• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel nothing at all :/ although i haven't had any in 7 months, i started smoking my doc again and no matter how much i do i don't feel a thing :( but my friends do so Idk what's wrong.. I know I'm going it right..

Feelin sick as a dog at work. Body aches, sore throat. Hoping its just stress and smoking too many spliff that has me feeling like this, cause I haven't been physically ill in years.

Oh well, coffee, music, and a check for a grand in my pocket has me feeling a bit better. Haven't decided if I'm gonna do any bupe this weekend or save it for when I'm feeling better. Will be drinking regardless, of course.

Feelin sick as a dog at work. Body aches, sore throat. Hoping its just stress and smoking too many spliff that has me feeling like this, cause I haven't been physically ill in years.

Oh well, coffee, music, and a check for a grand in my pocket has me feeling a bit better. Haven't decided if I'm gonna do any bupe this weekend or save it for when I'm feeling better. Will be drinking regardless, of course.

Coffee, drink, weed, smokes, and the occasional pill my friend thats all we need. and good food, and entertainment, of course.

Pretty mellowed out. Signed a lease on a new apartment today so I finally get my own space! Woo!

Mellowed on 15mg oxy over the evening, 1mg etizolam, and dabs of True OG, plus a glob of RSO down the hatch

Feeling excellent have a very nice high going almost nodding, if I had more H I would be for sho.
.30 shatter Tar Heroin (smoked)
40mgs of Methadone
50mgs of Promethazine
7mgs of Alprazolam
100mgs of Doxylamine
100mgs DPH

Feeling excellent have a very nice high going almost nodding, if I had more H I would be for sho.
.30 shatter Tar Heroin (smoked)
40mgs of Methadone
50mgs of Promethazine
7mgs of Alprazolam
100mgs of Doxylamine
100mgs DPH
Im drooling!

Feel better homie.

As for me, this is the third day that I'm going without kratom. Kicking this drug is way easier than I would have thought, but fuck meee, some benzos would hit the spot. Someone owes me 15mg of lorazepam right now and I want it haha.

Bout to take my last bong rip from this batch, then either get started with my day or head back to bed. Peaceee.

Thx for the well wishings fellow miscreants

I'm jus sitting here drinking, may take a small amount of valyum soon, gotta go easy on the smoke. Got mah beer tho.

^nah man we're drinkin' together%)

Quite a bit in a short period of time. Drink Drink Drink!

Might take a wee bit more ativan. Like 2mg lol.

Hell yeahh, got my lorazepam. SL'ing 2mg right now. :) Also got some more weed. This stuff is even better than the stuff I had last week. Should hopefully be nicely relaxed tonight.

Edit: Added another 2mg lorazepam, 50mg doxylamine, and more bong rips. Peaceee. %)

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling better, Mas!
OT; Tried to do a strike out with a line of lorazepam after the shot.. Had no oxygen to snert anything, I think I need to get more buck. Lost a Lorazepam 1mg, found a 2mg Alprazo, satan shined his light on me. Listening to 2-pac, maybe waking the neighbors.

For me today...

30mg d-amp
.5g dope
.4g of some good bud
4 beers

Really boring Friday night

Im feeling pretty damn good atm.
8mgs of Suboxone film still coming up, have a solid buzz going.
6mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
125mgs of Doxylamine (oral)
50mgs of DPH (oral)
Sour Diesel cannabis(excellent shit best sour d iv had in a good while)
Chocolate
Tea

Iv been smoking on pipe bowls all night smoked close to a gram of some fire ass stanky strong Sour Diesel.

Last edited:
20-30 mg. Methylamphetamine - Vaped
95 mg. Caffeine - Orally
80 mg. Codeine Phosphate - Orally
45 mg. Promethazine - Orally
20 mg. Dicycloverine - Orally
15 mL Dry Gin @ 45% ABV - Orally
Bowls of OG Kush and Kief - Smoked
Lots of Dank Cannabis Butter - Orally
24 mg./mL Nicotine Juice -Vaped

Decent

last night I had some dxm(900mg spread out), zopiclone and a few beers. I was walking aroung chitown toronto and met a strange fellow who probably was tripping balls harder than I was. I asked him a few questions about elves and paper. I hoped he knew I was talking about drugs as I was speaking in riddles. fortune did not strike as he did not offer anything nor did I ask. We said farewell shortly after. Soon then I found myself in a Chinese video store and perplexed I was when I saw ip man and next to it was hitomi tanaka and many other cream pie videos. It was one hell of a night that's for sure.

Steady supply of alcohol keeping me happy, <3 weekends

Will smoke pot before going to bed today

Looking forward to getting some dank wings or sushi later

Mmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.