• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ It's like going off to war for me, I feel your pain. (Not that I've ever been off to war, that's just how I imagine it to feel- impending doom)

150mg diamorphine hcl insuffL
2mg alprazolam (even though these are supposedly 2mg bars, they feel and taste like only .75mg alprazolam or something... and of course they read "XANAX" i trust the generics more, but I've had fakes of those too before. I should've tested one out before buying 4, looks like I'll need to reup on kpins)
Coffee
2-3 shots of whiskey

Last edited:
I feel like a egyption goddess who accidentally got invited into a party in heaven but it's ok cause she's just gonna dance and drink and then be on her way.

Hugs and love xoxo

10 mg oxycodone
little reggie weed
Coffee and tobacco

my Clonazolam will be here in about 1 hr :)

watching season finale of True Detective season 2

I did good yesterday, and only had 1mg of Lorazepam the whole day! Today my goal is only .5mg, idk when it's best to dose it though.. It's pretty early right now, 6:45am... and Lorazepam has a half life of about 12 hours, so that'll last me til tonight. Not doing that. I'm thinking about dosing it around 3pm.... in mid day. So I can at least get a few hours of sleep. So far..

80mg Liquid Methadone
50mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
Coffee
Weed
Cigs, Marlboro's

Feeling eh..

I'm such a virgin. I don't know what the majority all this stuff is ^

I need a dictionary.
I need a smoke.
I need a warm sexy body to COME DANCE WITH ME!

Boosters are fabolousssssss

3 day chowder binge slowly creeping to a halt, thank goodness for Gatorade, Newports, and the interweb

3 more mg k-pins subL, my fucking manager brought up that yesterday while me and this girl were working the register $80 something dollars went missing at the end of the day, I know it was her she blew her $200 paycheck on crack in 24 hrs or less, she told me... it had to be her, but it's causing me stress and heat from the upper management she's dumb as fuck if she did (makes 4mg total today; not using anymore opioids I expect I could exp. a minor kick from em' because I never give myself long enough breaks)
2 shots of whiskey
bowl of key lime (think it was my last nug of it too, bummer shit was flame)
%7 10-ton Oatmeal Stout 16 oz pint

Might need to reup on k-pins, but most certainly weed soon. If not k-pins, I can probably get REAL bars this time, fuck my black neighbor's fake ass bars. I'm pissed I wasted $20 on those things. I just need benzo's this job stresses me out and finding a new one causes me panic because I don't wanna end up broke for a few weeks.

Since I really only used heavy amounts of dope the first two days, today just .15 insufflated. Hopefully it will last 8 hrs (like insuffL is supposed to due to slower onset and more effects come from the conversion to morphine not the 6-MAM unless IV'd, morph has a long duration) and taper down the use with the help of weed and/or benzos.

Last edited:
I'm almost out of hash (and weed) so i'm getting a bit drunk tonight. Getting drunk all by myself isn't as good/fun but whatever, i'm drinking belgium beer.
Gonna take a bong rip right after i finish this beer and then maybe roll some tobacco. Gotta keep the loud music playing as well...

Stay strong HYH keep hustling.

I had a shit day couldn't sleep at all, don't have time to drive across town to a different gym since mine is being renovated, got shit all for food in the house, and I think I'm high from inhaling too much carburetor cleaner.

Coffee time. God I feel weird.

I just gave a telepathic lesson in feelings of dying by huffing starter fluid because I thought everyone was trying to take Lucky away from me. It scared the Hell out of lots of people with telepathy and may have killed some people in car crashes. It turns out it was my dad mostly using his telepathy because he hates me and I also figured out that my parents enjoy arguing and fighting just to make me suffer via telepathy. Lucky is the one who gives me the telepathic weather forecasts through Bluelight (but they are not very useful yet because others put bad info into it, like my dad) and he can cure lots of diseases. This includes glioblastoma, which is a brain cancer I am getting in the future from abusing 5-meo-amt. I have meningitis, HIV, hepatitis B and C but I am curing myself of the meningitis with injections of penicillin and ciprofloxacin pills.

I'll get my aids meds when I get diagnosed properly, my diagnosis was covered up by the mental institution. And then I should have a cure for HIV before too long, I hope. I'm receiving data that will include instructions for building a spaceship and aliens are coming toward Earth already, and it is up to Earth whether or not that is peaceful. These aliens are not from the universe I came from, they are from this one.

Only thing else to say, had some hydrocodone, 3mg alprazolam, and 30mg temazepam. And some 1,4-butanediol.

Update: I am trying to save the world with one of my friends (with lots of outside help) and my dad is trying to hurt and kill us both. My dad made me think he needed to be taught another telepathic lesson by having me huff starter fluid again. But it gave him a good dream and that is because he knew he was hurting me and others like those I am connected to. He wants this world to die but it is being saved soon and all kinds of tech and life improvements but with likely turmoil to start with. And the aliens do want to enslave us because we are destroying the one they need to live on and there is enough room for all of us

Last edited:
Ahh, I have to be doing something wrong!! Because I can't NOT dose any Benzo's right now. I ended up AGAIN taking 1.5mg of Lorazepam yesterday. W/o it I couldn't eat, or sleep. So I didn't have a choice.
I think I tapered WAY too fast, 3-4 days is NOTHING. So, I'm going to finish my Xanax 1st, taper it as far down as I can. Though they are bars, so .5mg is the lowest dose possible on them, as they break in 4 pieces.
By the way, I got the BRAND NAME XANAX 2mg, they're amazing!

So far..

80mg Methadone
.5mg Xanax
50mg promethazine
50mg hydroxyzine
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Marlboros

I have to do this benzo taper right, but 1 thing for sure is, I'll never give up!

