• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That sucks :\ Live to fight another day

Just "woke up" 30min ago and took another 3.1g of kratom and drank a glass of coke zero (needed some caffeine). Ended up falling asleep for a good 1h30 after smoking a spliff, must've been the oxy+kratom.
Been opiated all day.

Livid.

I OD'd on heroin. My family came home to me face down on my keyboard blue skinned & barely breathing, and by the time the paramedics showed up I'd stop entirely. They hit me 2 units of Narcan and took me to the local medical center so I could stabilize. How much of a pathetic druggie loser disappointment can one person be? At least on the bright side there is no way I could make them think any less of me now. I'm tired of my fuck ups and issues hurting other people. I'm fucking tired of being a loner who's rapidly losing any sense of joy or wonder. I'm just really fucking tired

Any chanse of using this expirience as a triger to quit?

Feel better, Petal. Don't be so hard on yourself. Drugs don't have a moral alignment, and don't let anyone tell you you're a worse person now. Own yourself and just move forward, bro. Rooting for ya.

OT: coffee and maybe errands.

Damn petal, sorry to hear that. Hope you can use this as some kind of motivation to make a change.

Nicely high on dope and pen hits. This PuffCo with a ceramic chamber is keeping me ok, haven't had a real dab since Monday night. Stayed high during Thanksgiving with family, and without getting discovered... success!

I'm sorry to hear that Petal. If it means anything I don't think you're a shitty person for that. Shit happens to everyone all the time.

OT: 2nd mug of oramorph, 2mg diclazepam, boutta go smoke a lot of pot with the kiefs

Damn petal atleast they came home in time.

100Mg methadone & just killed a 5 gram bag of sum super dank?I picked it up like six hr. ago.........thinkin maby a weed tolerance break soons

I went to the beer store to buy beer for my roommate who gave me a jar of weed (he doesn't smoke and was gifted it).

Found out they're discontinuing Wookey Jack, so I bought the last 4 pack in the store.

2 tonight, 2 another time. Goodbye Wookey :(

2 glasses of grapefruit juice
my last 10mg of oxycodone
a cup of english style tea (with milk)
a spliff
0.25mg of alprazolam

Not bad. Just took a hot shower and I'm going to smoke another spliff right now.

+3g of maeng da kratom

Last edited:
Woke up still clearly feeling my last 2mg diclazepam dose. I was able to ride it out comfortably until a few hours into my work day, then popped another 1mg. Quite the half-life on this chem, I like it.

Also washing down spoonfuls of kratom with a Monster in the break room. Something I would do only on a few mgs of a decent benzos.

A shit ton of 3F-PM (Eyeballed, and not taken all at once. 100mg today so far maybe? Idk)
900mg Gabapentin
About to smoke a fat bowl

Gonna take some Nifoxipam later tonight <3

Hung out with the girlfriend all day so it was just some jetfuel og Co2 dabs. But once she left....well...currently I'm at:

2gs skywalker og
~about 2 gs of the jetfuel og dabs
4.5 mgs klonopin
1 fat shot of some amazing amazing raw dope that had me floored. Dealer gave it to me to try.
1 FAT bag iv of my normal super fire because my dude owed my money.

And now I just roll another J of the skywalker, twax the hell out of it with the jetfuel, and enjoy this nod :)

Feel better, Petal. Don't be so hard on yourself. Drugs don't have a moral alignment, and don't let anyone tell you you're a worse person now. Own yourself and just move forward, bro. Rooting for ya.

OT: coffee and maybe errands.

Damn petal, sorry to hear that. Hope you can use this as some kind of motivation to make a change.

Nicely high on dope and pen hits. This PuffCo with a ceramic chamber is keeping me ok, haven't had a real dab since Monday night. Stayed high during Thanksgiving with family, and without getting discovered... success!

I'm sorry to hear that Petal. If it means anything I don't think you're a shitty person for that. Shit happens to everyone all the time.

