• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend gave me a couple of oxys, wanted to do them today but decided I'm going to wait till the weekend to fully enjoy them, or I may take some tomorrow if i'm not too busy. Last time I took oxycodone was over a year ago so i'm kind of hyped.

OT: kratom, hash spliff

Some morphine & benzos. Just maintenance doses of both.

EDIT:

+160mg oxy IV'd (1shot)

Nom! =D

Last edited:
More power to you, I drink that stuff about every day now.

Not that it's not fun anymore, it just started off as a weekend thing. Absolutely kills my innumerable aches and pains tho.

Haha dude, actually nah, I caved today. It's been 5 days since I brewed up a batch so I got one going now. And my roomy volunteered to try it HAHAHA

I'm gonna stack it with valium and weed and maybe beer. I got rare time off and it's time to go hard I think. I have until the end of the year to smoke weed and do opium before I have to quit (federally) illegal drugs for a bit. Might as well do 'em as often as possible without becoming a slave.

edit: high and rising. gonna go do some shopping at wally world, pick up some robo caps, maybe some busch, etc. and then come back home for a joint. decided on a full 10mg of valium because i couldnt find any halfies.

tomorrow i have time to do a lot of productive and fun things. i'm excited and (unusually) motivated. wonder why ;)

i love drugs and i love this thread.

Last edited:
Haha dude, actually nah, I caved today. It's been 5 days since I brewed up a batch so I got one going now. And my roomy volunteered to try it HAHAHA

I'm gonna stack it with valium and weed and maybe beer. I got rare time off and it's time to go hard I think. I have until the end of the year to smoke weed and do opium before I have to quit (federally) illegal drugs for a bit. Might as well do 'em as often as possible without becoming a slave.

I'd still celebrate 5 days haha. I just made some myself, gonna smoke a spliff or two in a little bit to really get it going.

Sucks that you are forced to quit (referring to being forced as the sucky part not sobriety), at least it's for a good cause.

((To be fair I don't like any kind of sobriety tho))

^Mmm, weed does sound good with zeh opiates. Unfortunately I'm out, guess I'll pick some up tomorrow at a discount. A friend owes me a discount, and it's good weed too and more than you'd get in a coffeeshop in The Netherlands, or at least as much. Delivered to my front door. Can't w8 as it's been a while since I toked.

OT: OC & benzos.

Weed's really a life-saver when we underdose our opiates unintentionally. A fat joint can turn a disappointing high into a decent one.

I just ate a grilled cheese with extra sharp aged cheddar and potato bread, it was incredible.

I agree, weed always turns my opiate high up a few notches. If I smoke a joint chances are I'll be nodding in my chair haha.

I'm getting the final piece of my sleeve done (my hand) so I'm gonna need lots of drugs. I should be getting some Diclazepam today hopefully.

I always crave spliffs on opiates, they're like bread and butter.

That being said I'm very high, finally got my green maeng da and wow, that's what kratom is supposed to feel like. The strain isn't nearly as important as the quality. Just ate some pasta and will smoke a spliff soon.

About half g of heroin. Nice high, I was too depressed and anxious today but now... fine.

Today was actually pretty legit. Ended up with me getting pretty fucking ripped for free.

Currently on:
Currently rolling up my 5th J of some amazingly amazing sour diesel (grabbed a half o for cheap.)1
15mg valium.
105mg oxy (half orally, half nasally)
.5 of coke (amazing real fishscale, too. Not "fishscale")
And a couple Heineken for good measure.

My girlfriend came over to celebrate her new job promotion, so we actually got twice this amount but this just what I've personally consumed tonight

Been smoking sense 5 am when I got up burned like a 8th through out the day and of course my 100mg methadone

I went to urgent care to get mirtazapine to help with my fucking shitty as fuck insomnia and since I'm not entirely in the state system yet they wouldn't give it to me. But they gave me hydroxyzine instead, which some of you may know is a powerful antihistamine synergistic with opiates. Might as well make lemonade and drink some pod tea with it when I get home. Thank you, America's fucking impossible to understand "health care!"

2.25mg alprazolam (white brand name Xanax bars and a quarter sublingually administrated)
2 gel-tabs/window panes of LSA
Gonna vape the 200-300mg of n,n-DMT when the LSA starts to peak.

Gonna be a very spiritual, mystic, shamanistic lyrsergic/tryptamine journery tonight of two very natural and classic entheogenic, psychedelic compounds.

bout to dose up my usual dxm dosage, but with a 3 oz instead of a 5 oz because the 3 oz was $4.20 off at Walgreen's, plus I don't feel like encountering my own mortality again tonight.

just looking for a good time.

so like, 1100 mgs total, I guess

^^^ wowo thats a good amount of dex

HYH: what the fuck dude ahaha window panes of LSA? Did you make them yourself? Do you know anything about the process they went through to be created?

Hey man! Glad to see you although the reason why you're here isn't really something to be happy about. Hope you can put a halt to it before things get out of hand again. I do hope to see you posting here again more though, but I reckon that'll only be the case if you do have a full-on relapse, which is something I don't want. So I'd rather miss your posts here knowing that you're clean and happy than see you post here while addicted and miserable.

In any case, it's good to hear from you!

Ot: Woke up; downed 20mg DXM for potentiation. Had it sitting around for ages, finally decided to actually use it. I hate DXM in 'recreational' doses so much that was very hesitant, but at 20mg it does nothing fortunately, except (hopefully) lower my opi tolerance and potentiate the 80mg oxy I just shot.

Thanks man good to see some of you guys as well. I'll try to check in here and there I dont want this to turn into a full on relapse. I'm not touching the coke and dope anymore. I'm living is Pennsylvania these days so yeah the shit is still easily accessible here and thats no bueno. Also its hard because my roommate relapsed back into dope and coke again. I'd love to move out West and just stick to weed & psychedelics get away from all this but I would need a new job.

Anyway happy thanksgiving everyone. I'm just sticking to ketamine, etizolam, and kratom tonight.

^^^ wowo thats a good amount of dex

HYH: what the fuck dude ahaha window panes of LSA? Did you make them yourself? Do you know anything about the process they went through to be created?

No but they were little green/blue transparent gel-tabs of LSA. Very visual, shamanistic and sedating in comparison to LSD.

i'm still kind of super high, but last night/this morning was some super intense twitchy situation I was put into. It was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.