• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadtesting some new pills for a mate tonight. Woah. Nice.

And to top it all off, I'm spending the day tomorrow mashed on 1,4-b. Should be a blaasssssssst.

Man, I think these pills may have had a fair amount of amphetamines in them as well as MDMA, because I just found myself cleaning..... That doesn't sound like me.

8 hours yesterday of snorting coke, smoking crack and drinking vodka. I was so fucked! Of course today I feel like shit. Need to maybe a take a break for week and give the old body a rest.

Do we have some 4channers on here? I'm looking at you, rangrz. lmfao

Everyone thinks I have a problem so all my drugs are being taken away from me. I want to be fucked up. I'm looking into doing some shrooming on Monday, if I can trade my Mets tickets for them. Salvia is okay for when you need something really fast and since it's legal it isn't that hard to get your hands on it.

heroin, nodding out nicely..
hmm, i love the way in wich heroin makes you horny, extremely horny :)

I just snorted 0.15g of Amphetamine for the first time!
It was a bitch to get. I went to get it on Friday (Sunday atm) and I just got it a few hours ago. This truly is a pleasure drug. The only thing that is making me a little sad right now is the fact that my girlfirend can't take some too, as she's on Efexor (Venlafaxin, an SNRI).

I'm going to roll a joint of som haschish for her to enjoy, since I want her to be high too (and I need something to do ;) )

Gotta go, there's a thunderstorm coming.

30mg of intranasal methylphenidate, and 30 more mg are under my bed whenever I decide to re-dose :]

edit: Yeah, I re-dosed a while ago with about 35mg, and I think I might do another in about two hours or maybe some amphetamine.

Last edited:
^

lol mivehind!

both of us 60mg of snorted MPH...jsut your breaking yours into two doses.

ahhhh heroin, noddinh off of some unbelievably good smack. haven't seen dope this good since ... last winter
ffs i've been shooting dope non-stop for the past 3 weeks, hello addiction, i'm back again :|

rangrz said:
^

lol mivehind!

both of us 60mg of snorted MPH...jsut your breaking yours into two doses.

Yeah man, I was reading yours and like, lol I'm going to be right with him :D. I would've done it all at once, but there's too much powder for my nose that way.

edit: 20mg amphetamines up my nose :]

Last edited:
woke up to 4 nips of Jack Daniels with a dash of lemonade and twist of lime, 30mg valium and 3 bongs. cooked myself a lovely egg, chicken, avocado and cheese dish and now having another JD along with some more bongs in admiration for BingeBoy:)

cola said:
heroin, nodding out nicely..
hmm, i love the way in wich heroin makes you horny, extremely horny :)

spaceyourbass said:
nodding from an OC 80. aaaah, yes my friends life is good

cola said:
ahhhh heroin, noddinh off of some unbelievably good smack.

:p :p :p
I hate this thread..........................

Im on sleep depravation, caffeine and 2liters of beer. FUCK I want some opiates:X .

Just smashed a huge line of coke up my nose. Got it a bit earlier, and had a little bit, didn't do much, which worried me; then had a nice sized line just then, and I'm flying. Feeling much less hungover then I was 3 hours ago. :)

parachuted 8mg xanax 10mg mogadon
just smoked a joint
got a quarter of a fent patch under the tongue, nearing time to spit out
and getting read to smoke another joint.

i almost nodded offf twice there :D

Jimity said:
Just smashed a huge line of coke up my nose. Got it a bit earlier, and had a little bit, didn't do much, which worried me; then had a nice sized line just then, and I'm flying. Feeling much less hungover then I was 3 hours ago.
hahah! you sound like it to ;)

just coming down from taking 4 56mg concerta's earlier in the day.

its a gentle come down, nothing brutal, more like a soft return to soberity, so its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.