• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not using herb too often and vaping some is absolutely awesome.

I had some M&M's here and before I was like 'eh M&M's', but then after I took a few hits it was all 'Yum! M&M's!'

10mg of valium plus a nice fat bowl of nug...I'm feeling rightfully mellow.

Rediculously stoned on this fucking amazing weed...'cheese' its called, been going round south england for a while now, awesome stuff! :D

Last edited:
some nice xanax, valium, bupe, tramadol and marijuana is running through the body

My tub of Piracetam arrived today so i had my first dose (~2g) a few hours ago along with 1.2g Phosphatadyl Choline (in lecithin caps) and a Vit. B complex.

This is fantastic stuff! I'm very alert and motivated and it almost seems as if the scope of my vision has increased. Its like i'm much more aware of things outside the "focused" area in the centre of my vision. At times it feels like the afterglow of my first ecstasy pill. Wonderous.

I almost feel like writing a trip report =D

just chillin on a little xanax, val with a couple of bongs and whiskeys:) nice way to relax after driving for a few hours today

60mg oxycodone up the nose :)

edit: snorted another 20mg... gonna go nod out on the couch

Last edited:
Eat 900 Mg of Dxm they said.
Recieve Mindfuck and lulz they said.
Have random shitass weird thoughts that make no sense and post them on blue light they said.
Receive a free t-shirt they said.

40mg oxycodone and hits from the bong! =D

edit: redosed with 20mg oral and 20mg insufflated

Last edited:
WHARGARBLE! FGSFDS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHMOTHERLAND!

60mg methylphenidate and 40mg methamphetamine. I am raptor jesus wrapped in a pancake with a 120mm cannon loaded with armour piercing, discarding sabot fin stabalized depleted uranium long penetrator round for a penis.

figured a pic is worth a lot more than wordz
hydros oxys and xanax

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.