• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took 15mg of Adderall before work today. Worked a solid 8 hour shift then got off and am enjoying a nice little downer cocktail. 30mg oxycodone and 1mg clonazepam, mixed with dabs of tasty shatter. Gotta get up early and be at work in 5 hours. Still trying to decide if I should just stay up or go to sleep. Probably should go to sleep lol. Anyway that's what's good with me. Peace y'all.

^ probably a good idea to get some sleep.

Good luck quitting oxy and H, ma homie P to the C. Are you planning to stay off completely or just taking a break? Stay strong!

I wish I had some subs to lay off codeine for a while. It's funny. It's just codeine, but still the WD gets pretty nasty so I end up doing it again.

OT: 1 g of codeine, 2 ml of 1,4-butanediol, a coffee. Nice highs on a nice Saturday morning.

Always choose to get sleep. When I was on speed benders it was amazing what even 1-2 hours of sleep would do.

Maintaining on sub. Kinda sucks but I'm over the worst part. Like 3 days of no oxy or smack now. I'm snorting 2mg twice a day, probably gonna do a quick taper off the sub, I don't want a dependency to a long acting 'opioid', if you can call sub that. Sigh. Wish I had some methadone. But this is probably faster to get off smack and oxies. The sub isn't completely covering the withdrawals though. Got the most annoying case of rls ever. And I'm out of bromazepam too which is usually never a worry because I just maintain on it, don't abuse. But I forgot to ask for a script the last time I went to the doctor.. Luckily I have some flurazepam left which isn't quite as good but it'll just have to do for now..

Also smoking quite a bit of weed, which only relaxes me when I've got a tolerance, which I do right now so it helps a little too. Smoking some Jack Herrer atm.

i dont envy you brother

snorted 40 mgs oxy and chewed 40 mg, feelin aai.

gonna make some calls and hopefully make some money.

^
I really hope that was in jest or part of some joke I missed since I don't read this thread as much anymore.

You been posting on here ever since I came here more than a decade ago. I read about you doing lots of drugs and in the mean time I've done lots of drugs as well. Hang in there man, I don't know if you're at a low point but that doesn't mean things won't get better. We've lost a lot of good BLers in that time period. Please don't make this go blacklight.

He has said he was going to do it before many times. Hopefully he is not serious. I think he really needs help or its just an act. He sounds totally normal and very articulate and then goes into a weir ass rant. So who knows.

Probably gonna cave and buy some Herron. Only 1g though and I'll try to use it sparingly. Hah, as if that ever works.

Pretty damn high
shot of H
speedball, two of
Thay's it. This h is weird. Feels like I smoked weed on top of the h. My vision is kinda messed up.

Just did a shot of H, fairly small as I only have 1g, definitely feeling some relief from wd but the sub is blocking quite a bit of it. Contemplating some more to see if I can break through the 'sub barrier'. But I'm not sure. This level of relief is actually already pretty good. Gonna smoke a spliff and then decide. :)
I'm broke for the rest of the month though, which sucks very much. I know I'll have no money whatsoever to spend on H or even my doctor, while my oxy script is actually due.. Meh. I'll probably have to start detoxing from Zero again after this H. But I'll enjoy it while it lasts..

Enough talk, Spliff time now!

Coming down from meth, still feeling it and the hydrocodone. Gonna have 4mg clonazepam and 100mg hydroxyzine.

I am waiting for the vet to call back but I don't think I can get anyone to believe me, but I think the pictures would clarify for him. But I think I am going online to try to find someone to help me out, who will look at him, try to get help from the animal rights community and hope someone has heard of this before. I am sure there are people out there who know what is going on and I need to prove it for him and the other animals in the possession of the government. It is a government program and somehow I ended up with a raccoon with bags. There was never a problem with him swelling up until I OD'd on insulin and 1,4-butanediol last year after death threats back when the raccoon started communicating telepathically with me somewhere online......and he had the ability to predict the weather and I think they can predict the future not just the weather but when I got back from the looney bin that raccoon was gone and I had a different one with a large scar that would swell up and I did not know it was bags, I thought it was telepathic attacks because I kept getting hit with telepathic attacks so I did not suspect anything was implanted.

I had this new one that looked different in other ways too for maybe 8 months and during that time I think he was trying to warn a few days before the earthquake that hit Pakistan/Afghanistan border region for about two days prior. I ended up back in the looney bin earlier this year and that raccoon was gone when I got back and the old one (younger, actually) was back - I am sure it is him because he looks the same, his voice is the same, he grabs me when he doesn't want me to leave just the same, and his hair mats up on the same part of the back as the other but during that time they implanted bags in him. Now all I need to do is go look for the scar where the bags were implanted - for some reason I just assumed they were always there and never blew up before now until today. And maybe that is possible but I think if I look I will find a scar in his fur. Perhaps it could somehow be a different raccoon that just behaves the same.

