• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucid, just trying to give my body a break, with a partial opiate instead of a full one.. I do this a couple times a month.
I went into fucking precipitated withdrawal for like 4 hours yesterday.. I waited 14 hours after my last use of a opiate.. that's what happens when I pussy out of withdrawal.. I get a fucking worse one, lol.

16mg Buprenorphine (12mg SL 4mg IV)
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine (Marlboro NXT's)

I feel shitty. No more narcotic opiates, waaaaahhh!

Got some really irritating sinus pressure and a tension headache that won't quit...fortunately I can begin to feel the large spoonful of green Malaysian kratom I just took to take the edge off. There are no highs without lows to contrast them with...

^Sucks man! I've been where you are far too often lately. Luckily right now I'm not in w/ds, but I expect I will be in opi w/d again soon enough (I'm trying to ration my oxies of course but I always fail at it. If I can score that dope though, I should be able to Keep from running out of opiates until I can go to my new doctor for refills.

I should be picking up dope tomorrow finally. But with this guy I honestly would not be surprised if it got cancelled last minute, or if I just don't hear from him at all tomorrow. So until I have the dope in my hand, I'm sceptical about it... I'm gonna try to get the dealer's phone number w/o the middle man noticing because I don't want him to whine. Eventhough the dealer has been cool with me having his number for months now, the middleman wouldn't give it to me and since then he has been doing his best to prevent me from seeing the dealer (he used to take me to go meet up with him every time, but ever since I asked for his number he has been fronting me my dope @the dealers and then dropping it off @my place). The last time I took too much dope for him to afford though, and I'm pretty sure tomorrow I'll be taking too much for him to front as well as I'm taking a decent amount for myself as well as few grams for my best friend.

So I'll try to slip him that piece of paper with my phone n° & the explanation that this 'middleman' won't give me his number despite him saying so because he wants to make profit off of me, which in turn has prevented me from going to see him a lot of times, which could have been a lot of profit for him if this middleman wasn't so hellbent on the 'loose change' that I throw him every now and then. I hate that he's being such a dick over such a small amount of money.. Anyway, hope I end up copping dope tomorrow and more than that, I hope I end up with the guy's number. I'd be very happy if I was no longer dependent on that greedy cunt.

OT: 80mg Oxy, gonna take another 12mg bromazepam (already took 12mg). I also have a tiny bit of amphetamines in my system, but it was a pretty small dose, some time ago and it's overpowered by the downers. :)

Last edited:
Gotta be careful Burnt, way too much cheap H over on that coast, makes it too easy to keep up a habit.

I hear you on middle-man problems P2C. Opiate middlemen are the worst too, cause they wouldn't be middling if they had enough dope or any reason not to. It's like, sure, steal as much as you think you can without me noticing... Glad you're getting things worked out with a new doctor. Seems like they haven't cracked down quite as much over there.

Feeling good over here, postponed my move a couple days so I've got a couple extra days to fuck off and get high. My Dad is coming in to help me move too--long flight and he's missing v-day with my mom--normally I would have said no cause I'd rather be alone but I just felt like I could use the company. Plus he's getting older and we don't get to spend that much time together so I thought it might be nice, I don't know how many more chances like this I'll have.

ot: nice line of dope, accidentally did an extra one (oops)--cut em too close together lol---also a sativa dab

I really dislike middlemen myself so the sooner you are rid of them the better so I would really try to get it done sooner than later as I see them as a liability.

They always act like you are friends when you both know the truth and they always act like they did you a favor when really they are spending all this time and effort to fuck people over basically because their life sucks so I wouldn't take it personally, just know that person is an idiot but is used to this type of thing as they do it to everyone. Also they act rather ungrateful even though they feed off of you kinda like a hyena eating scraps, they just eat everyone's scraps. I try not to laugh when they tell me how gangster they are.

The most annoying part is they already know they fucked you over and than they ask for more and more and basically take as much as you give them but they are just strung out and fancy themselves a dealer when really they are just using one connection to skim other people's money, it is kinda pathetic and they are parasitic, self entitled, idiots by nature so do not underestimate their ignorance. They just make things sketchy and probably want to do something lame like shoot up in your car and maybe on top of that they might ask for some of your shit.

I guess the best thing to do is to let the dealer know you would spend more with them if the other person wasn't needed in the equation and it would be far more lucrative and discreet for them if you had their number and you didn't get it from the other person because they are a cunt. It is going to end your fake friendship right then and there. The note should be pretty short and too the point but don't overthink it as it is simple.

OT: I just woke up from a power knod so I am feeling good, I had someone pop my back and I had a good nap after that, time to redose, I already did some oxy but yeah I am about get a soda because I really feel like some carbonated and caffeinated.

