• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a lovely crack Cocaine buzz going, smoked probably .3gs myself.
10mgs of Alprazolam which has me pretty chilled out but I'm not sloppy or anything just feel great.

To be continued.... Lmao

thats a lotta xanax, guy

@OT:
Woke up and took 10mg CBD, smoked a bowl of AC/DC (lab tested strain from my local shop, both THC/CBD both equal around 20%) and had a cup of tea.

I feel great on 4mgs Suboxone I plugged earlier, with no tolly. Im feeling itchy, with the rushes of euphoria and the occasional nod. I forgot how Suboxone could be recreational if you dont have a tolerance.

Yeah I still can feel the 80mg methadone I took the other night with no tol. Just the receptor being filled/taken care of -- euphoria and nods stopped around like end of the 2nd day haha. I think the cimetidine helped.

Preparing a 'noid solution, letting it dry. Only one I've tried I ever ever liked. Feels very CBD/indica-y and will knock you out. My dealer had the last eighth of indica purp he said he'd save for me but when I called in today he acts like we never spoke of it and there's no purp in town. I miss having friends who are dealers. Well here I am, sampling a few drops of this 'noid drying in a bowl ready to smoke.

Woke up and got high and buzzdrunk with my buddy. Smart decision? No. Fun decision? You betcha.

Gonna nap over the sound of snowblowers before I gotta leave for work. Fucking winter, with its snow...

It is, fuckin tolerance lol

Quite a tolly at that. Most I ever saw someone take in a single dose was 12mg and he was belligerently fucked up from that dose.

@OT: rollin joints and playing my new bass an doin it up solo before I have to go cheer up a sad girlfriend :\

Well I overslept and almost missed work.

Didn't have time to make coffee before leaving, so when I arrived to discover my cunty manager had tossed my mountain dew from the back office fridge, I wasn't too chuffed.

Good thing my cool manager bought me another one :). Need that caffeine no matter what haha. Sugar too! Got an eleven percent imperial stout waiting for me at home for when I get off, god bless the alchemist.

Lots of Xanax (2...mgs) lots for mee an soma 1750mgs
and blowing joints at the trap,
When I get home I plan to repeat.

Last edited:
Sounds fun, all you people with benzos.... I didn't take mine tonight, but maybe the extra stimulation in my head will help keep me awake.

Imma benzo, smoke, and drink it all up in under 8 hours, but for now I'm a slave to my job. Just kidding I only fuck around, no discipline allowed on my watch.

Shot so much morph I have a fever and respiratory depression causing a killer headache

Hate it when that backfires

Dang, that's sux ^. Morphine always so nice in the right amount....

I'm doing what I said Id do, which is eat benzo drink beer and smoke weed. Valium, luscious by the alchemist, and spliffs of dutch passion and mother of berry mixed with Norwegian shag.

Ahoy mateys

210mg oxazepam
40mg methadone
60mg morphine
20mg zolpidem
1.5g hash (3x joints)

and sipping on a cider, nice buzz

Last edited:
EPH DMT MXE blowjob cronik..... trying to get a <3 three.... the more the merier.... maybe i am too greedy

Drinking Heineken and making fried chicken :D

edit: just ate, now smoking a big ball of res %) idc, res is good.

Last edited:
80mg amphetamine ir
Tryimg to get more, another 20 or 40 would settle my craving for more at least rigbt now.

Feeling pretty damn good, almost have my nod on :)
.3gs Heroin (smoked)
62.5mgs of Promethazine
4mgs of Alprazolam
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)
Caffeine (redbull)

Benzo cocktail tonight woohoo! breaking a 2-month long benzo t-break for me. The cocktail tonight is:

10mg Diazepam
1mg Lorazepam
1mg Xanax
1mg Etizolam
1mg Clonazepam
150mg Tramadol
2000mg Gabapentin
6 Valerian Root capsules
Some kava tea
Endless dabs of some of the finest co2 I've seen up here

Now, I have some buprenorphine. Would this be a nice addition to the high or would it block the effects of the tramadol? This is my first time taking tramadol btw
EDIT: I also have some whiskey...good idea or bad idea to mix?

For the sake of HR I should mention that im a reckless fool with a permafucked tolerance and do not recommend trying any of these combos as they can be fatal in the wrong doses

Status
Not open for further replies.