• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the plasma center waiting to be screened nodding the phuck out on kolonopin and my mdone dose. Also stoned as fucc off th is bomb skunk BüD!

Tripping my ass off on some pretty good Acid, with my friends the Grateful Dead. Good times.

400mg tramadol, 18mg bromazepam and 0.75mg triazolam. Feeling very, very relaxed. About to light up a sweet super silver haze spliff. I had a ton of kief from my apple kush (that was some awesome weed) sitting in my grinder, so I added that too. This'll be nice.

Ahh, relaxing time.

Ps: I have tomorrow off, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this. =D

In some srsly pain, but an updates in order; 40mg Hydro + 4.5mg Flubro-LAM.. This 3-FMP was calling my name, so I eye-bawled 20mg to the nose.. Nice compound thus far, feeling up'n'down.. Batch is quite raw, so it's feeling like.. Ermm, 50mg Vyvanse, just not geeked up, though it might go that way, we'll see soon. Burn is similar to M-Amp, just way less brutal / duration seems about 30-1min max. Anyways, had my Midazo + Fent pre-op - x4 shots and 100% clearheaded. 15mg per Mid, 100mcg per Fent, which was rad. This screw holding my arm / wrist together is a sum'bitch, though. I'll definitely say the increased amount of socialization is there with this novelty. Anyone who's tried it care to chime in? Waiting 30-40min before I snert my final line for the morning, thinking 15mg should do it.. Then I'm off to get some Roxi's + Somattas later. Be cool my broj's.

i've got over 50 screws in my humerous and shoulder it ain't cool. why im rxd so mch oxy. also have a screw in my wrist/hand - scaphoid to be exact.

here u get 15 mg midazolam tabs called dormicum, I could get rxd em easy - actaully only benzo ever thats fun to snort. miss dormicum actually midazolam is very euphoric for me was rxd it for over 6 years.

now I'm on a lot of oxy like over 200 mgs (some time released, some IR orally some snorted) gonna add 2 mgs of loprazolam in now.

have got boxes of oxy so am comfy as fk meds-wise which is always nice.

Twacked out gone. Haven't slept in days as! I live at my job site and I faked an illness with my boyfriend so we wouldn't have to work and my boss walked to our room and said we have to stay in our room so we don't spread anything... haha like it got real serious when in actuality we just speeding. I can't even talk

today I did: 1.5mg bupe, 50mg oxazepam, 175mg hydroxyzine, joints of some good indoor weed, 2 beers and 50mg loxapine... no more smack or k ... :(

HIGH AS I've been in FOREVER! Total of 60mg of oxycodone around noon or 11. 52.5 was i'ved, 7.5mg was snorted, along with a 1mg xanax under the tounge while I wass prepping the shot then 20mg of Hydrocodone via 10/325 chewed to a powder and swallowed...a few hours later 3 more xanax under the tounge and four 10/325 percocets and 30mins later a drive down the road to get ten more 10/325 percocets(both percs were the round yellow ones, prefer the other yellow ones but a percocet is a percocet) and had also picked up 20 more 1mg xanax and had one after the those 14 percocets were chewed to powder and swallowed. Many cigerates, and a small bowl of taco soup. Then drove back by and got four more 10/325 percocets on the way home. Was going to get another 12 for tomorow but dude was worried bout pil count, but think he just didn't wanna get rid of that many...Feel very opiated after shooting my subs for a week now waiting for the 12 Roxis I got yesterday, but I've been I'ving my sub anyway for a while anyway before that to save them, and it gives me a a SLIGHT glow so I don't go out and do this all the time. But feel wonderful and very opiated, have to type or start nodding off. It's HELLA NICE to have a good full blown opiate high goin on for the first time in a while.

Edit: I left off a football I've had four today not three...sooo 180mg of oral oxycodone and 20mg of oral Hydrocodone, 52.5mg I'ved Oxycodone and 4mg of xanax. sooo a total of 250mg of Oxycodone or something like that(I added the hydro into that so 230mg of Oxy, cnt do math too fast right now,lol. Might have another football but really feel like it woud be a waste and I would just pass out since i'm running on 4 hours of sleep and went on a 2 mile walk after my dose of oxy/hydro/xanax this morning. If you count the oxy I had last night in the AM you can add 90mg i think...I dunno I had gotten 12 gave two to a friend and finished the last of the 15's around 11/noon today. Sooo shit, alot of full agonist I havent had in a while...usually it's just like 60-120 for the day. And it was pure luck with me getting the xanax, I had one left when my dude called and said he just got his 90. Sweeet. Probly picking up 10 more just to have tomorow when I go and pay my dude. Only thing I'm missing is a bowl of weed for later on tonight to send me into nod land... Back to Subs tomorow, umm, yaay.

Last edited:
i've got over 50 screws in my humerous and shoulder it ain't cool. why im rxd so mch oxy. also have a screw in my wrist/hand - scaphoid to be exact.

here u get 15 mg midazolam tabs called dormicum, I could get rxd em easy - actaully only benzo ever thats fun to snort. miss dormicum actually midazolam is very euphoric for me was rxd it for over 6 years.

now I'm on a lot of oxy like over 200 mgs (some time released, some IR orally some snorted) gonna add 2 mgs of loprazolam in now.

have got boxes of oxy so am comfy as fk meds-wise which is always nice.
Odd, same place I got it my man! Holding my hand / arm together or the bone shall pop out. I see my psych. tomorrow, I've been on Triazolam for quite some time, but I'm not so confident I can get THAT particular switch made.. I know what I'm doing manipulating psychs for Amps, BZD's, and heavy duty sleepers, but that might push it.. Truthfully, I think I could get Seconal before Middies. How long did your pain last my man? I'm mad comfy BZD wise, opiates I'm fantastic! (Not your status, ofc!) I got a few hundy ZO's, refills soon, exciting! Though I may ask for Alprazolam + Secondal. Regardless, got a huge bottle of either PFBF (Chocked it up as a loss well over two months ago) and it randomly appeared today, though it has a yellow tint, which I'm thinking is B-F, though could be degeneration.
--
OT; Been snertin' 3-FMP all day, ate around 12mg Flubro-LAM, 30mg Oxy IR Insufflated, now I'm going to go ham on this fent.. Two sprays got me so damn warm and euphoric.. Well see in 3 0-45min if I'm compulsively redosing; but ANY INPUT would be A1! Oh, just snerted 100mg the FMP, the 12mg, and the spray, Roxi was around 3hrs ago.

