• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me pose a counter to your list because i'm bored.

alc--if it makes you dizzy, you can drink sitting down, and drink liquor so you dont have to get up to pee (less volume). anxiety comes after it wears off, right? i always get an anxiolytic effect from boozes.
weed--you must live in a strange place if you can't buy single grams at a time, if you are unproductive on weed (like me) maybe use it to relax instead of throughout the day.
opiates--cheap as fuck if you use heroin, methadone, bupe, or poppies. space out use and no WDs!
benzos--again, don't use consistently and there's no problem
coke & meth--ok i agree with you there, they're too intense most of the time.
pcp--for a dissociative i prefer DXM, it's got all the feelweirdgood and none of the superfuckery
psychs--set and setting are king! DMT in particular has an unbelievable body high.

in my experience there is no perfect drug, only perfect drug combos. for me that's opiates + weed + benzos. i've never had trouble moderating my use with that combo for some reason. i only have difficulty staying away from alcohol which is sadly quite poisonous.

Really? DXM? It's the only dissociative that I haven't enjoyed so far tbh. What is your typical dose for recreational use? I tried 360mg once and felt shitty from it so never really used it again.

OT: Just bought some cocaine because I couldn't get my hands on opiates. Makes perfect sense, right? :| Not too sure about the quality yet. Did a small tester shot a bit ago, will go for a bigger one in a little while and draw my conclusions. I hope it's not bunk in any case, it's too expensive for that. I'd rather have amps but coke is always faster/easier to get (though way more expensive) and I just wanted something. I been feeling like shit after doing H 3 days in a row (like a week ago? I think), 2 weeks into withdrawal from my oxy/H habit (the oxy I had to quit because I haven't found/gone looking for a new doctor yet after mine unfortunately retired). Felt too shitty to be bothered to fill my last benzo script for a few days, but I had zero left today so I had to go, so I did. I think I'm gonna do a taper from the stuff, and maybe not try to find a new prescribing doctor. That might change, but I'll try to limit myself to benzos as far as RX's go. At least I have my intake of that under control.

Last edited:
^ My friend and I are planning on picking up some marching powder today too :) ... going half on a gram... this stuff is (or rather has been, the last couple times I've had it) really good, too. I'm looking forward to combining it with the excellent dope I have & making a proper speedball ;)

50mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
Iced coffee @ dunks right now

Going to meet up with my boy for a few and he gonna toss me a clonidine. Might add to the combo but I just don't wanna get too sedated. A nice nod will be good though and the clonidine will def put me on that level.

Busy on here today lol.
Found some firey sativa in my Bros car said word lol I'll take some he lives with me ha. So! Ot:
Tee h cee
Ox! Eeeeeee
GA buh pen ton
Hahahaha

5mg valium subL + 800mg gabapentin + 10mg oxy chewed up + 750mg methocarbamol + Iced caramel frappe.

Still feeling this morning's 40mg methadone dose (4 x 10 Methadone/Roxane Lab round tabs). I definitely get an undeniably noticeable longer duration of analgesia, glow/euphoria, and warmth than the Methadose (10mg/mL) cherry liquid oral solution.

Light died, so I couldn't finish the glass bowl of methamphetamine I had. Only vaped 40mg of crystal at most.... ehh kinda pissed for real, yo.

@P2C: 60mg is my favorite dose for general antidepressant effects, I can get 300mg in gelcaps at a cost leading to about 1USD per dose. If I really want to get dissociated I take 180-300mg. Yesterday I did a bunch of polistirex which is a time controlled release and more potent form of DXM and it was too much for me. I much prefer the regular Hbr.

OT: 5mg diazepam subL + pint can of hard cider. Gotta ease down from the shenanigans ;)

DXM is a pretty crazy, "dirty high" IMO. I remember trying it just once and laying on my couch watching "The Fighter" and feeling super fucked off lol. 3 hours seemed to go by in 3 seconds and I puked my guts out (menthol syrup, yuck). Also blasted some stumps off my front porch with my 9mm handgun like a true hick. Rural life is great sometimes

I never went shooting on dxm, I can imagine it'd be wicked. I find the high way less dirty with the caps, I try to avoid syrups at all cost. Also lower doses don't feel nearly as weird. The generic ones are cheap AF at most places incl. Walmart. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I really think dxm without the additives is an amazing well kept secret of a recreational high.

edit: to clarify, i think the mistake many people make is dosing too high. i've found that less is more with robo if one is willing to be content with a happy buzz rather than a complete trip. as mentioned, im a big fan of 60mg.

