• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
80mg oxy, gonna pop 12 mg bromazepam. Also took around 30-50mg of amphetamines (orally) like 3 hours ago.

Hi everyone! New to BL and the ATL...first post. Bought some H Friday (half G) and working through the end of it now. Guy I've been using about 7 months now hasn't been getting the quality stuff he usually does. I blew through most of it Friday, now I'm being careful so it stretches and I don't hit WD. Gotta find someone closer. Humping it to mod edit: <snip> is killing me!!!
Look forward to getting to know everyone here!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Welcome to bluellight! I removed the location you have to go to in order to cop H from your post as others who live in the neighborhood of the place you mentioned might try to sell (or give) you a connect that is closer to where you live. I'm not saying it was your intention of sourcing, honestly I don't think it was. But when talking about the location you go to score drugs, it might lead to either A. People who live there or near there asking you for your connect or B. people who live near said location inquiring about your hometown and helping you get a dealer closer to home, for free or for a price.

In either case it's against the rules so a big no-no. You are new and I genuinely don't think you were trying to do either of those things, so it's no problem and I won't hold it againt you (as long as it doesn't happen again ;)). but please avoid mentioning locations (unless they are extremely big, general areas, like for instance Belgium, or 'the province Antwerp') when talking about copping drugs, as it might be misinterpreted by mods or abused by other users, leading to you getting an infraction or temp ban even though your mentioning of the location was done unintentionally.

If you have any questions regarding this ^ feel free to send me a private message to discuss it further, I'm pretty wasted right now. So it's hard for me to re-read what I wrote right now to scan for errors.

In any case, welcome to bluelight! and I hope my long, high, post didn't scare you off from posting here more. The oxy is making me nod out when I try to read it over and correct any mistakes/make it a little shorter, so my apologies for that.

Kind regards,
And (again), welcome!

OT: High AF from the oxy and bromazepam mix I got going on. I'm very intoxicated! But feeling really good. My body is quite sore all over from sitting in an uncomfortable position for too long while I was high on amphetamines. Gonna lie down in bed now, get comfy and relax. :)

My stupid truck blew a head gasket on the way home. Drinking at a bar while AAA gets me. AAA is awesome! Hopefully getting an old Honda civic tomorrow. I loved my truck but it broke down over and over again and now I'm done with that BS. Valium when I get home. Tomorrow will be another busy busy day !!!

Last edited:
p2C!! with a C from Caramel!

No problem, sugar.

Your name should be PCP. Well, mine should... Would love me some PCP.

OT:
-1000 mg codeine in the form of an aqueous solution for oral ingestion
-12 mg nicotine in the form of gum for sublingual ingestion

A bit on the high side.

70mg liquid methadone
800mg gabapentin
3000mg methacarbamol
800 cimetidine
Nicotine
Coffee

Yo, Methacodone jealous af of your methadone wafers buddy. I've never even seen one or came across one. The clinic I go to used to dose out the wafers to some clients. I remember hearing about it.

hyh,

These wafers are pretty fucking fire, I like them a lot.

My clinic used to carry pills as well, brand name too. The 40mg were called the Methadone Diskettes, and the 5 and 10mg were Dolophine, by Roxane PH. I used to be an extremely happy mmt pt back then.

OT

90mg Oxycodone
40mg Methadone
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin
Nicotine (Newport red 100s)
Caffeine (Coffee )

3mg sub (just added the third mil)
0.5mg clonazepam
A bowl of some crazy lookin weed that has me high as a kite

I just got approved for a lease and I'm moving yaaaay

Congratulation, dg!

I've been sober today, too busy until now to relax anyway.

I'm trying to decide between alcohol and diazepam. I have a limited supply of the latter, yet the former costs money and is much worse for my health. It's a hard choice.

Decided on 4mg of the pam and earl grey tea. Gonna go chill and watch sports or summin.

Last edited:
~5mg clonazepam throughout the day. Kratom as per usual. Cigarettes and coffee.

The PCE has worn off by now, so I took around 0.3 mg of FUB-PB22 (synthetic cannabinoid with about equivalent binding affinities for both CB1 and CB2) orally in a 1:1 acetone-water solution. In 30 minutes now I'm feeling kinda nice, symptoms of codeine withdrawal are almost gone, instead there's a pleasant warm sensation in the body. Potent stuff!

Thanks STH!!!

Now that I'll have a place if my own I can better control my opiate passenger. I can actually do at-home detoxs without anyone getting curious as to why I suddenly get terribly sick sometimes lol.

OT: 1mg bupe, 1.5mg Etizolam (which should be wearing off soon and replaced with clonazepam)

Probably more bupe later too since my chronic back/shoulder pain should be showing up in an hour or too :p

70mg liquid methadone
800mg gabapentin
600mg cimetidine
3750mg methocarbamol
Coffee
Nicotine

Methacodone, we only have the Roxane Labs Inc. Methadone Oral Concentrate (cherry; 10mg/mL). I remember this girl Shannon went to my clinic years ago and received the wafers though (she's since passed away, overdosed on IV heroin and cocaine, shit was sad she was a good person, just lost in this world like myself)

1 shot of tequila

heading downtown to my favorite bar for a couple more drinks after I have a bite for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.