• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spaced out throughout the night:

1.5mg Clonazepam
1200mg Gabapentin
1000mg Phenibut
Alcohol...hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps <3
Lots of bowls of frosty nugs
Steady puffin on custard flavored vape juice
~10mg 3-MeO-PCE
~5mg 3-MeO-PCP
And a DMT blast off of my rig

I'm in heaven <3

I B Profane, PM me please about 3-MeO-PCE and of course 3-meo-pcp. Will make it worth your while.
3.5mg alprazolam via white Xanax bars sub'd
IV ~50mg d-methamphetamine
Nicotine
Cannabis
Melatonin

IV heroin/fentanyl in the morning right when I wake up. I'm gonna be in a pain tmrrw

Would kill for 3-MeO-PCE or any enlightening PCE/PCP analogue dissociative arylcyclohexylamine (ie 3-MeO-PCP or PCE, ephenidine, dechloroketamine/2-oxo-PCM) anytime soon in my life. I'm so longer overdue for a magic, warm NMDA-antagonist dissociation preferably Ketamine/S-ketamine, some tan opioidergic-warmth MXE or pure PCP smoked for Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor DRI-MOA-induced inflated ego and possible mania, but subtle since plenty of Xanax bars in all of systems.

Last edited:
Using Xanax to suppress all the drug-induced mania, eh? BEEN THERE.

Happy thanksgiving BL.

Today I've just been smoking some weed & hash oil. It's been pretty fun so far.

I plan on taking a monster rip of BHO before I go over to my aunt and uncle's house for thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day everyone! I hope you're all nice and blitzed today.

The ink that I just got on my hand turned out amazing. I opted for a mostly full hand piece (up to the middle knuckles of my fingers, started a little above my wrist) and let me tell you, vibrating needles don't feel good between your fingers. Especially the webbing and knuckles @.@ I'd post a picture but I honestly don't know how on BL mobile.

OT: Red and Yellow Kratom, 600mg ibuprofen, gonna add pod tea and a fat kief bowl after dinner. I wish I had some benzos :c

100Mg methadone

Bout to toke up my last lil nugget of the gram and a half ofpurple indica I grabbed like two- three hours ago

Woke up late with a strong afterglow.

Drinking coffee now, and will probably start on the spliffs earlier than usual today. It's nasty outside or else it would be a great day for a hike.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Happy thanksgiving Sir Topham.
I've got a quarter of blue dream, most of a 5th of cheap vodka, and a few morphine 15mg. I was trying to be good, but fuck it.

Went out and picked up 2 grams sour D from the despencery a few blocks from my methadone clinic just finished burning my 2nd jointt?

nothing fancy tonight but could enjoy weed again even though the high is pretty psychedlic after my huge forced tolerence break so some medical mass strain, pretty high cbd, and couple of kronembourg , not a glamorous beer for sure but as im drinking beer everyday these days the price make them more attractive

Added another 0.5mg diclazepam shortly after and I have to say it's a great drug. The muscle relaxation and warm, fuzzy sedation would go perfect with an opiate. I'm gonna save that for tomorrow though.

I feel like if I get comfortable in one spot and close my eyes it's over so gnight BL.

Kind of a boring night since I got way too drunk yesterday so I feel like shit. All my friends are at this party while I'm just here chilling

Grabbed myself 4 gs if some killer skywalker og and I just did a nice 2 bag shot of some really damn good h.

Livid.

I OD'd on heroin. My family came home to me face down on my keyboard blue skinned & barely breathing, and by the time the paramedics showed up I'd stop entirely. They hit me 2 units of Narcan and took me to the local medical center so I could stabilize. How much of a pathetic druggie loser disappointment can one person be? At least on the bright side there is no way I could make them think any less of me now. I'm tired of my fuck ups and issues hurting other people. I'm fucking tired of being a loner who's rapidly losing any sense of joy or wonder. I'm just really fucking tired

Status
Not open for further replies.