• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found (3) 2mg TEVA clonazepam for real cheap after deciding to take a quick bus/subway ride to Boston's methadone mile. Pretty good deal and the transportation here cost me nothing as I used a monthly MBTA pass I found on the ground last week. Pretty pumped as I took my last .5mg pill this morning.

Today's totals...

2mg clonazepam
50mg methadone
Coffee
J of synthetic cannabinoids
3 24oz 8% abv

Go Pats!

drinking lots of beer, got ejuice and valium on hand if i care, also debating when to start my pending dmt extraction.

i haven't had good L since 2009, when my buddy and I sourced a vial of liquid estimated to be above 150mcg per drop, closer to 200 most likely. he was selling hits for significantly more than market value and people would call us back the next day THANKING us. lol

right now having a real good time listening to alan watts speeches/lectures on youtube

Last edited:
First off, just wanted to say hello to the thread and to bluelight, this is my first post after years of lurking. I've always liked this thread so I figure this is a good place to lose my BL virginity.

In answer to the OP...
Couple grams of heroin(really heavily cut fentanyl) sniffed throughout the day. Thinking about trying to break through my nightmarish tolerance with a mg or two of etizolam and maybe a few bong rips.

In answer to the OP...
Couple grams of heroin(really heavily cut fentanyl) sniffed throughout the day. Thinking about trying to break through my nightmarish tolerance with a mg or two of etizolam and maybe a few bong rips.

Whoa, that is indeed no Bueno, to have a tolerance of a couple grams of fentanyl per day. LOL

OT: 2 bags of slightly off-white powder dope...one bag in the morning (sniffed), and one bag at night (IV). Can barely keep my eyes open, think I'm going to take a nice hot shower and get some good sleep. Looking forward to tomorrow, gonna head into NYC & hopefully have a good day :)

Geltabs are becoming pretty abundant as of recently, to the people talking about geltabs having disappeared since 2004-2005.

Coming down off of half a tab of 100ug blotter LSD right now, had 0.5mg xanax a bit ago and I've been smoking cannabis flower & wax through out the day. Also drank 1 shot of homemade whiskey and ate 2 dried poppy pods.

Last edited:
40mg methadone (via Roxane Methadone 10mg pilla x 40)
10mg oxy
1800 methocarbamol

Almost done with this god forsaken hospital, my gf should get here so I can get some pussy and take a nap.

hyh,

Roxane makes the best opiates, IMO.
Esp. Methadone.
The Malli brand Methadone doesn't produce as much euphoria as the Roxane brand, but The Malli brand is more sedating.

Burnt Offerings, its far more inactive cut than fentanyl, but I do know quite a few other people who are doing the same stuff and most of them can nod off an amount that'll only get me well. It definitely sucks, I only started using again a few months ago after about six months on suboxone maintenance and my tolerance has skyrocketed. I'm considering switching from nasal back to IV use to lower my use a little, but I know that'll end up in an even worse place. Anyway, today ive had....
Many lines of the usual fentanyl dope
1 mg etizolam oral
Bowl of good indica weed smoked out of the bong

70mg d-methamphetamine insufflated
5mg oxycodone
20mg methadone (nightly split dose; total of 60mg)
800mg gabapentin
30mg mirtazapine
Probably sex with my girl before I crash later

Last edited:
Couple beers with my dinner. Heading to the store soon to buy some more before bed. Ate my roommate's chili last night and his burritos this morning. He puts an incredible amount of heat (peppers) into everything. My intestines just won't stop moving!

Glad you're doing ok man, sorry about your roommate. That happened to me when I lived in Florida, I didn't know the guy very well but it was still weird.

I'm nicely high. Getting ready to move is stressful, friggin sucks yo. So I'm high on dope and dabs lol Wish my booty call hadn't hit life issues... I could use some anal rn

I found a doctor who is willing to prescribe me OC80's, and that on the first time I'm meeting the man. I spent 3 hours in the waiting room dopesick as shit, but it was worth it eventually.
He's not as lenient as my last doc at all, but at least he put me on a taper. Gettubg 2x80mg oxy per day atm. :)

Feeling rather good right now.

@FM: Thanks man. It's rough, rougher on my roommate than me. I almost wish I had been the one to find the body, to take some of the load off of him. They were quite close. Life goes on, no matter what. I was wondering if you've moved yet, and I'm glad that's in the works for ya still. I've always kept my material possessions to a minimum to facilitate moving, yet it's still something that takes a lot of energy. I will be moving later next month too, for the eighth time in 4 years, and the fifth time in under 2 years. Best of luck to you! Country living dude %)

@P2C: That's a total relief, man! You'll be glad when your tolerance is down from the taper. We can still enjoy ourselves on lesser amounts when that happens, too :) I'm happy you were able to find an empathetic GP.

I'm finishing some Lagunitas Imperial Stout, and then I have one more DIPA before bed. Gonna look at a new potential house to rent tomorrow and then catch a limited viewing of the original Ghost in the Shell downtown that evening.

Since this morning...

2.75mg clonazepam (spread out)
50mg methadone
Coffee
2 × 24oz 8% abv cans

Should be getting to try one of the few benzos I've never really experienced beyond 5-10mg doses over the next few days... Diazepam :) excited to see how it compares to clonazepam.

Thanks, it's like a 700 mile move so I'm kinda struggling about what to do with my furniture cause it gets expensive fast haha and some of these truck/van rentals you have to return to the same place which is not convenient... I seem to move every year, hopefully that'll slow down now.

Just dope and dabs this morning

hyh,

Roxane makes the best opiates, IMO.
Esp. Methadone.
The Malli brand Methadone doesn't produce as much euphoria as the Roxane brand, but The Malli brand is more sedating.

I couldn't agree more man. Nice and long duration in the analgesic department too brother. Roxane Labs are located 1 hour and a few north of me in Columbus.

5mg valium SL
~90mg methamphetamine insufflated/smoked
40mg of methadone (this morning), my other half dose of 20mg in a couple hrs
750mg methocarbamol

Status
Not open for further replies.