Had 45mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 2.5mg alprazolam, weed, and 3.5ml 1,4-butanediol
The Hollywood Undead is going to write me a very special song in less than 2 years!

T*D, goddamn, 1,4-B is the worst to choke down.. So thick, syrupy, and the taste! Though if you get the 'right' dose inside, it's e-amazing, followed by excellent sleep! Have fun my dude, don't forget about me in your song <3!

^ So jealous of the fent analogue! I really wanna try some BF or 4FBF before the shit gets banned. Always been a lover of fent, although some find it "cold" i love it, it's potent and hits hard and causes me a unique, synthetic-opioid-induced dissociation that no other opioid causes. I'm sure Levorphanol would a godsend to me though considering my love for NMDA antagonism and the more potent side of opioids. Although, I do find recreation in high doses of UEI/FST Kratom enhanced with 7-OHM (potency 17x more potent than morphine). That shit was able to actually help aid MMT WD's.

8mg clonazepam subL + half g diacetylmorphine + 300mg fire coca + bowls on bowls of Blackberry Kush + drinking a few Coor's Banquets. About to marathon some X-files stoned as fuck on Netflix. Down this beer and possibly another. Got some free tramadol I'm gonna take for a mood/energy lift tomorrow at work, the lame as district mgr will be there's, he's a scumbag.

Feeling REALLY good today, god I love these Brand name Xanax bars!

80mg Methadone (Liquid)
2mg Xanax (1 2mg bar)
Silver Haze Cannabis (3 bowls)
50mg Promethazine (2 25mg pills)
50mg Hydroxyzine (2 25mg caps)
Caffeine (1 red bull, 1 12 oz coffee)
Cigs (Marlboro blend no. 27s)
500mg APAP (1 500mg pill)

I have a big grin on my face.. love being high and happy! CHEERS!

80mg Methadone (Liquid)
2mg Xanax (1 2mg bar)

What's your taper plan again?

80mg Methadone (Liquid)
2mg Xanax (1 2mg bar)

Still only on that .5mg of Lorazepam.... I could SO use more benzo's but don't want to fuck up my taper and get addicted again.
I mean, I'm not sick or anything, just REALLY bored and BAD cravings for Benzo's... Esp. when you have them sitting there on the counter... Knowing you can feel better by just popping some more Ativan/Xanax/Valium. Ahhh!!! I got to do this!! It's almost 3pm here...I think I'm about to take the other .5mg now.. So I have the desire to eat dinner at least. W/o it I don't think my appetite would be good enough to eat.
ugh, I hate W/D whether it's minor or severe!!! If there's ANYTHING a drug user could take out of his/her life, it would be W/D!! at least in my case ! I fucking hate being depressed, getting anxious, cravings, restless....etc.
I ended up taking 0.5mg MORE of Lorazepam than I wanted too. Reason being sad thoughts were racing through my mind which got me SUPER depressed. Tears started to roll down my cheeks for no fucking reason. Depression sucks ass.
So in total, I took 1.5mg of Lorazepam yesterday...which IMO is NOT bad. Because it was the 1st day with dosing a single benzo, no combination like the day before (Lorazepam/Diazepam).

I woke up today feeling pretty good, I dosed everything BUT NO BENZO's :D... I will take a .5mg IF NEEDED, like if my mind starts getting depressed again or some shit... because Xanax or Ativan is are the only remedies that erase my depression. I hate SSRI's.

So far...

80mg Liquid Methadone
50mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
Caffeine, coffee
Cigs, Marlboro's

That's all for right now... I hope I stay clean from benzo's all day today.. Because if I do it today, tomorrow will be easy. :)
I did good yesterday, and only had 1mg of Lorazepam the whole day! Today my goal is only .5mg, idk when it's best to dose it though.. It's pretty early right now, 6:45am... and Lorazepam has a half life of about 12 hours, so that'll last me til tonight. Not doing that. I'm thinking about dosing it around 3pm.... in mid day. So I can at least get a few hours of sleep. So far..

80mg Liquid Methadone
50mg Promethazine
50mg Hydroxyzine
Coffee
Weed
Cigs, Marlboro's

Feeling eh..

Just sayin

gmilfer -

I stated when I finish my Xanax, I will start a short taper. I'm taking only 2mg daily, got a few left. I don't know, when I have Xanax, I just have to use them all. That's the only substance I can't not do when I have it, esp. on Methadone.
It's basically the only/best way to get high on methadone.

Don't get me wrong, I love methadone to death. But when you do benzo's on top, it just makes it a different drug.

I have plenty of Ativan and Valium to taper. I'm not worried. Just trying to make the most out of my Xanax by just having it. :)

I dig, tryna make sure you keep your eye on the prize, I guess on the flip side getting high is what brought us all here to begin with. Just be safe.

Took 300 mg codeine with a tablespoon and a half of black pepper 20 minutes ago. Drinking some valerian/hops etc tea now. Starting to feel fairly nice after a stressful week.

Status
Not open for further replies.