carbs... if only I could afford liquor I can enjoy straight. Goin good with stevia sweetened tea (decaf).

Edit: want dxm suddenly so bad. 300mg taken (mellow) - but they were buy 1 get 1 free. Drugs! Buy 1 get 1 free!

Last edited:
I made my eighth last a week, but my record is 1.5g in a week. Just did buy a half so I wont be dry soon.

Booze and food are a great pairing, I've never really thought about the calories. Carbs aren t the demon :). I rationalize any shitty diet with exercise

got bomb herron fellas. Like raw dissolves clear without a trace shit. Crystiline offwhite chunks. fingernail size lines get me nodding.

Popped 700 soma
ontop of my methadone now only 17 mgs..
smokin some dank sativa buds after I just finished the last of my indica.
Turkish royal

Feel pretty good was in slight withdrawls from taper and late dosing.

Taking two more soma 350mgs.

Want to add some xanax not sure if I will on not cause of my maintenance. Prolly only 1mg

Copped a half of bud. An eighth will only last me a day or two at most, that being said I smoke my two bros out a lil when they dry as needed.

My average is 3 days an eighth, that's when I'm not working or sharing with friends... If I make an eighth last a week I'm overjoyed.

How those somas doing breeze? I get intrigued by stories of them fuuckers

Pretty feelin' good besides I am actually kinda sick. 100mg of Oxy 4mg of Xanax and 25 Doxylamine snorted(lol, I know but you can use waay less and they come on quicker.) Was just gonna save the Doxy for 2nite, but for some reason benzo's and opiates dont make me nod(probly tolerance) and I just feel crappy so just decided to go ahead and do it but if I have weed or Doxylamine with my opiates I get a nod, just not to much or I just end up going to sleep...some Promethizine would be better than the Doxy right now, those definately bring out the my opiate nod. Just wish I had a bowl and I would be out for the day.

Popped 700 soma
ontop of my methadone now only 17 mgs..
smokin some dank sativa buds after I just finished the last of my indica.
Turkish royal

Feel pretty good was in slight withdrawls from taper and late dosing.

Taking two more soma 350mgs.

Want to add some xanax not sure if I will on not cause of my maintenance. Prolly only 1mg

Copped a half of bud. An eighth will only last me a day or two at most, that being said I smoke my two bros out a lil when they dry as needed.

Added .5 xanax instead of the two soma those will be later along another .5 alp.

Sirtopham: they are great alter your mind state as well as relax the shit outta you. I lIke them alot best with opiates, mixed some xanax and it's also going pretty well.
and I feel you on three haha

Kush to da face!

Yeah Soma's are good, can't find them anymore. Back in the good ole' days 40-50mg of Hydrocodone with 4 soma's had me feelin' goood. Last time I had soma was just with some xanax and pretty much nodded and burned a bunch a holes in my robe, been like a year and a half since I've had any Soma...Go really well with bud also.

10mg baclofen
10mg methadone I forgot about -- I found the new stash spot... refill day near my way.
900mg dxm in 3 doses
A bit of indica-like smoke blend I finished making, and the last of my pot.

Now: Tobacco bowls, bass, solo dance party time.

I typically buy a quat of weed a week, and weigh up a G each day. When I first started doing it, it almost seemed like a hassle, but these days I'll hardly even finish my daily gram.

I want some of that Soma RGB's got. Never tried it before, but the term "muscle relaxer" sounds so enticing to me haha.

OT: Just got home from work. About to take my after-work bong rip. Once I do that, 2mg's of lorazepam is going under my tongue, and I'mma kickin back watching Pineapple Express. Will probably update when I'm high lol. Peace. %)

My one friend I dont see much from down the street (so busy workin and got a girl. Sells me green too occasionally) came over with a J. We drank a few beers, smoked tobacco, blazed the J, and enjoyed some of my indica-like-noid. Messed up my dosing titration for a trip,but went perfect for chillin on 900mg dxm with a friend which was unexpected.

Which was awesome cuz I literally have like 2 friends at home upon return. The other worthwhile ones are on their own ways now. Stay in touch, and chillin wit #2 is a 45-1hr ride out. I don't mind though. For it enriches both our lives.

Last edited:
I did 300 mgs DXM late last night..ended up being high for a bit and then passing out for a coupel hours...then alternated between sleep and dabs and bowls all morning/today and feeling super spaced out and shitty. In the last couple hours i drank a lot of whiskey and being an alcoholic sucks because i dont even feel that great and my head hurts and i wish i had some real drugs like everyone else in this thread but i dont so i guess ill drink sme more whiskey and dab myself to sleep again until i do the same thing tomorrow

For all the 900mg dxm spaced out, tobacco, doobage & beer with friend, and a methadone earlier, not that high. Ultra content though.

So glad to be done with this stupid fuckin kratom. Nothin like having a stomach full of dirt at all times...

OT: Sipping Coca-Cola, smoking ganja, and in a couple hours, 1mg lorazepam SL. Peace. %)

Status
Not open for further replies.