It is really a shame that they don't have normal drinks with caffeine and booze in them in a can or bottle.

They have these energy drinks with alcohol but it is nothing like redbull and vodka it is more like Rockstar and Aristocrat had a lovechild and I mean in the worse way possible, i.e. 4 Loko.

Anyways I am gonna sniff some oxy and take a vicodin and some codiene and promethazine. That should have me feeling good for the evening.

I hear you on middle-man problems P2C. Opiate middlemen are the worst too, cause they wouldn't be middling if they had enough dope or any reason not to. It's like, sure, steal as much as you think you can without me noticing... Glad you're getting things worked out with a new doctor. Seems like they haven't cracked down quite as much over there.

Exactly.. This guy is 100% self-serving. If he doesn't want anything from me he'll gladly ignore me and let me be dopesick while he goes to cop about a 15min drive from my front door (it's on his way from his home to the dealer's meeting spot) which makes it even worse, and him even more of an asshole.. I really I hope I can cut him out once and for all tomorrow. I waited so long to do it because I was fine initially with having a middleman, to keep my access to dope a little restricted. But eventually I started getting dopesick too often, and my 'middleman' available too little, which has been really annoying to the point of having to cancel certain (important) social engagements around the hoidays because I was dopesick and my middleman was just sticking to his rx'd methadone during that time. I had to cancel dinner with my brother whom I hadn't seen in over 6 months which really stung for us both, but I could barely stand up at the time so dinner was out of the question.

Anyway, that's when I decided I'd ask for the dealer's number. His reaction was 'yeah sure, no problem - he has it (whilst pointing at the middleman, he can give it to you). So while we drive back I ask him to give it, I forget what excuse he gave.. Just that it wan't a very good one. I immediately regretted not getting the number right after the dealer said I could have it & when he was still in the car... Later on I tried to get the number from him a few more times via text, but when he started ignoring me (even for middlemanning) I stopped asking for fear of losing my connect entirely.

Anyway I've explained what I intend to do tomorrow a few time already now. I hope he can't front me the amount of H I intend to buy (I doubt it) so we have to go see him together. I'll have a note prepared in french to hand over. I just hope he will realize he needs to shut up when I give it to him, and that he can read French properly. It's the only language we ever communicate in, but his French isn't good at all. He just needs to understand like 2 sentences and we'll be golden. Just 'This is my cellphone number, please send me a text to give me your number because 'X'(=middleman) won't give it to me because he wants to make money off your back just by driving here with me. I would come by a lot more and you could make a good amount of extra money off me if we could meet up without me depending on 'X' to drive.

I hope it works out..!

Also thanks, yeah, I'm glad I found a new doctor, I think most any doctor would've given me either ms contin or oxycontin because of all the documentation I had about previous scripts & my stays in rehab. I'm glad with 2x80mg/day though.. Once I get to a low dose I'm gonna ask to stay on the low dose for maintenance as well as to manage the pain from my scoliosis.

OT: Way too noddy to re-read this post for mistakes, can't read (or write..) 1 sentence without nodding off. Sorry for the wall of text, I paragraphed it to make it a little less annoying to read. Anyway, I"m high as fuck from the oxy and the bromazepam. I hope all goes well tomorrow and I'll have that H contact to myself finally, and I won't have to pay my middleman anymore just for picking me up and dropping me off along the road he has to take to our H dealer anyway. So I hope both my and the dealer's French are good enough for him to understand my written French. Then it's byebye middleman & all the frustration he brings along with him. Anyway, enough ranting for now. Gonna enjoy my oxy&bromazepam high for the rest of the night, and hopefully tomorrow mr. middleman won't cancel and everything will be well in the world. (aka Ill have heroin available at all times).

GN BL and sorry for rant I'm really too high to re-read and make it shorter, and I don't wanna delete it either, eventhough it's a wall of text it took me too long to write it while nodding this hard.

Peace guyz

1mg residual bupe
Poppy pod tea with 8 pods
1.5mg clonazepam
1.5mg etizolam
Melatonin, l-theanine, l-tyrosine, GABA, lots of other supplements

I feel heavenly, off to bed for work. Which now starts an hour earlier :p

P2C, unless you're physically intimidated by your middleman, just ask the dealer for his info out loud again. If he says to get it from middle again, just explain that middle is a greedy PoS and you'd spend more cash with him if you didn't have to deal with fucknuts. Basically exactly what DM said. Fuck middles like that, if you can cut him out without drama that's great, but making him feel like a useless cunt to his face would just be extra for me.