I think at this point my blood is 50% methamphetamine.
I hope that's not an omen of impending psychosis
NEVER AGAIN
everyone I knew was plotting to have me arrested and sent to rehab
also bugs
and the fuckin shadow people in the room; friends and family that did not belong there
but we had entire sensible conversations so it's cool

anyway I'm on a bunch on meth, I don't have a scale cause I lost my scale and I'd rather buy new sharps with the $
also more meth obviously

also shit like
6x 20mg propranolol (rx, 2 days worth)
4x .5 kpins (rx, 2 days worth)
like tums and ibuprofen and shit to settle my starvation nausea

at the end of this hell day (400 levels from 9:30am to 6:30pm with only a 1 hr break from 11 to 12 for lunch godfuckingdamn)
I think I'ma help myself to new batch H stamps
I need to chill the fuck out
I know from painful experience that if I stay up another night everything will be bugs
a 3rd night and I'm pacing my apt at night watching for ambushes cause I know they're coming for me in the dead of night
peering thru the blinds looking for K9s
visions of rehab I probably need but don't want yet dance thru my head
and after waking up in the ER from two ODs in a week and a half, a suicide stay in the psych ward, a misdemeanor arrest & jail time,
and oh also being bipolar type 1 (aka if I dont take my seroquel every night I get the full blown mania of the really-off-the-deep-end type where, it's strange but manic psychosis is very much like waaay too much meth, only with none of the fun or tinglies and all the shitty meth stuff like hearing my mother's voice and entire songs that don't exist playing from my showerhead and seeing flashes of people in my peripheral vision and paranoid delusions that Everyone Knows, and never sleeping or eating and barely even existing except inside my head, where I'm firing on a million cylinders (which of course is motivation and energy stolen from Tomorrow Self) at once, whiplash at the inhuman speed of my flight of ideas, feeling like I've Figured It Out and I understand now all the secrets--I get real intellectual and artistic on ice when I'm not getting insatiably horny--but the tragedy of it all is that I can't put the divine wisdom imparted to me, in a non-language I understand but cannot translate to English. And thus my ideas, my brilliance, and of course a natural perfectionism that meth only enhances--all combining in perfect concentration and stillness. I sit motionless in body but my head is whirling with clever turns of phrase and particularly apt metaphors (for which I gave myself a big ol' imaginary pat on the back) and winding threads of word that might, in my sober hands, become a coherent allegory offering a fascinating brand-new point of view on the topic of transdimensional travel--which, yes, is the topic upon which I expounded, totally still and not even switching from my awkward phone keyboard to my laptop, for NINE HOURS, in which time I did not finish a single sentence. I was allergic to punctuation, really just couldnt stay with one thought when I was having an EVEN BETTER ONE right now. So I spent an hour deleting and rewriting half a sentence, trying to determine if the best phrase is "gentle darkness" or "hushed and quiet" or "a haven of solitude and silence". I promise this was relevant to transdimensional travel, but I only know one guy who would be vaguely interested and I just ended up spamming a poor friend of mine with these texts. When the clock struck 8 I snapped out of it, running late, and all my hard-earned poetry (I feel often like I'm the next fucking Ginsberg with my druggie poetry--indeed, his benzedrine era stuff makes no fucking sense until you read it on meth and everything clicks 'cause this is how your brain is working right now too) ended up deleted into a single sarcastic sentence for a relevant photo I spent an hour editing but never got around to uploading on Facebook--even as tweaked out as I was, I could recognize that my sappy pseudospiritual meditations on childhood imagination and infinite inner universes and the power is within us when we go to our sacred space, or something, was an obviously very high post. Especially when I tried to upload it at four in the morning.
I know hallucination-type mania (schizophrenic break really) is like the worst thing to mix with meth
but it's in remission as long as I stay on my meds so I'm peachy in that department
anyway I've been locked in enough institutions to be justified in my paranoia
so no thank you day 3

anyway.

Last edited:
Took another .5mg Xanax, brand name, feeling fucking good!

I'll update on what I've taken for the day-

80mg Methadone
1mg Xanax (alprazolam) Brand name!
75mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
5mg Bisacodyl
Caffeine, coffee
Naproxen Sodium 550mg
Tobacco, Marlboros

Feeling REAL good, the Xanax has peaked in full force along with my 'done.
But holy shit these brand name Xanax bars are potent as shit.

Took another .5mg Xanax, brand name, feeling fucking good!

I'll update on what I've taken for the day-

80mg Methadone
1mg Xanax (alprazolam) Brand name!
75mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
5mg Bisacodyl
Caffeine, coffee
Naproxen Sodium 550mg
Tobacco, Marlboros

Feeling REAL good, the Xanax has peaked in full force along with my 'done.
But holy shit these brand name Xanax bars are potent as shit.

Man I miss my Xanax bars...you're really making me think about adding either clonazolam or etizolam and more Oxy

In some srsly pain, but an updates in order; 40mg Hydro + 4.5mg Flubro-LAM.. This 3-FMP was calling my name, so I eye-bawled 20mg to the nose.. Nice compound thus far, feeling up'n'down.. Batch is quite raw, so it's feeling like.. Ermm, 50mg Vyvanse, just not geeked up, though it might go that way, we'll see soon. Burn is similar to M-Amp, just way less brutal / duration seems about 30-1min max. Anyways, had my Midazo + Fent pre-op - x4 shots and 100% clearheaded. 15mg per Mid, 100mcg per Fent, which was rad. This screw holding my arm / wrist together is a sum'bitch, though. I'll definitely say the increased amount of socialization is there with this novelty. Anyone who's tried it care to chime in? Waiting 30-40min before I snert my final line for the morning, thinking 15mg should do it.. Then I'm off to get some Roxi's + Somattas later. Be cool my broj's.

Status
Not open for further replies.