• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk downtown before the cinema.

Walked into the closest bar after parking and they had Tycho playing so I decided to stay and chill a bit

It's been a long, stressful fucking day. Eventually I needed to head home because I was so stressed about losing my (actually stolen..), passport. A huge pain in the ass which I couldnt have imagined. Not quite over yet but anyway I've been pouding yuenglings and smoked some good weed.

Ploy drug use.L today Kratom weed alcohol pcp and phenibut....yes it feels as dirty as it sounds

@P2C: That's a total relief, man! You'll be glad when your tolerance is down from the taper. We can still enjoy ourselves on lesser amounts when that happens, too :) I'm happy you were able to find an empathetic GP.

It really is. I had been relying on H since ~15january (when I ran out of pills from my last doc). But the guy I get it from isn't available all that often, actually not often at all. I've always considered this to be a good thing, like a 'failsafe', because if I had it available to me at all times, I'm sure I would push that to the most extreme limit my body could handle, like I tend to do with every drug that is my DOC at that time. My DOC has changed quite a few times over the years and is currently (and will probably stay) H or oxy or any highly potent&euphoric opi-ate or -oid really, save for fentanyl (which isn't very euphoric IME but it'd most certainly do in a pinch), and I've always taken it to exreme levels, every single time. I just can't help myself. :\

But yeah, that was when my previous doctor wasn't retired yet and using H to 'fall back on' was semi-managable because it was only needed when I ran out of my scripts early (which happened a lot, but I was still in w/d a lot less often than I am right now). I think the plan is to go down 20mg every 2 weeks. I will try to convince him to keep me on a low dose when we are nearing the end though, because I want to start working again and I can't stand up all day without excrutiating back-pain for which my scoliosis is the culprit. In any case I'm glad I get the chance to taper instead of having to do it cold turkey. Since I ran out of my meds from my last doctor I've had to press pause on pretty much every single thing in my life. Now I don't have to do that anymore and I can function again. I have even been putting off getting a haircut for almost a month, and it was already long overdue a month ago. I was feeling too sick/tired from (d/t-related) insomnia and had too much (also d/t-related) anxiety for even such a simple task. Now I have an appointment for tomorrow morning and I finally won't look like a scruffy hippie anymore. Lol.

This post turned out longer than I had planned. FYI I'm not on any uppers, just talkative because I feel good again I guess.

OT: The 80mg oxy<3 I took like 5 hours ago (but unchewed so it should be working for some time to come still) and the 12mg bromazepam I took around noon (which is like 14 hours ago now). =D

Dope, some weed

I smoked a little bit of the dope. Usually I don't really believe in smoking powder ("number 4", I think?) dope, but...I don't know, I guess I just wanted to smoke a little dope I guess. lol. Smoking was my first ROA when I was introduced to the drug, used to be my most frequent ROA (but that was tar). Actually got me surprisingly high, I think because I smoked it right as some edible cannabis I had also began to hit. weed and dope synergy = the best

2.5mg bupe (2mg subL, 0.5 insufflated)
Gotta be some klonopin in there somewhere still
Lots of weeds

Got laid, did opioids, smoked weed, saw a movie (Split). Perfect date night.

Revisited Kratom (Maeng Da and Malay) after months off...Surprisingly local gas stations and head shops in LA still sell it for outrageous prices...I took 9 grams and feel motivated and I've always compared Maeng Da to 20mgs of Hydrocodone with 30mgs of Adderall IR and caffeine lol...

-3 mgs kpin
-so cals finest weed

So high that I missed the thread twice (Opened the one above and the one under it before managing to open this one successfully). If I couldn't type blind I wouldn't even be attempting to write this post.

OT: Enjoying the early morning with le oxy and 12mg bromazepam in my system, just redosed on the oxy and having so much trouble keeping my eyes open atm. I haven't been this opiated/uncontrollably noddy in quite a long time.

TIME2NOD my friends, have a nice day! I know I will. :)

Amazingly enough I'm high as a kite today off of 60mg oxy. Some days it takes more and some days it doesn't. I wish I knew what caused the change.

Do you take the same dose every day? ^ Is there something else you take alongside it some times that you don't other times?
For instance, a small amount of caffeine seems to potentiate opiates pretty decently for me.. Or even a smallish dose (25-50mg) of amphetamines potentiate the sedative effects of opiates with me (I know, I'm weird - ADHD - low doses of amps on its own make me very sleepy, have to go over a certain threshold before I get to the tweaking stage).

OT: Just got my order in from a new batch of amphetamines. Took a pretty hefty dose (for my low tolerance to it anyway), so now I'm tweaking proper. Have to make an effort not to write overly detailed/long/boring walloftext-posts. On regular amps I can manage to keep it fairly brief though. The 2x I tried meth made my posts about 20x longer than intended and I couldn't help it. Also have oxy and bromazepam in my system, but it's currently overpowered by the amphetamines. ;) Gonna play some games.

60mg methadone (4 x 10mg Roxane Methadone tabs + 4 x 5mg Dolophine tabs)
5mg diazepam subL
1500mg methocarbamol
800mg gabapentin
Cawfee in le form de mocha latte (now sippin' on a chocolate chip iced capp)

Gonna munch some fackin' baahhhhrss lataaaa (Effect and I have an equipotent love for methadone and benzos I would think. I'm almost obsessed with the godly, sedating synergy)

^^^ looking forward to tryin out 'done myself sometime, got the banjos to combine it with too.

right now i'm finishing off a stout i found in the fridge

yesterday i was embarrassingly drunk. walked into the theater, dropped my popcorn immediately after buying it, and then fell asleep for the entire duration of the movie.

i need to fix my shit.