There's a couple middles I used to buy dope through that each stole from me, from my home town. I haven't seen either of them in like 5+ years, I think one of them is clean and the other moved away. But if I ever saw them again, I'd put a fucking brick through their windshield. Goddam worthless junked out pieces of shit, world would be better off without them, especially since they've both probably produced some spawn by now, fucking white trash shitheads.

ot: dope and dabs, but possibly not enough cause I'm bordering homicidal rage lol

Had some great high quality yellow vein kratom earlier and now brewing up a strong batch of Ayahuasca 56g Banisteriopsis Caapi (Yage) and 4oz Chaliponga/Diploterys Caberana. Never have been able to get Ayahuasca to stay down. It will be a couple of hours if anyone wants to do a coordinated trip with me before I drink it. I drink the MAOI about 10 minutes before the first half of chaliponga and then wait 15 minutes to drink the other half. But boiling it and condensing it first.

Wow that sounds so strange to me, did you take too much for your tolerance level or is there any way you can explain what happened?

I could never imagine wanting to swapping oxy for kratom; but I abslutely love oxy and everything about it and I suspect/fear tkat I always will. :p

I suppose I'd be rather happy if the day ever came that I'd prefer kratom over oxy.

well to update on that high.....it might have been that I just got sick from taking too much kratom (more than i usually do) plus the roxies at once (i was aiming to get wrecked)....the dysphoric high lasted for several hours but then i was high as fuck and felt high and great the whole rest of the day.

I do prefer the kratom high over oxy. although not as strong in the conventional sense....it has a much "stronger" effect at improving my mood and depression than even 3 roxies (although i'll be nodding hard off the roxies, i won't feel as happy emotionally as i do with kratom)

now the rush of iv dilaudid....i will take that over any opiate. it has a type of rush that none of the others do....but rushes only last thirty seconds while kratom high lasts almost all day.

I'm with FM on this matter, I personally prefer to just verbally ask the man himself for his number again right in front of the useless twat wasting my time, energy, and money by continuing to broker the deal.

But then again I wouldn't care if it got me punched in the face either. Being confrontational isn't always a route I can advise but it usually works for me but yeah it might tick off the other guy but fuck him.

If dude is already holding that isn't good cuz he can just cut it a bit with God knows what (ie dead skin scraped off his feet, some dirt off the floor, oxycodone tablets if you are more fortunate) but yeah this is something you are putting in your body so he is already being a dickhead cuz his miserable existence centers around skimming people's shit, talking on the phone, and scheming so I wouldn't put anything past them tbph.

I always found ime when my middleman was holding what I wanted I was getting fucked and I like to kiss when I am getting fucked but instead they give you a load of shit like this here "Damn yo can you break a homie off, I really looked out for you here, getting this on credit (and doing a good amount of it) and holding it for you, I ain't getting nothing out of this man and you can afford it and I just don't have money like you. I mean like whatever you think is fair, its my plug after all, I didn't have to put you on it (or take advantage of your kindness) but I did (just like I did your dope and am asking for more cuz I feel entitled cuz my life sucks) so help me out dude, I am so sick (not really, just laying it on thick), I mean I get you looked out last time and if you can't spare anything (I won't get you shit for a while) I completely understand and I look out when I have something (I gave you a whole line of coke when you split half a gram with me) and you know it, I am just out of paper right now (well always until I have someone elses) and will get you back if you let me hold like I dunno, what would you want lent to you if you were sick?"

So after that you are just hoping they will stop talking and you give them some cuz well you know the score and if it is still the best hook you got but no matter how much you give them it is not enough so I always tried to give them as lil as possible and say I suck at eyeballing it and then add more. I guess in that situation I always tried to get as much as possible and as much as I hate even owning a scale at that time I found it rather essential.

I have had friendships end over stupid stuff like this so I don't ask my friends that are not well connected for much. This guy doesn't sound like much of a friend so fuck him.

I really did know a guy who talked just like I posted up top and he didn't want much most the time but I really hated hearing "whatever you think is fair", the self entitlement those people have, or just wondering how much they cut my shit and with what. He was always fronting like he was a dealer to most people but I knew he was just a user and he and really his whole family thought their shitty little drug connects were worth keeping hidden even if (especially) if both parties knew each other and that was their way out of poverty (they are broker than ever and live in squalor and filth) but I had way better hookups than them so I only called them if I was too sick for a long drive or no one else had anything. I never returned the favor mainly because I didn't trust them.

I told that dude never to hold anything for me again because I suggested he might not be storing it properly or something and he got the message that I wasn't gonna go with anything he had held and cut after doing some. I did go around him when I found out is was someone I kinda knew anyways.

