• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
marijuanna gonna has my third bong now

loprazolam: just SL"d 2 mgs

oxycodone : 240 mgs - go big!

Gambling: lost a grip ! coulda made todays losses back by taking Libertad Asuncion + under 1.5 goals at 9/1 but i chcikened out at the last moment and backed Libertad Asuncion straight win at a crummy 8/10.

SIGHNESE TWINS!

gonna snort 1 more oc 40.

check how my meds stash is lookin:

20160715_183422%201_zpswb9hucwi.jpg

Last edited:
The box of dormonoct I have is identical to yours, same brand etc I guess. I forget which one though and cba to look for my box.

I switched back to lendormin though, because those are way more awesome. :D

^ty mate, there are 120 oc 40s(old formula as you guys call em) in that pic and 30 dormonocts.

The box of dormonoct I have is identical to yours, same brand etc I guess. I forget which one though and cba to look for my box.

I switched back to lendormin though, because those are way more awesome. :D

are the oc's you get not mundiepharma ? post a pic of your boxs. curious.if you like me you should have more empty oc boxes than you know what to do with.

i also had that, lormetazepam? i think it was - the benzo. yeah that shit i found takes a while to kick in but when it does, it's nice, and unique.

gonna insufflate 40 mgs of oxycodone, is that not like hydro snorted ? i've only snorted watery jell from time released hydromorphone 16 mgs (jurnista with the OROS time release mechanism), don't think i got the full experience tbh.

Nope, lendormin = brotizolam. Kicks in pretty fast too. It's the thienodiazepine-analogue of triazolam. So far my favorite hypnotic benzo, one that actually provides some euphoria, as opposed to pretty much any other benzo.
Yeah my OC's were mundipharma, I'll update with a pic later on. Can't go make one right now as I have visitors. :D Or let me check if I have one on my phone, I might. Then I'll post it in a sec.

^ty mate, there are 120 oc 40s(old formula as you guys call em) in that pic and 30 dormonocts.

are the oc's you get not mundiepharma ? post a pic of your boxs. curious.if you like me you should have more empty oc boxes than you know what to do with.

i also had that, lormetazepam? i think it was - the benzo. yeah that shit i found takes a while to kick in but when it does, it's nice, and unique.

gonna insufflate 40 mgs of oxycodone, is that not like hydro snorted ? i've only snorted watery jell from time released hydromorphone 16 mgs (jurnista with the OROS time release mechanism), don't think i got the full experience tbh.

I doubt you would notice a huge difference if equivalent doses were sniffed.

smoking weed before i tuck into the drink.

the new weber carb on my truck makes BWAAAAAH BWAAAAH BWAHHHHH sounds it is great.

You certainly did not... unfortunately, jurnista is almost impossible to enjoy. I really hate 'em :)

I doubt you would notice a huge difference if equivalent doses were sniffed.

True, though, HM makes me a bit more lazy/tired, which never happens on OC.

/E1: going for 1200mg pregabalin today.

/E2: adding 4mg hydromorphone leftover from yesterday

Last edited:
2mrbi1e.jpg

There we go.
Jesus.

OT: bought a bag of EU speed paste, did 2 large lines and felt next to nothing, so of course I said fuck it let's slam this shit.
Well I think I lost some during the process (when trying to squeeze the plunger to see if it was diluted enough to pass through the needle it squirted from under the "adaptor" instead of the needle because the needle was clogged and I pushed too much, I'm so fucking clumsy) but I didn't feel much to be honest.
At the beginning it felt like it was going somewhere but after a few minutes and no particularly strong rush nor high I was left disappointed.
I do feel a lil bit stimmy but certainly not worth the money I spent.
Part of it is because the speed was pretty weak but I also think I lost a good amount with my clumsiness.
Oh well.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I get this is not related to the topic but I can't find anywhere else to post this. If no one has an answer PLEASE refer me where to get the answer.
Does anyone know if certo actually works on a drug screen for opiods? I've known lots of people that use it for THC & pass everytime. Has anyone actually used it to pass a drug screen for opiods & if so what was your result. Please be honest guys. I've gotta test for probation & I can't stop long enough to pass because I get sick so I REALLY need to know.

I find that benzos are only recreational if you have zero tolerance, at least that was my case. I used to love clonazepam and alprazolam when I first discovered them. Absolutely hate the shit now, and even if I wanted to take some there's no amount that would get me high.

Funny you say that because that is exactly what happened to me when I had no tolerance. I would take .5 mg of Klonopin and feel a little buzz then I took 1mg and it was a very enjoyable relaxing euphoric feeling. This was after Military and other services and was prescribed for PTSD. Now 10 years later I take 2mg in the morning and feel nothing.

I want to get off theses little fuckers but don't see that happening as I would be a disaster, and probably get locked up again.

Hey guys, I get this is not related to the topic but I can't find anywhere else to post this. If no one has an answer PLEASE refer me where to get the answer.
Does anyone know if certo actually works on a drug screen for opiods? I've known lots of people that use it for THC & pass everytime. Has anyone actually used it to pass a drug screen for opiods & if so what was your result. Please be honest guys. I've gotta test for probation & I can't stop long enough to pass because I get sick so I REALLY need to know.

Drug test questions are against the rules. You should look into Kratom, it helped me stay off opiates and kept a lot of the withdrawal symptoms at bay.

Damn, meant to type a lot more stuff in that post.

@MitD: Yeah all their recreational qualities go out the window very quickly for me. At one point benzos were my absolute favorite drugs too. I'm sorry to hear about your predicament though, would your doctor help you taper?

Jesus.

OT: bought a bag of EU speed paste, did 2 large lines and felt next to nothing, so of course I said fuck it let's slam this shit.
Well I think I lost some during the process (when trying to squeeze the plunger to see if it was diluted enough to pass through the needle it squirted from under the "adaptor" instead of the needle because the needle was clogged and I pushed too much, I'm so fucking clumsy) but I didn't feel much to be honest.
At the beginning it felt like it was going somewhere but after a few minutes and no particularly strong rush nor high I was left disappointed.
I do feel a lil bit stimmy but certainly not worth the money I spent.
Part of it is because the speed was pretty weak but I also think I lost a good amount with my clumsiness.
Oh well.

Have you done it where you got the proper effects? I dont IV but curious.

Some morphine earlier, waiting until I get home before I do any more. Also, spent most of the day in Holland going from coffeeshop to coffeeshop, trying all kinds of strains. Lovely. Of course I bought a decent supply of strains I really liked. :) OG Cheese is the first strain I will smoke when I get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.