• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
make it a good trip,SF.

i am 2nd day doing speed :6 not high now, awake. smoking proper nice weed.

Oh it was. I am going to bed... these shrooms whooped my ass. My friend ate a quarter... and the 8th whooped my ass. So yep, he was gone. He was a lost little boy tonight.

Super jealous of a lot of substance usage being posted right now!

Right now I'm doing bumps of cocaine to get me through these last few hours of work.

Seriously who works on a Saturday.

Was really in need of some speed today, i have a long fucking shift on my feet at work for 8-10 hrs. I spent all last night tripping. I'm in too weird of a mood to try going through a new m-amp dealer my ex gave me coming out the psychedelia.

As unfortunate as it may be, might have to take a run to the hood to get some heroic strength from good ole' heroin. Which I've been trying not to do since Monday, but this job gets to me, although I need the cash.

3mg clonazepam + shot or two of whiskey + contemplating relapse in order to work (how fucked is that?) I know I won't show otherwise.

Ok, I woke up today feeling FINE. Didn't really feel any uncomfortable W/D symptoms from tapering a short term Benzo binge.
Probly because the Diazepam is still in my system from dosing it 2 days in a row. The day before I took 10mg, and yesterday I took 5mg, along with 1mg of Lorazepam.

Today my goal is 1mg of Lorazepam throughout the whole day. .5mg in the morning and .5mg before bed. (I still do have a good amount of benzo's just incase of an emergency). Still got about 20+ 1mg Lorazepams and 10+ 10mg Diazepams, and about 5 2mg Xanax bars. So I'm in good shape if anything stupid happens. But I will NOT give up my taper.

80mg Liquid Methadone
.5mg Lorazepam
50mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Marlboro blend no. 27

The only uncomfortable symptom I feel is nausea. But Thank god I have Phenergan (promethazine) 25mg's and Hydroxyzine 25mg's to combat the nausea.

Drank a 10% beer (La trappe Quatrupel), now smoking a hash spliff

Edit: + glasses of red wine and more hash

Last edited:
Had my morning coffee.
3-4 shots of vodka
~250-500 proplyhexdrine
feels good, probably gonna not be able to sleep even though its 1 pm. oh well

It's been 10 hours since I snorted about 3 points of meth. Waiting on people to go do a second pull on some shake n bake hopes I get like 4 points in my share.

.4 heroin insuffL (so basically morphine, just to ease my back from tripping yesterday not cont. use of heavy opioids at all) + bowls of blueberry + caffeine.

I'm stone cold sober. Haven't really used in 7 months, 'cept drinking a couple times.

Still only on that .5mg of Lorazepam.... I could SO use more benzo's but don't want to fuck up my taper and get addicted again.
I mean, I'm not sick or anything, just REALLY bored and BAD cravings for Benzo's... Esp. when you have them sitting there on the counter... Knowing you can feel better by just popping some more Ativan/Xanax/Valium. Ahhh!!! I got to do this!! It's almost 3pm here...I think I'm about to take the other .5mg now.. So I have the desire to eat dinner at least. W/o it I don't think my appetite would be good enough to eat.
ugh, I hate W/D whether it's minor or severe!!! If there's ANYTHING a drug user could take out of his/her life, it would be W/D!! at least in my case ! I fucking hate being depressed, getting anxious, cravings, restless....etc.

3 mg Etizolam
800 mg gabapentin
Dank weed
playing Advanced warfare with my son

Hope everyone is doing good tonight:)

Drinking a DIPA before I go grocery shopping

Woke up late n fucked up my day, guess I need closer to 9 hours of sleep than 6 which frustrates me.

Got pot and valium for later tonight. For now back to cartoons...

Smoking a bowl. Work wasn't bad even though I was tripping until early morning. The only bitch was closing the safe.... it was my first time doing it.

First time I took tramodal, though it would be shitty but had an amazing body high and I'm nodding like crazy. I did mix it with Gabapentin though. May have interacted.

Right now pretty damn feeling good from my bupe,4 footballs and 2 somas...kinda wanna add another xanax,get it really going,lol. Gonna go smoke a cig...you know your fucked up when a Time or Senaca Menthol cig taste awesome,lmao.

Edit: 3 Somas and half a foot ball just added.

Last edited:
Just got home from the gym, popped 90mg dxm to make my night more interesting (capsules 4lyfe son) also took more val, boutta crack a Guinness and when things get boring imma smoke weed n pass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.