So yeah I was like "Yo (plug) just come over here, it's (my name)" and dude got in my car. I just asked the guy for the number in front of the middleman and then asked the MM if it was cool and he said "I guess it has to be.... seeing how you just disrespected me after all the favors I did for you, but don't call him without calling me first" and the other plug laughed like I was actually gonna do that, yeah right. Yeah ok, sure I will call and tell you when I am holding so what you can call and text me to beg or stop by my house so I don't answer the door no matter how much you knock.

So the MM got knocked down to fiend status real quick.

Whoops didn't mean to go so far off topic so On Topic: Shit done kicked in, Definitely feeling pretty good, a lil bit more and I might do a drawing later on.

Last edited:
There is a good and detailed extract tek available on drugs forum easily found with a bit of googling (I won't direct link BL competition :p). It seems like kind of a drawn out process though. Maybe that's just me. I'd give it a read if I were anyone who loves kratom yet cant stand eating or drinking it (all of us?).

ive actually grown to love the taste of kratom tea with lime and honey. It the inside of my mouth numb like a topical anethetic or something and then i know a good high is coming after that....pavlovian response maybe?

but tea destroys potency so I always end up bombing it inside of toilet paper....i have probably eaten an entire roll of toilet paper over the past few months. its the best way bc i can make large 1 g bombs and swallow in one gulp without tasting it.

I like the difficulty in consuming too much kratom....it keeps me from abusing it by taking doses bigger than i actually need to fix the depression

P2C, unless you're physically intimidated by your middleman, just ask the dealer for his info out loud again. If he says to get it from middle again, just explain that middle is a greedy PoS and you'd spend more cash with him if you didn't have to deal with fucknuts. Basically exactly what DM said. Fuck middles like that, if you can cut him out without drama that's great, but making him feel like a useless cunt to his face would just be extra for me.

There's a couple middles I used to buy dope through that each stole from me, from my home town. I haven't seen either of them in like 5+ years, I think one of them is clean and the other moved away. But if I ever saw them again, I'd put a fucking brick through their windshield. Goddam worthless junked out pieces of shit, world would be better off without them, especially since they've both probably produced some spawn by now, fucking white trash shitheads.

ot: dope and dabs, but possibly not enough cause I'm bordering homicidal rage lol

Well, this guy is a long time friend of a really good friend of mine. That's pretty much the only reason I don't want to get into a fight with him. I'll write my number on a piece of paper, give it to the dealer and just tell him to text me his number I guess. This means the middleman will definitely hear I'm grabbing the number directly. I wonder how he will react. I don't see him becoming violent, but he will probably bitch and whine about it. Guess I'll see what happens. I just hope the middleman doesn't bitch to the dealer, and causes the dealer to pick his side since he's been a costumer there longer than I have.. I buy bigger amounts than he does though.. So yeah will see what happens, just hope I don't lose the connect entirely. That would suck. I'm truly sick of being dependant on him and I wish he would just be more honest. But yeah, he isn't, so fuck him. This good friend of mine who has been friends with the middleman since childhood has just been diagnosed with cancer too. :/ sucks.

See, I used to do the whole middleman thing HARD. I never understood why someone would want to fuck someone over. I could hit you for a couple hundred rn or I can keep you happy, not looking to fuck me up, and make more in the long run. Never fucked with cutting, shorting, or faking bags. Plus it kept my dealers happy enough to always hook me up and they've all given me long lines of credit with them because I don't do that anymore, but still have some respect. When someone didn't want to go through me anymore + my plug was comfortable with the dude trying to go above me I'd sell my client to the plug for drugs and the plugs number for drugs and money. Kept my plugs happy with me and has helped me make legit connections.

Back on topic though.....tonight's not bad at all.

Just banged a bellringer of some serious fishscale.
Banged a half g of some raw d over the course of like 12-13 hours.
Took 5mgs xanax mainly after I came off dope and started with the yay.
And I'm working through a 16g ball of incredible crumble dabs that was done from a run of ghost train haze and some Mazar I Sharif together.

Got one more bell ringer, the hash, a single bag of fire dope, an 8th of sour, and 2.5 more bars for after.

All my friends are at a rave I couldn't get tickets to in time, so here I am bumping some riddim at 130am while I get trashed and dance with my puppy. Sounds like a plan to me.

Beer with roommate while Simpson's. Lots to take care of in the week ahead. Sleep time stack soonish.

Damn, that's a shitty situation P2C, just makes it worse all 'round, but I see why you're trying to avoid open conflict.

ot: dope and dabs. I should really stop being lazy and go to the dispensary, could use some flower, only have high CBD herb left

65mg methadone
800mg cimetidine
3000mg methocarbamol
Coffee
Nicotine

"I'm on Ocean Drive sippin' codeine. 20 grand on me, lotta' jewelry and a Glock 9."

Last edited:
A couple lines of amphetamine sulphate and some lingering kratom from 4h ago. Pretty smooth stimulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.