• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Effect, diazepam and methadone are a match made in heaven. Diazepam is the only BZD other than temazepam, that truly gives me an antidepressant/euphoria effect. Oh, and not to forget my favorite thieno, etiz.

I'm currently awaiting on the arrival of a buddy with a 2mg xanax bar to throw me and I got somebody working on getting a handful for me (they've been a lot harder to find than usual for some reason than they once were for me).

two roxies and kratom.

It was a horrible dysphoric high, sweating and malaise that transitioned into the normal opiate high eventually after two hours. glad thats over with, will not be repeating and will never do roxies again because the enjoyment is totally gone from them, i prefer kratom. the high, although much more subtle actually improves my mood way better than roxies which now just seem like a benzo almost with minimal euphoria even at nodding doses

I haven't slept properly for a couple of days. My doctor tells me to use 100 mg of Seroquel but the next day is so slow and lethargic. :\

~70mg d-methamphetamine
2mg alprazolam subL
1500mg methocarbamol
Nicotine
Caffeine

Just got home from the hospital. For once, I won't be woken up for fucking "vitals" every few hours, for the first time in ~2 weeks. I look forward to that and just being back home in general.

Do you exercise, Erik? Sleeping is much easier when your body is properly in need of rest. Even just 20 minutes of continuous walking can help if you are currently sedentary.

My nightly combo is 1-2mg of melatonin and a tablet of unisom (doxylamine succinate, an antihistamine). I take it 30-60min before bed and it usually works well. Green tea is a nice addition, too.

OT: cooking potatoes, drinking alcohol, trying to figure out what i want to do with the rest of the evening. i may wind up taking banjos as i end up being strangely productive on them.

Do you exercise, Erik? Sleeping is much easier when your body is properly in need of rest. Even just 20 minutes of continuous walking can help if you are currently sedentary.

My nightly combo is 1-2mg of melatonin and a tablet of unisom (doxylamine succinate, an antihistamine). I take it 30-60min before bed and it usually works well. Green tea is a nice addition, too.

OT: cooking potatoes, drinking alcohol, trying to figure out what i want to do with the rest of the evening. i may wind up taking banjos as i end up being strangely productive on them.

Green Tea (L-theanine) works wonders my dude. I don't know why I chose to use methamphetamine at night but it actually chills me out and allows me to focus. The alprazolam is a nice balance, I also get a sometimes productive energy boost. Plus, I'm in pain. The remaining methadone in my system from my dose + dopaminergic action/endorphins helps the pain/ADHD.

16mg Buprenorphine (12mg SL, 4mg IV)
2mg Clonazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
200mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin

Last edited:
two roxies and kratom.

It was a horrible dysphoric high, sweating and malaise that transitioned into the normal opiate high eventually after two hours. glad thats over with, will not be repeating and will never do roxies again because the enjoyment is totally gone from them, i prefer kratom. the high, although much more subtle actually improves my mood way better than roxies which now just seem like a benzo almost with minimal euphoria even at nodding doses

Wow that sounds so strange to me, did you take too much for your tolerance level or is there any way you can explain what happened?

I could never imagine wanting to swapping oxy for kratom; but I abslutely love oxy and everything about it and I suspect/fear tkat I always will. :p

I suppose I'd be rather happy if the day ever came that I'd prefer kratom over oxy.

15mg valium to make sure I don't have any anxiety related cravings for booze

I'm tired/bored of drinking and I hope that attitude remains for a while. If I can live without both pot and booze regularly I will be a much freer man

Been watching the new series Taboo with Tom Hardy, it's a good one

Honestly, if kratom were available to take as a pill (like, the equivalent of about 10 grams of good kratom condensed into one tablet), I could probably successfully replace all of the other opioids with it. It doesn't get you "as high" as stronger narcotic-type opiates, of course, but it gets me sufficiently opiated, sometimes surprisingly so. It feels like an energizing, low-dose opiate, with good anti-depressant and anti-anxiety effects, plus it's very safe and the WD from it is very close to non-existent (IME, some may disagree and that's valid...but I never really got much of a WD from kratom use.)

Actually getting enough of the hydroxymitragynine or whatever into your system is a royal pain in the ass, though.

There is a good and detailed extract tek available on drugs forum easily found with a bit of googling (I won't direct link BL competition :p). It seems like kind of a drawn out process though. Maybe that's just me. I'd give it a read if I were anyone who loves kratom yet cant stand eating or drinking it (all of us?).

+10 more pams. I've got a hankering for my old friend, mountain dew code red :(

edit: mmm, feelin good off this staggered 25mg dose. eating an unagi don now and just got off the phone with my pops. had a good chat. i want a good movie to watch tonight. time to search the net for some gems.

edit; mmm, got a large chai latte with a gift card from work to go with the insane amounts of green tea i've been having. my lemon of a truck's shitting the bed again, so i'm gonna have to make plans to get that fixed ASAP.

i'm tempted to go to the supermarket for some grapefruit and then take more pams. i think i'll stay here in my recliner a bit before i decide.

edit again: i have decided to write my series of essays to complete the first of two applications this spring. put on a setlist of beattapes to help me power thru and remain chilled.