Last edited:
@STH: lol at my high ass thinking you meant dexamp. DXM sounds good too though, I've always gotten amazing effects from it. I would say my favorite/best trip ever was on DXM.

OT I'm high as shit off Bupe and Etizolam having dinner with my dad, trying not to nod face-first into my entrée. To be fair I usually have to be pretty high to be nice and sociable to him anyways :p we're talking quite a bit though and the food is delicious.

@STH: lol at my high ass thinking you meant dexamp. DXM sounds good too though, I've always gotten amazing effects from it. I would say my favorite/best trip ever was on DXM.

OT I'm high as shit off Bupe and Etizolam having dinner with my dad, trying not to nod face-first into my entrée. To be fair I usually have to be pretty high to be nice and sociable to him anyways :p we're talking quite a bit though and the food is delicious.

Thats a STRUGGLE when you got a proper opiodergic benzo high going down and you're at dinner w/ fam. At least it's not methadone + alprazolam... impossible task.

A good amount of kratom and a ton of weed, like 7 spliffs.
Also had 0.25mg of clonazepam and 3 lines of mediocre amphetamine sulphate but that was 10h ago

In the works of getting some much-needed benzodiazepines. I got cellulitis where they made the incision on my right thigh to put metal rods and screws and all kinds cyborg-esque shit in my shattered mid-body... Ughhhh this has been a painful week

Got a good ole' fucked up life.

@HYH: Yeah polistirex does give more DXO I just can't stand its weird onset and duration due to them wrapping the molecule up in some sort of biodegradable plastic. I mean what the fuck scientists.

OT: Having a pint can of SN Torpedo brew before I fry up some fish and make pasta for dinner. Lining up a trade so I can get rid of my truck and back into a Honda. This fucker has been giving me grief since I bought it... it can't be gone too soon. Hopefully next week.

I also picked up an extra work shift tomorrow, so I'm gonna hit up that PAM later on to chill extra before bed.

OMG,
a g of Tar lasts you 4 days? WOW.
My tolerance is super fucked... I smoke 1.5-2g DAILY...

Today..

1.0g Heroin (smoked)
30mg Oxycodone
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
400mg Gabapentin

OMG,
a g of Tar lasts you 4 days? WOW.
My tolerance is super fucked... I smoke 1.5-2g DAILY...

Today..

1.0g Heroin (smoked)
30mg Oxycodone
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
400mg Gabapentin

Your usage is heroic...Do you have a job? How much does your addiction cost you per day? Also, why the promethazine?

Today:

4mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
60ml GHB
TONS OF WEED

It was some very good tar if that makes you feel better. the expensive shit. i swear to god using a nail and dabbing tar stretched it more than twice as far than smoking off foil.

Your usage is heroic...Do you have a job? How much does your addiction cost you per day? Also, why the promethazine?

Today:

4mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
60ml GHB
TONS OF WEED

his stock he keeps is on the order of 5-7K in value if I would ballpark a guess.

i've often wondered how Methacodone affords all the drugs, he probably has a good job. I mean I used to spend 500 a week during peak usage times back when I had a good job and lived alone, but he's on another level for sure.

Last edited:
@P2C: 60mg is my favorite dose for general antidepressant effects, I can get 300mg in gelcaps at a cost leading to about 1USD per dose. If I really want to get dissociated I take 180-300mg. Yesterday I did a bunch of polistirex which is a time controlled release and more potent form of DXM and it was too much for me. I much prefer the regular Hbr.

OT: 5mg diazepam subL + pint can of hard cider. Gotta ease down from the shenanigans ;)

I see, maybe I should try some for opi w/d. Some people say it works.. I have a bottle of dxm syrup. But I'm still hesitant tbh.

OT: Cocaine and just popped some bromazepam for the jitteryness.

Status
Not open for further replies.