^^^ looking forward to tryin out 'done myself sometime, got the banjos to combine it with too.

yesterday i was embarrassingly drunk. walked into the theater, dropped my popcorn immediately after buying it, and then fell asleep for the entire duration of the movie.

i need to fix my shit.

Never tried 'done before?

Be careful, I don't think you have a very high tolerance to opiates right now if I'm not mistaken? You most likely know this, but methadone is very potent and potentially dangerous for people with no/low tolerance. (Esp. in combo with zeh banjos, but you know that of course.. Just wanna make sure you're careful. What happened to you recently might cause someone to act recklessly, though I don't think you're super-impulsive, I'd rather say it when it's not needed than keep quiet and hear something bad happened afterwards).

Sorry for the naggin' :D

OT: That big dose of amps is really workin', making me sweat a lot which is a bit annoying. Just took another 80mg oxy, when that has fully kicked in I'll throw in a banjo or two. (12-24mg bromazepam) depending on how I feel. I will definitely not take 24mg at once, but I might build up to it over the course of an hour or so.

55mg methadone
1.25 clonazepam
50oz 8% abv straw-ber-ita

Feeling good. In Boston right now trying to get a few things handled.

It's ok P2C, I appreciate your concern. I probably have a lower tolerance to opiates than most on this board right meow. I like to low-dose banjos in conjunction with opiates, rather than working into a stupor. From what I understand, methadone is a powerful full mu receptor agonist. I plan on being careful with methadone. Probably do a small amount like 10mg first to see how I react. Either way, I'm quite curious. There's gotta be a reason why it's so damn effective as a maintenance treatment.

I'm about to take a shower, hit the bottle shop, sandwich shop (might be the same shop), and come home to hunker down all day. I have an essay to write, some fire wood to split and stack, and lots of cleaning to do. So many people have been through the house in the last week, and it's time to straighten things back up.

Peace errybody.

Methadone and xanax will put yer chin on yer chest in no time. It is awesome!

It's ok P2C, I appreciate your concern. I probably have a lower tolerance to opiates than most on this board right meow. I like to low-dose banjos in conjunction with opiates, rather than working into a stupor. From what I understand, methadone is a powerful full mu receptor agonist. I plan on being careful with methadone. Probably do a small amount like 10mg first to see how I react. Either way, I'm quite curious. There's gotta be a reason why it's so damn effective as a maintenance treatment.

I'm about to take a shower, hit the bottle shop, sandwich shop (might be the same shop), and come home to hunker down all day. I have an essay to write, some fire wood to split and stack, and lots of cleaning to do. So many people have been through the house in the last week, and it's time to straighten things back up.

Peace errybody.

Aye, 10mg is a good starting point. Remember to give it enough time to kick in before redosing, seeing as it takes at least an hour to fully set in with most people, for some folks even longer. I've never gotten much euphoria from methadone myself, it was mainly sedating to me. But I did it inbetween binges of my favorite full-agonists (oxy &/or heroin), so maybe that's why I never got the most out of it. I only tried it a handful of times in total too, so I'm not exactly very experienced with it. I just know how potent it is, as 80mg could hold me when I tried it and my tolerance was off the charts back then.

60mg methadone (4 x 10mg Roxane Methadone tabs + 4 x 5mg Dolophine tabs)
5mg diazepam subL
1500mg methocarbamol
800mg gabapentin
Cawfee in le form de mocha latte (now sippin' on a chocolate chip iced capp)

Gonna munch some fackin' baahhhhrss lataaaa (Effect and I have an equipotent love for methadone and benzos I would think. I'm almost obsessed with the godly, sedating synergy)

Hahaha I think that's something we can safely agree on brother ;) I only have 3.25mg clonazepam to last me till Friday when I hopefully should be getting some diazepam. Not to say I'd be screwed if I ran or anything, (not benzo dependent thankfully) but with all the shit I've been dealing with lately, my daily low dose benzos have been a lifesaver.

Looking forward to getting my amphetamine scripts back real soon too.

i need to fix my shit.

That's actually kinda hilarious.. plus free popcorn refills, right? So no big deal..

I've definitely nodded out during movies at the theater before. I had to see District 9 like 4 times before I actually saw the movie---first time in the theater I was literally drooling on myself..

10mg methadone will do you good if you don't have a tolerance. I used to take 10mg and be good for 10-12 hours. Then a little Xanax or Klonopin and it was chin to chest time.

ot: dope, a joint, preparing for my move! rented a u-haul so I can do it solo, should be up there on Saturday!

Not high enough. Just some Benzedrex, weed & kratom, the latter of which is hurting my stomach. Ugh. Trying to deal with running out of Oxys and it's not going so swell since I can't ingest enough kratom to fill the gap. Wishing I could still get dihydrocodeine which didn't irritate my stomach lining at all.

I'll be getting some Lortabs weekend-after-next, so there's that. And more Oxys around that time. But until then, it's kratom and shitty 8mg codeine. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.