Last edited:
I'd give it a read if I were anyone who loves kratom yet cant stand eating or drinking it (all of us?).

Not me, just drank 3.2g dissolved in water in like 3 seconds, feeling very nice.
But it may be harder if I had to drink 10g or more per dose, that just seems like a lot to me because I've been taking it everyday for about a year without a huge increase in tolerance, but I also don't use strong opiates more than a couple times a year so that might be an important factor.

Anyway, I would rather use capsules than extracts because unless you manage to extract all the alkaloids it's not going to be the same as plain leaf.

I agree about the capsules, much faster vs. an extraction. The tek I read was very confident about retaining all the alkaloids. Still, I wasn't sold on it 100%.
I'm still feeling pretty calm right now, despite a whole bunch of chaos going on lately. I finally finished my first application, so that's a big relief.
Took my unisom and melatonin already, so it's time for a strong cup of tea before I try to get some dreams. Here's to somnolence.

Some oxycodone. Hoping to purchase some H today, but my connect has really been a disappointment as of late. I don't expect a reply for at least another hour, if he replies at all, which he has been neglecting to do quite often as well these past 2 weeks. I intend to cut out the middleman soon though, I've kinda had it with this guy and I know the connect himself, just don't have his number and the middleman won't give it to me eventhough the connect told him to give it to me while we were both in the car with him.

I'm gonna slip him a piece of paper next time with my phone # and a short message explaining the situation, telling him to text me on my number so I'll have his phone number too + that I will come around far more often if I'm not dependant on that douchey middleman. (He really is.. A greedy af liar) who despite my offering him (really good) extra's, still leaves me hanging FAR too often. So yeah, I wanna cut him the fuck out.

Good luck with that mate. I am sure you can get around dude sooner or later.

I fnd it very common to hear "just get my number from him/her" and the plug isn't really concerned if whether or not that person is going to give it to you because they just assume the person will and if they don't there is good reason. I usually ask for it then and say "No I need it now cuz they are not going to give it to me" or I ask them to call my phone or I call theirs so be both have each others number. If they ask why the person wouldn't give me the number I don't have a problem saying they would prefer to tax me or they are greedy.

It is best to cut out the middleman as chances are you will get things a bit more discreet and obviously the quality and price will be better.

I use notecards for numbers and such, they are nice and sturdy and you can fold it up a bit so its not so obvious but once you made contact fuck the middleman's opinion. Another method I found that works if letting the middleman use your phone to call the plug if they are calling and the person isn't picking up and say "try my phone to see if they are blowing you off."

I did that once and this chick tried to grab my phone and insisted I delete the number which I pretended to do. It is funny she called the guy when she realized I had gone around her and asked him to take a bag out of every bun and give it to her and he told me about the conversation and he said "no wonder he called me if you want ten percent of what he gets!"

I remember telling a guy to give me the number directly and this guy said I was a cop and the the guy said "Well, why did you bring him if he is a cop? that doesn't make sense at all, maybe you are just lying?" and he gave me the number. They other guy tried to threaten me into deleting the number and I am like dude you are not going to shoot me in your own vehicle, I can assure you it will leave quite the mess but if you keep pointing that gun at me I will take it from you.

Anyways I fell asleep yesterday afternoon and woke up about four hours ago. I guess I got my knod on good yesterday cuz I just laid down for a minute and I fell asleep.

Oxycodone, hydrocodone, and codeine are all in effect.

I guess its about time for my morning medication so add some lyrica and clonazepam to me and I should feel pretty relaxed.

My tolerance is as low as it is going to get without stopping so yeah as low as it is going to get for a while.

Last edited:
65mg liquid methadone
800mg cimetidine
1500 methocarbamol
800mg gabapentin
Coffee
Nicotine

Drinking a nice hot cup of freshly-brewed cawfee, blowing giant clouds out of this Joyetech Cuboid box mod my dude gave me, all the while waiting for the methadone I just drank down at the clinic to kick in/peak (5mg increase, then after a day I will be at 70mg). All these rods in my femur and pelvis are fucking aching from the wintry cold weather we got here in Ohio rn. I can't wait until I'm outta this fucking wheelchair.

Last edited:
"middle manning" is such bullshit, and the people who do it often exhibit such stupid, drug addict-y behavior...

If someone wanted me to hook them up with something, I'd do it maybe a couple of times, then offer to introduce them to whoever was dealing whatever. It's not my job to connect you with drugs 8) Here, meet someone who's job it actually IS to connect you with drugs!

Yeah, the dealer himself told this 'middle man' to give me his number. My only mistake was not insisting he give it immediately... Because when I asked him for it, the dealer had already gotten back out of the car, and he didn't want to give it to me. Probably because I sometimes throw him some gas money or some dope. It's fucking sad that he won't give me the number over such small amounts of money/dope... Especially considering we both know that I'm allowed to have the number as far as the dealer is concerned. I would be ashamed of myself for being such a greedy & selfish cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.