OT: 2nd mug of oramorph, 2mg diclazepam, boutta go smoke a lot of pot with the kiefs

Damn petal atleast they came home in time.

100Mg methadone & just killed a 5 gram bag of sum super dank&#55357;&#56841;I picked it up like six hr. ago.........thinkin maby a weed tolerance break soons

Thank you all very much for the kind words. It really means a lot.

I'm going to do my best to use this as a wake up call and use this to help improve and strengthen myself

Last edited:
What do you think of Diclazepam? I'm supposed to be getting some 1mgs very very soon. I read that it's basically diazepam, but that doesn't help me much because I've never tried that either.

If you're just looking for something to take the edge off, have social anxiety, or want to get off benzos they're really useful. You just feel chill out with the slightest euphoria, and you're
still able to form coherent thoughts and accomplish things unlike a big dose of clonazepam. Nifoxipam and Pyrozolam are both subtle but nice benzos as well. Just be careful of diclazepam super long half life.

OT: 3mg of Diclazepam and 1mg Fonazepam

If you're just looking for something to take the edge off, have social anxiety, or want to get off benzos they're really useful. You just feel chill out with the slightest euphoria, and you're
still able to form coherent thoughts and accomplish things unlike a big dose of clonazepam. Nifoxipam and Pyrozolam are both subtle but nice benzos as well. Just be careful of diclazepam super long half life.

OT: 3mg of Diclazepam and 1mg Fonazepam

Yeah it's a great background/combo drug. I'm used to clonazepam giving me a heavy, unmistakable buzz. Diclazepam on the other hand is very convincing about sobriety. Besides having no anxiety and stress, I wouldn't even be able to tell that I took something.

I enjoy it with weed, the more narcotic effects synergize wonderfully.

Hung out with the girlfriend all day so it was just some jetfuel og Co2 dabs. But once she left....well...currently I'm at:

2gs skywalker og
~about 2 gs of the jetfuel og dabs
4.5 mgs klonopin
1 fat shot of some amazing amazing raw dope that had me floored. Dealer gave it to me to try.
1 FAT bag iv of my normal super fire because my dude owed my money.

And now I just roll another J of the skywalker, twax the hell out of it with the jetfuel, and enjoy this nod :)

Skywalker OG is some good stuff!

Work mode:
1mg Diclazepam (plus the residual from last night which was still noticeable when I popped this 1mg),
1.5tsp Yellow Vein Vietnam, and
caffeine via coffee and green tea

50mg methadone
coffee

at the library right now, just did some job applications. about to go to the store to grab an energy drink before I head back to my spot

Brewing some moarfiend tea

Was having a complete shit of a day, even though work got cancelled. Could hardly get out of bed before noon! Just grinding the pods and throwing them in the water put me in a most excellent mood, and all of the sudden I feel great without having taken drugs yet. All I have to do is trick myself into always thinking I'm half an hour away from being blasted and life will be awesome. I should almost store the tea and not drink it today since the effect has been achieved. I'm not gonna do that though. I'm gonna get super high, clean up around the house, and hopefully eat an obscene amount of sushi later.

Honestly I think morphine vacations are my biggest motivator in life right now. They've been such a good friend for so many years. I can't possibly feel bad in the moment with them. Time for some DEEEE JAAAAAAY KHHAAAALLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD WE DA BES

edit: shit's kickin' yo. added a vistaril 25mg and gonna listen to a couple more tunes before i try to organize myself. i can tell this is gonna be a bit stronger than i anticipated having only finished drinking the brew 30 minutes ago. no complaints. holy fuck do i love morphine

edit2: +25mg hydroxyzine +60mg dxm. forgot to take the dex before, damnit. i'm drinking more tea on wednesday when i go on a waterfall hike and i should really be more proactive at keeping my tolerance down. i intentionally brewed a weaker batch today knowing i am dosing 2x this week. gotta slow down the habit to make this fuckery of dose titration a little simpler.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.