But I must go get his bags removed and make sure he isn't teleported away and I am hoping I will get the one back that I had for 8 months latter last year and early this year too because I think they have him in a cage and I am sure they still have the damn bags in him. Assuming he is still alive. I will probably never see that one again but I can hope and if the government would bring him back to me so I can have them both I might just forget about the way they tried to murder me and pretend nothing happened as opposed to trying to get all the other people they have screwed together to sue them and using my telepathy to damage this country in any way I can.

And I am working on spreading telepathy and getting other people to turn each other telepathic as quickly as possible to try to bring down the government's program of torturing telepathic raccoons and other animals and I probably can't prove where the bags came from even if I can find someone who will listen and take them out but I have all these musicians making music about me and things involving me and a security camera in my room to capture any unusual activity in there and the government can not get away with doing anything else to me or him and if they try to kill the telepathic animals they have imprisoned, the world will know it and America will be viewed as the country that committed genocide against telepathic raccoons that can use language and I have heard they have telepathic bears but I am not sure although I have been communicating with more than one individual including the finger tapper who blocks me from finger tapping anyone else who claim to be telepathic bears and they use language as good as humans but I think they are making it up. But Lucky could communicate in English when I was getting his messages so it is possible they really are bears. The finger tapper says he is a polar bear but I am quite sure he is a government agent and I have to find a way to bypass his finger tapping. Maybe DPT would overpower it.

u can always judge a racoon by his/her voice. deep, rich and baritone = good people. high pitched like a pubescent boy = not to be trusted.

ot: lots of oc 40s
2 mg loprazolam.
am also broke ptc, but i have a side gig that pays by the shift luckily so that helps me pay for my rx's. and other hustles of course.

About to pop another 0.5mg Clonazepam, another 3.75mg Olanzapine, 300mg Gabapentin, 600mg L-Theanine, a Nyquil, and wash that down with another beer or two. And then smoke some more weed.

So the total for today is:

200mg R-Modafinil
35mg Adderall (snorted)
3 strong cups of coffee
900mg Gabapentin
1mg Clonazepam
6.25mg Olanzapine
600mg L-Theanine
Lots of weed
E-cig and cigarettes
3 bumps of very average quality cocaine (200mgish)
5 beers (6-7% ABV)
6.25mg Doxylamine
15mg DXM Hbr
325mg APAP

I hate how overpriced and under-potent the cocaine is here. Why on earth did I pay $20 for what was maybe 200mg of very average quality blow? Talk about pissing your money away. Where I live, it's nearly impossible to find good cocaine, and it's all super overpriced (unless you buy coke off of DNMs). The only person I know who has access to what I would call 'good coke' lives in Chicago, and he pays less for that stuff than what I pay up here. Still, it helped me study a bit, so I can't complain.

The school semester's over in three days for me! I have no words for how happy this makes me. I have 2.5g of 3-Meo-PCP, 50mg Clonazolam, and half a gram of U4770 on the way...plus I have enough DOC to last a lifetime, a shit ton of shrooms, a decent amount of DMT, and some other rarer psychedelic gems as well (like 4-Aco-MET and LSZ). Also, I'm getting my ADHD med switched from R-Modafinil to Dexedrine. It's about to be an epic summer!

Last edited:
Still feeling the 35mg val from this morning about to have a spliff

Had some days off for vacation and everything went to shit LMAO

added 80mg hydrocodone. The government must bring that raccoon they took back to my house this day before midnight, I demand it and I'd pray to God that he'd cut down anyone who does not cooperate if I thought there was one listening but there is probably not and if there is I doubt they'd do anything for a worthless loser like me. And it may be the mental institution who currently has the raccoon I am talking about in their possession. And I will stop using drugs the day I day and if they cooperate I might reduce if that is their fucking goal but I doubt that too.

TD I really hope you don't kill yourself. You are extremely bright and you are right about some of the problems with the Mental institutions in America. I enjoy your post and I am very intrigued how your mind operates. You obviously have a mission in life, so why would you not want that to be fulfilled.

I find you extremely fascinating and enjoy your posts. You have many well thought out plans about suicide, which is alarming. I know you are not making things up.
Suicide is not the answer trust me I think about it daily and have came way too close many times. Feel free to PM me anytime if you feel like talking. Thanks for the response, as I enjoyed the read.

Have a good night.
Why oh why did you quote that ginormous quote? =D
Tl;Dr for me atm.

Ot; Just woke up. I took a small shot of H and I'm gonna smoke a spliff of white widow. But first, a cigarette!

I'm on a little combo of 80mg of codeine + 20mg of ethylphenidate. Have a lot to study...

55mg of Methadone and some OG Kush. Glad it's Sunday and the weather's alright, gonna play some guitar and walk the dog.

Decent amount of heroin, some lingering methamphetamine from this morning, methadone. Also on some drugs for medical reasons but I'm not counting those. Shit like cymbalta for depression, contraceptive pill, shit that isn't recreational but I still take daily.

I don't want to hijack the thread but id also be curious about the max number of drugs you've ever had in your system at once and what they were. In that instance my current record is...

Heroin, meth, diazepam, marijuana and maybe one other thing I'm forgetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.