• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
- 3 x small joints
- 10 x 10mg ambien
- 1 x nitrazepam 10mg right at the end to ready for bed

I thought the Ambient didn't do much, but as I type this. my computer screen is moving around in every angle. I meant to take 40mg, but a 2 hours later, they're all gone. Damn ambien!

Wasn't too overwhelming, I've had Ambien maybe 5 times, and i've eaten a similar amount before. I'm yet to find the experience at all amazing. I can't read a line straight, but I'm feeling pretty fine with an active mind.

Bed.

Time.

Very very high, a little too high a little while ago, was scary. Kind of forget it's possible to OD.

Damn, I haven't had full bowl packs of all weed lately. I am so high. Between that and this scag. I'm fucking clueless.

Came out of nod and I went to look at my door to make sure no one saw me nodding like that and end up looking over at the wall...momentarily forgot how my room was shaped.

ahh yeah, so so high....

had several beers at a friends place then came home and racked up 60mg oxycodone after a decent break n been smoking plenty of bongs

just happy to chill right now :)

Smoking some good bud, happy birthday to me. I got woken up by the fire alarm at 8 this morning, lit up, found out that i passed my classes this summer and get to stay in school, then found out I'm getting about 6 grand more in financial aid than I expected to. I'm fucking having a great day

ahhh...had my morning shot of K
this is lovely
oh...forghot...and some tramadol
oh wait,.....too much kay...makes reality seem like another dimension :D

so close to nodding it almost frustrating. 1.5kilo's of poppy seeds tea
6mg xanax oral
2mg xanax intranasal

rathersilly said:
- 3 x small joints
- 10 x 10mg ambien
- 1 x nitrazepam 10mg right at the end to ready for bed

I thought the Ambient didn't do much, but as I type this. my computer screen is moving around in every angle. I meant to take 40mg, but a 2 hours later, they're all gone. Damn ambien!

Wasn't too overwhelming, I've had Ambien maybe 5 times, and i've eaten a similar amount before. I'm yet to find the experience at all amazing. I can't read a line straight, but I'm feeling pretty fine with an active mind.

Bed.

Time.

ambien and weed is one of my personal favourite combos.

cola said:
ahhh...had my morning shot of K
this is lovely
oh...forghot...and some tramadol
oh wait,.....too much kay...makes reality seem like another dimension :D
Lucky pantz! Haven't had any K here since last november. Smoking some very nice chunky crystal via a surprisingly effective ghetto-lightbulb-pip i whipped up. Time to go meet my ride to a rave/anime convention to rock out with mah cock out for the night. Meybe some mushrooms too? =D

dilauded and xanax

nodding so hard i cant type this out barely mmmmmm
havent nodded like like thids in so long must of taken me 16 mins to get this post done

sweet bliss laying in bed nodding my ass off with my girls arms wrapped around me

just a few drinks, waiting a few days to drop my amphetamine and methylphenidate tolerence to a level where its not just a huge waste of $$

I've eaten lots of poppies over the last 10 hours. I also ate 5.5mg of DOC followed by 1.5 and 1 mg snorted 6 and 10 hours after first dose. First does was I guess about 14 hours ago.

I'm still tripping pretty good, but it is wearing off slowly. I think I'll eat some more poppies soon.

I love doing this.

I'd wish I had ketamine to add to the mix

Having some nostalgic times being loopy from sleep deprivation now that I'm over the real nasty part of the meth comedown. Haven't done meth in months but I got up at 10am saturday and that evening did about a half gram of some flame crystal at a rave/anime convention and haven't slept since.

Just got off an 8hr night shift at work which was surprisingly fun in my somewhat manic condition. Gonna go smoke some danks and drag out my strung-out, sleep deprived mania for a couple more hours before crashing fer work tomorrow night.

PS. Fuck morning rush-hour...
b5deb24dca.jpg

Got absolutely blind drunk at 9am this monday morning lol very bad, but it was fun and had a good time with mates, even better it was free.

Much later I had 2mg xanax and plugged 60mg of morphine, would have liked more but I was still satisfyed, now ima cruise around for a bit then have a nice deep sleep. Im really happy ive been doing opiates like once or twice a week as opoosed to multiple times every day, im proud of myself, wow havent said that to myself in a long enough time :D

Peace my friends.

20mg xanax (over 4 hours sniffed, pure powder bitxhes!)
10mg nitrazepam
5mg (V) midazolam
340mg caffiene ( 2 rockstars)

wonder if I'll make it alive to work to day.....10 hours and counting

i'm xanaxed and hopeless
i wanna stay in front of my computer and stare
and take more xanax, till all of my problems fade out in this haze of confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.